Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul

Go down

International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul Empty International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:42 am

International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul

15-06-2016 11:04 PM

International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul Image

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi met on Wednesday with the regional office of the International Health Director Aladdin Alwan and discussed ways to improve the developmental aspect of health in the country.

A statement by the Prime Minister 's Office said 'the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, received in his office today, the regional office of the International Health Director Aladdin Alwan'.

The statement added that "During the meeting , they discussed cooperation with the international organization and a review of its work during the previous period, for providing health services to the displaced as well as its role in improving the health aspect of development of the country '.

He said al - Alwan , the 'organization continues to provide health assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul and the reduction of the spread of disease. "

LINK

International Health confirms the continued support and assistance to the displaced people of Anbar and Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum