Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index?

Go down

What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? Empty What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:29 pm

What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index?

08/06/2016 22:50

What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? 29927

BAGHDAD / Babylon 24 / .. issued peace and economics Institute (IEP), Wednesday, his tenth of the Global Peace Index, which assesses 162 countries covering 99.6 per cent of the world 's population.

The index measures the world peace using three criteria: safety and security at the community level, and the level of local and global conflict, and the degree of supply of military forces.

The report highlighted the economic impact of violence, wars and terrorism in the world and that its cost amounted to 13.6 trillion dollars in 2015, and highlights the economic analysis of how to make the economic conflict, loss expenses and investment in peace-building and peacekeeping seem insignificant by comparison. Accounting for the costs of violence, 13.3 per cent of the global gross domestic product, or the equivalent of 1.876 thousand dollars for each person in the world in 2016.

The report also highlighted that the global terror reached its highest level ever, and the number of deaths after the battles and conflict at their highest level in 25 years, and the number of refugees and displaced level of 60 years ago the world had ever seen.

It has emerged as the Middle East and North Africa, which was already in the lowest rank in the Global Peace Index, to witness the biggest deterioration in the peace and security in 2015, as with the escalation of the civil war in Syria and Yemen, which led to the increase of external interference, caused the decline in the order of some Mratbha countries that were the highest in the last report.

The report says that "Yemen, political its struggle prolonged burst into a civil war in early 2015, has seen a big drop, driven by the high casualty rate and the significant increase in the number of refugees and internally displaced persons, and the worsening of the terrorist attacks by both al Qaeda in the the Arabian Peninsula and the organization Daash, as the situation in Yemen on the rankings of some neighboring countries, such as the UAE, for example, which led intervention ground troops on the ground war in Yemen to a decline in their rankings affected. "

The report added that "the growing role of foreign powers in Syria civil debilitating war, which led to the deaths of between 250 to 470 thousand people, had an impact too, especially Jordan, which began raids since January 2015 after the capture of one of its pilots and execution at the hands of Daash. "

The report continued, "Likewise, despite its size, Bahrain fully participated in both Yemen and Syria campaigns, which in turn led to an increase in military spending and push the deterioration of rank, and besides intervention abroad, is now facing governments local growing threat to respond to the threat posed by Daash, as is clear from the salaries of Saudi Arabia, Libya, Tunisia and Egypt low, since the two countries last two have seen a sharp decline in the number of foreign arrivals in the wake of the terrorist attacks on tourist targets. "

But the report pointed out at the same time, that the regional trend for the levels of peace in the Middle East and North Africa is not completely negative, as Sudan and Iran, Oman witnessed in anticipation of classified globally.

It topped Iceland list of the most peaceful in the world's top ten countries, followed by Denmark, Austria, New Zealand, Portugal and the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Canada, Japan, Slovenia, and the Arab world, Vtsdrt Qatar's most peaceful countries since reaped ranked 34th globally, followed by Kuwait, ranked 51st, to become the only Arab countries on the list that ranks peace in the level of degree "high."

And won the United Arab Emirates ranked 61st, followed by Tunisia ranked 64th, followed by the Sultanate of Oman ranked 74, and then Morocco ranked Al91, after which Jordan ranked 96th, Algeria ranked 108 and Saudi Arabia ranked Al129, to serve this group of countries in the list that peace classifies the degree of "medium."

While reaped the Kingdom of Bahrain ranked Al132, followed by Iran ranked 133, then Egypt ranked the 142, followed by Turkey ranked Al145, followed by Lebanon ranked Al146 and then the Palestinian territories ranked Al148, these countries to become in the list that ranks peace in the degree of "low ".

The list of countries that the peace category where the degree of "very low" encompassing list of the ten countries, which is the peace the level of the lowest in the world: Pakistan ranked 153, then Libya is ranked 154, followed by Sudan, ranked the 155, got Yemen ranked the 158, followed by Somalia ranked 159, Afghanistan ranked 160, Iraq ranked Al161 and South Sudan ranked 162, and Syria claimed the last rank in the list of 163 countries.

LINK

What is the order of Iraq , the global peace index? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum