Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

2 posters

Go down

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange Empty Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

Post by GypZ Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:31 pm

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/#.V19a2p-wx1A.facebookWikileaks co-founder Julian Assange warns more information will be published about Hillary Clinton, enough to indict her if the US government is courageous enough to do so, in what he predicts will be “a very big year” for the whistleblowing website.
Expressing concerns in an ITV interview about the Democratic presidential candidate, who he claims is monitoring him, Assange described Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump as an “unpredictable phenomenon”, but predictably, given their divergent political views, didn’t say if he preferred the billionaire to be president.
He was not asked if he supported Green Party candidate Jill Stein, even though she said she would immediately pardon Wikileaks whistleblower Chelsea Manning if elected.“We have emails relating to Hillary Clinton which are pending publication,” Assange told Peston on Sunday when asked if more of her leaked electronic communications would be published.
About 32,000 emails from her private server have been leaked by Wikileaks so far, but Assange would not confirm the number of emails or when they are expected to be published.peaking via video link from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, Assange said that there was enough information in the emails to indict Clinton, but that was unlikely to happen under the current Attorney General, Obama appointee Loretta Lynch.
READ MORE: POLL: Most likely voters believe Clinton broke the law, half say run anyway

He does think “the FBI can push for concessions from the new Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”Clinton has been acting like the presumptive Democratic nominee even though votes are still being counted in California after the June 7 primary, Sanders flipped three counties in his favor, and nine superdelegates have dropped the former New York senator.Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange 575f07bac361883f7f8b456e
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange Empty Re: Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:46 pm

YES!!!

Go Julian!!

Love this guy!

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange 2245507099Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange Empty Re: Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

Post by GypZ Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:50 pm

I AGREE HE IS A BRAVE MAN!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum