Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria

Go down

Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria Empty Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:53 am

Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria

Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria F5a7302b-14061612_m2

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, said on a Tuesday, that the conflict in Syria and Iraq can not be solved only by military means ..

He said Zarif, told a news conference in Norway, I am, "I think we need to agree that there is no military solution in any of these conflicts, although there may be a military component, even overcome the extremists requires more than military strategy."

Iraq and Syria and is one of the countries experiencing armed conflict and military operations between government forces and loyal to her side and between armed groups troops, which led to the fall of the large number of casualties and the displacement of thousands of their areas.

Iran also is one of the countries supporting the Syrian government financially and politically, while accusing the Syrian opposition, Arab and Western countries of fueling the conflict in the country through the support of Syria's military, while the United Nations is seeking to hold the Geneva negotiations between the Syrian parties, having been several previous rounds has been reached through a joint agreement between the delegations of the regime and the opposition because of disagreement over how to solve the crisis and political transition and the fate of Assad.

The controls of the "Islamic State" (Daash) over large areas of Iraq and Syria and implemented strict provisions of murders and executions against the people, prompting the international community fears that the arrival of high tide of terrorism to their communities and undermine its security.

The United States is leading since 2014, an international alliance of more than 60 countries, to fight al "Daash" in Syria and Iraq, where the international coalition announced earlier this year that under the control of the organization in Syrian territory shrunk by 20% during 2015, as Russia has begun September 2015 to launch sorties to organize sites in Syria.

LINK

Iran rules out military solutions to the conflict in Iraq and Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum