Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year

Go down

OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year Empty OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 am

OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year

PM: 06: 04: 13/06/2016 Khandan

OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year OPEC-1742015

Khandan - predicted the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) that the global oil market to become more balanced in the second half of this year at a time, which helps when some production in Nigeria and Canada crashes on the acceleration of the pace of contraction of oversupply.

The organization said in its monthly report that its production fell by 100 thousand barrels per day to 32.36 million bpd in May, including at least by 160 thousand barrels per day from its forecast for average demand for its crude in the second half, according to "Reuters".

Oil prices rose to $ 50 a barrel, the lowest level in 12 years, which amounted to $ 27 a barrel in January, as some cause disruption in production to reduce the oversupply of crude.

OPEC says that it accelerates the pace of shrinking the gap between supply and demand in the market which had expected anyway as it affects lower crude prices on the high cost of supplies from outside the organization.

OPEC said in the report, which was published on Monday, "is likely to shrink the excess supply in the market during the coming quarters, disrupted some production in Nigeria and Canada led to shrinking the gap between supply and demand in the market significantly and make the supply and demand more in line with each other sooner than many had expected, boosting prices. "

But she warned "However there are still a huge glut in supply."

Prices fell from $ 100 a barrel two years ago, a decline intensified after the organization refused to cut production in the hope that lower prices lead to a reduction of the production of competitors.

With the emergence of signs that the strategy is now bearing fruit, OPEC had been no changes to its policy of productivity during the second meeting of June.

Production and affected by the non-OPEC countries as a result of falling prices as companies delayed projects around the world, or abolished. OPEC expects production from the outside by 740 thousand barrels per day in 2016, led by the United States fell to little changed from last month.

OPEC production and turned to climb since the policy shift in 2014 until it reached its highest level since 2008 in April. And it led Nigeria According to the report, which was based on a minor decline that was recorded in May sources.

With expectations of increased demand for crude from OPEC production to 32.52 million barrels on average in the second half at a time when production falls outside the organization and rising seasonal demand, OPEC report refers to a deficit of 160 thousand barrels per day if the organization produces rates May remained.

OPEC said its production exceeded demand for its oil by 2.59 million barrels per day in the first quarter when prices reached the lowest level in 12 years.

OPEC has kept its forecast increase in global oil demand by 1.2 million barrels a day this year.

It is to be released the following report on the global oil supply and demand, which enjoys a strong follow-up on Tuesday for the International Energy Agency.

LINK

OPEC expects oil supply glut shrinking the second half of this year 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum