Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET)

Go down

PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET) Empty PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET)

Post by silkysand Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Dinar Recaps

PTR GOOOOOD news matches Okies and Bears -Call Notes 9/9 1pm (ET)
09/09/2011 Dan states this is the conclusion of this now -confident of the men behind this - before now it was not positive due to things needing to take place - and frustration came from TOMORROW and TOMORROW ....and now we at the end of this long road/journey we are on...some say this will go on 9-11....

[1:08:56 PM] Dan said some people were let go by Maliki last night and it didn't effect anything and there was an announcement last night that these things did take place and all the scheduled things for their weekend are still moving forward.. those relieved over there was their good news - now we hear this has to take place after the closing of trade and announcement of ministers and position of Allawi defined and the Erbil announced publically - do not have to wait for the publication just announcement.. and thats imminent - do not have to wait for the visual... most likey still Sunday and we should hear some things starting tomorrow.....

[1:12:40 PM] TONY states we had an earlier call still hearing all things are in position and again I got calls that all banks have a green light they have a rate and finance companies have a rate and FOREX has a rate and green on their board - and monetary companies who say that have a rate - I did hear they held it up after Obamas speech and they were to do it now... O wanted to take credit for this so he didn't want this to take credit of this AFTER his speech and how can he do that THIS HAS BEEN A 10 YEAR PROCESS HOW CAN HE TAKE CREDIT. I got calls this AM and CBI's went back to work at the CBI workng right now - parliament is working right now and THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME - I mean this they are saying ANYTIME - What Dan said about those three things - they could happen all at one time - something is scheduled wiht Allawi for Sunday and its public Knowledge and it could be like the rest put it in their paper and it would have already happened...not sure they could throw everyone off like that.... Alot feel that Sunday is a terrible day for this to happen - horrible day for them to celebrate and us being sad in remembrance of 9-11 - how can our government let that happen I pray they dint...

Read More button on right

[1:18:06 PM] Dan states that he has the same feeling ....BUSH said America would NOT pay for this war - what a great gift I think to do this on 9-11 that it was NOT in vain and Bush's plan to change the monetary system it worked and on purpose 9-11 would be a gift back - not over shadowing the atrocity that took place - to me its a positive... TONY states there is 300 million Americans and only 3 million Americans only have dinar so how can you relate this to the 300 million? We know this so how can this relate to the whole US picture? There are credible threats right now scheduled for Sunday right now go see the agency news and TV reports SO how can putting this out for Sunday be a celebration? Dan states he still feels that way and those celebrating are not those that did this.... THIS WILL effect everyone - jobs are coming back - there will be astronomical effects on this to the monetary system.... Tony says MOST AMERICANS do NOT know about this - this is a world monetary event yes but again it won't effect them... Dan goes on and on about 9-11 and thus could be a good day to celebrate an RV - not to lesson their services for that day...

[1:20:48 PM] TONY states that today tomorrow that very day would have more significance to this - we still hear anytime and Dan you hear this will happen by Sunday on Sunday and our resources say that the minister things are done and they are waiting to celebrate and Allawi does have a thing scheduled for Sunday... hard to believe they will do this then but lets see - they say this sometimes two days before we see it... the banks are still sitting there - they are NOT wondering as the USTreasury has sent the signal and a timeframe and they are ready to go and every single agency involved in this they are ready to go.... We either get paid Friday Saturday or Monday = we are at that point now - we do know this is the closest window we have ever been in on both sides - Dan agrees... He states we felt like why do the call as we know that this is going to happen as it could have been last night or today...

[1:21:44 PM] Allawi wants to do this so he can have his day in the limelight and didn't want to do this today as its their holy day.... KNOWING it was to be Saturday Sunday all along - but again this could pop up and we could be wrong - and again I say this is the last week of waiting...

[1:22:12 PM] TONY states we are at the end of this the banks are standing there waiting we are at the end...

[1:36:47 PM] Caller - I'm going to ask the question a lot of people are dying to ask..TONY a lot of places that have the rate and you are not saying it..??? TONY states the other day his source from Iraq called and said that it took 6 US DOLLARS PER 1 DINAR TO PURCHASE - and this came from an agency an HE GAVE ME PERMISSION TO TELL YOU THAT while I was on the call... so lets wait to see what ever the rate we will be happy - so if you stay at $3.22 and above that is just great then we don't loose - BUT IF YOU ASK ME WHAT I AM HEARING ITS TOTALLY DIFFERNET, NOT FROM JUST OVER SEAS BUT I AM HEARING IT FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TOO - Dan states it under $3.40 to $3.42 when announced just under the Kuwait dollar - he believes thats it.... OK Tony states let me add this....think about this too...in the news stated and articles that came out last with Shab's stating they will have the highest currency in the region... only another 72 hours and will know by Monday...the rate for real

[1:43:02 PM] first a comment that the USD is soaring lately...77.286 and moving up strong...why??? TONY states dow is down again today again there is news going on that no body knew..tony...Dow down another 300 pts today...why....news going on that nobody knows the $ going up the market going down..yes i see it means that they are posturing for the RV = caller asks to the pound or not? - DAN states he felt always pegged to the USD...I get frustrated at myself because when I listen to myself on the calls i sound like a "know it all" and don't mean to do that...lots of rumors out there with no foundation behind it...so I feel still to the USD... TONY states we hard from some department it would be pegged to the GBP and others say no - I hear its over $6=7 and that it was..... but this is what I was told today difference between bank rate and CBI rate is $2 is what i have heard today..you can figure the rest out for yourself...but you will like the rate no matter what...

[1:44:59 PM] Caller any indication that there will be an influx or change ...going up after it comes out? TONY States that he hears that the 35 locations for the UST has been scrapped - NOT DOING ANY PAYOUT locations at all....DID FINALIZE the 15% across the board tax for everybody with NO time limit.... and there is a time frame on the rate going up and I say the 2nd rat Will get the cheese...

DAN states what ever is said tonight I'm still going to stand behind the people I've been listening to... .please address what is being said in the industry...still plan to stand behind what my sources are saying and hoping Tony's peeps are right because they are saying it will happen before what my sources are stating.... Dan states hope okie is right that it's happening in an hour...TONY states we'll all be staring at each other on Monday, no matter what happens saying "what the hellllll happened"...I'm not maliki or shabs so I don't know what they're thinking..the financial institutions (banks, Forex, wall street) are ready...we just have to put all the pieces together...what had me really excited is all the numbers are the same...all my peeps from all places are saying it is going down...and coming up with the exact same number coming from 3 -4 places........and ready to go...so if we are not done by Monday then something could happen...don't know...maybe all three of those things will happen boom boom boom...maybe after their holy day is done...I think they're trying to get it done before the forex closes but I've heard it doesn't matter...then I've heard it will be when banks around the world are open....all of them...Idk anything more than that...don't know what will be the final factor all i can say is what i'm being told that we are ready for it to show any anytime.. DAN I am usually going into weekend feeling cautious...but don't feel caution this weekend!...I know we've done the best we could to bring the best information I just don't feel that this weekend.. can't see it getting to Monday...but we are dealing with people who can do anything... TONY states the video mentioned a 2-3 year process but do not worry about that - the other video

The rest of the call was about their site and their after RV meeting in San Francisco

END OF CALL
note: Don't know if it was already posted....

silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum