Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people."

Go down

"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." Empty "The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people."

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:20 am

"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people."

AM: 07: 46: 10/06/2016 Khandan

"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." Lise-Grande10-6-2016

Khandan - The Minister of Displacement and Migration and Chairman of the Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering displaced people to save money for international organizations operating in Iraq by the international community will contribute to the empowerment of relief to the displaced dramatically.

This came Speaking at a meeting coordinated humanitarian operations of the United Nations in Iraq, Lise Grande in the headquarters of the ministry, which said in turn that "the United Nations in Iraq, does not have the necessary funds for the relief of displaced people due to lack of adequate grants from donor countries to cover relief to the displaced expenses exist," according to a statement Department of immigration, "Khandan" received a copy of it.

Grandi appealed to all countries of the world, especially the donor countries and the Iraqi government for the financing of the United Nations for the purpose of relief to displaced families and support the efforts of the Department of Immigration in this file.

To that expressed Immigration Minister Jassim Mohammed, the ministry's keenness to provide the necessary assistance and to secure the necessary needs of the displaced families in the country's ongoing battles for liberation.

The Grande has recently visited Amiriyah Fallujah east of Anbar province and met a number of people who managed to reach safety.
She Grande "We talked with the families risked their lives to escape from Fallujah. The stories heartbreaking, many people have walked for days to reach safety, and were subjected to fire, and sank some people while trying to cross the river, and still thousands trapped in the city center."

LINK

"The United Nations in Iraq, does not have the money for the relief of displaced people." 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum