Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why this weekend? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why this weekend?

5 posters

Go down

Why this weekend? Empty Why this weekend?

Post by rrm7777 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 pm

I have been thinking about the strong Intel about this weekend being the weekend. What with what Okie and gang are saying and the Fox Business News report and all? I have a thought.

This weekend we are commemorating the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on our great country. If we hadn't been attacked, it is very likely that the Iraqis would still be under the thumb of their dictator, sudden insane. I'm not saying that they were responsible for any of the terrorist who attacked us on 9/11, but that is what lead to the eventual liberation of their country.

I also know that there are the insurgents and in home terrorist who definitely don't want us there. But there are some, actually many, who are grateful we are there. I know you don't hear much about that on the evening news, but other forms on news coming out of Iraq does say so. I have 2 nephews where are Marines and both have served 2 or more terms of duty there. They both say many of the Iraqi people are very appreciative the troops are there. They also say there are some who are not. The government, some of it anyway, still wants us to stay past December to help with their security.

So what better way for the Iraqi government to say "thank you" for what we have done, than to bring about the RV on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. After all, if they are monitoring this site as Okie says they are, they know that there are a lot of Americans who are going to benefit from their RV.

Well anyway, this is just a thought I had. I know there is going to be a lot of other opinions on the matter. That's ok. You know what they say about opinions. They are like butts, everyone has one.

God bless.
rrm7777
rrm7777

Back to top Go down

Why this weekend? Empty Re: Why this weekend?

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 pm

rrm7777 wrote:I have been thinking about the strong Intel about this weekend being the weekend. What with what Okie and gang are saying and the Fox Business News report and all? I have a thought.

This weekend we are commemorating the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on our great country. If we hadn't been attacked, it is very likely that the Iraqis would still be under the thumb of their dictator, sudden insane. I'm not saying that they were responsible for any of the terrorist who attacked us on 9/11, but that is what lead to the eventual liberation of their country.

I also know that there are the insurgents and in home terrorist who definitely don't want us there. But there are some, actually many, who are grateful we are there. I know you don't hear much about that on the evening news, but other forms on news coming out of Iraq does say so. I have 2 nephews where are Marines and both have served 2 or more terms of duty there. They both say many of the Iraqi people are very appreciative the troops are there. They also say there are some who are not. The government, some of it anyway, still wants us to stay past December to help with their security.

So what better way for the Iraqi government to say "thank you" for what we have done, than to bring about the RV on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. After all, if they are monitoring this site as Okie says they are, they know that there are a lot of Americans who are going to benefit from their RV.

Well anyway, this is just a thought I had. I know there is going to be a lot of other opinions on the matter. That's ok. You know what they say about opinions. They are like butts, everyone has one.

God bless.

Thanks so much, rrm7777. I had been feeling queasy about the possibiity of some "grand statement" of a negative type being made on 9/11. But you have put it all in perspective for me, and I really like how you're thinking on this. I'll rest better tonight, and trust that this will work out the way it is supposed to ... and SOON!!!!!
Thanks again.
bigsmile
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Although I am sure that 9/11 was a petext for war in Iraq the story we were told was that Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction and that was the excuse for Operation Iraqi Liberation. I will not argue that removing Hussein caused me to lose any sleep, ask a Kurd how they feel about it and you will get a very positive response. I would recommend that you read a book that I belive is the best written book on 9/11 to date. It is extremely well researched and documented but the writer's style is envious! The name of the book is, "Synthetic Terror" by Webster Griffin Tarpley. If you want to honor those who lost their lives that day then do it by finding out just what did and did not happen that fateful day and in doing so you will honor God, Country, fellow Americans and yourself. There is no calling greater than the pursuit of truth.

"If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave." -- John Bryant

"Search for the truth is the noblest occupation of man; its publication is a duty." --Madame de Stael

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. -- H.L. Mencken

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rrm7777 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

You're welcome SEBtopdog, and thank you Gmansaid. I will look for the book you mentioned.

God bless.
rrm7777
rrm7777

Back to top Go down

Post by 2KingsKids Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanks rrm7777 for sharing your perspective. After hearing many negative comments about a possible announcement on 9/11, your thoughts were refreshingly positive. Why this weekend? Others-076

2KingsKids

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Gmansaid, I appreciate your recommendation. I've always respected your insights. I will find a copy of Synthetic Terror by Webster Griffin Tarpley, hopefully this weekend.
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 pm

..funny.. I've been thinking that for a bit too. 9/11 was the start of a major decline in the US condition.. why not make 9/11 (a decade later) the beginning of a 'new era'.

It's poetic.. the kind of thing you 'Mericans would do. Would go along way in helping to 'wipe out' the events of the 'original' 9/11.

IMHO.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum