Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Randy Koonce.... Breathe, Just Breathe

3 posters

Go down

Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe Empty Randy Koonce.... Breathe, Just Breathe

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:13 am

If you have been watching since Christmas, the Kurds have wanted the money that is due them; the Iraqi army has needed money to pay the troops; and, the Kurds need some money to pay their troops...

So unless you were seeing all these things in the news, the RV is unlikely because there would not be enough pressure on our president to tell Abadi to release the RV... 

I am saying this, because that is what is in the paper right now... the Tariffs at the borders; the Kurds coming to town to get paid; and the Iraqis saying they are going to pay there people by the 15th 16th of June. 

So now, we are in a window where we know Iraq wants to do the RV, and the intel matches up: everyone wants to do the RV... it is a matter of, is there enough pressure on our president so that he will not continue telling Abadi not to do this thing. Is the Pressure heavy? YES! 

Is the Pressure enough? This time I feel very good about this window... Could we be wrong? Sure...

Like I said, I cannot circumvent that phone call between a president and a prime minister...

​ But the pressure is great from all other Government agencies to finish this up, and Iraq is almost begging to get their money out...

This one does look good... This window will go to the 1st of July even though the intel and articles are saying the 15 16th of June. Iraq has never been ‘Speedy Gonzales’ on doing anything...

I need people to Quit worrying if this is going to happen. It is only a matter of when.  We are close... Every large bank will exchange... RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe.
~~~

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe Empty Re: Randy Koonce.... Breathe, Just Breathe

Post by power123 Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 am

Randy Koonce You got nothing but BS you should be in jail with TonyR

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce....  Breathe, Just Breathe Empty Re: Randy Koonce.... Breathe, Just Breathe

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Nope, not a matter of when.  That means you guarantee it will happen.  Is that how investing works?

Lowest form of investors think it's only a matter of when, says a lot about the collective mentality...especially in light of the fact that there has never been an RV in the global history of modern money mechanics...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum