Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month

Go down

Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month Empty Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:20 am

Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month

Author: BS, ZJ
Editor: BK, BS
13/06/2016 16:43

Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month 13014
Weird Qurna field in Basra province

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Affirmed the financial advisor to the prime minister, on Monday, to prepare the credit agreement with the International Monetary Fund, included suitable for the reimbursement of the international oil companies operating in Iraq settlement, noting that it would be paid in the form of premiums from the general budget, not to exceed one billion dollars a month.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "included the subject of the reimbursement of foreign oil companies operating in Iraq and find appropriate settlement standby credit with the International Monetary Fund agreement," noting that "the oil ministry embarked on a mechanism for the payment of these receivables as security for non-delayed ".

Saleh added that "benefits the development of the oil fields would be paid in the form of premiums from the general budget, not to exceed amounts of one billion dollars per month, and complete end of the year according to the agreement," noting that it "includes taking into account a period of grace to be held accountable usually extend for four months."

And on the other requests of the International Monetary Fund, confirmed the benefit, that "the Fund requirements and approved by the Cabinet at its meeting last Tuesday, (the seventh of June the current 2016), through the adoption of economic and financial policies that have been reached between the parties on according to the initial agreement memorandum between them, "and added that" the ratification of the agreement between the parties will be by the board of Directors of the end of June this to become effective. "

He was the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, revealed in (27 May 2016), for Iraq, for "" an international financial umbrella estimated at approximately 20 billion dollars.

And it knows the International Monetary Fund that, a specialized agency of the Bretton Woods system of the United Nations, was established under an international treaty in 1945 to work on enhancing the safety of the global economy, and is based in Washington DC, and managed by its members who include all the countries of the world about their number of 188 countries .

The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari announced that, in the (19 May 2016), to reach an agreement with the World Bank Fund for a loan worth $ 5.4 billion, while the loan will allow securing additional financial assistance to reach about $ 15 billion over the next three years , Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on the Keywords confirmed that the annual interest of the loan up to 1.5 percent.

LINK

Iraq will pay dues international oil companies in installments not to exceed one billion dollars a month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum