Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education

Go down

Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education Empty Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education

Wed, 08 Jun 2016 18:55:32

BAGHDAD - observer news

Integrity revealed the board for its actions in cooperation with the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Education in the process of recovery of the sum of (6,201,939,000) dinars representing employees of the education department salaries spend Shirqat in Salahuddin province to the state treasury after disbursed contrary to the rules and instructions.

She explained the Authority in a statement responded to the observer, that the amount allocated for the salaries to the employees of the breeding Sharqat spend in Salahuddin province department who were under the control of an entity Daash terrorist, incorrectly Exchange Contrary to the recommendations reported to the breeding Salahuddin Directorate, which stipulates the need to keep salaries in trust and saved its adherents until they came out of the areas under the control of the terrorist entity.

It showed that the amount has been transferred through a banking offices in Kirkuk, who declined to refund the Authority after placing her hand on the topic priorities and rapid moves toward restored to the treasury of the state, citing the non-availability of cash to him.

And it took the body was among procedures; anxious not to escape his banking office or an emergency could lead to the loss of the amount or preclude his return to the state treasury, initiating and coordination with the Court to achieve fairness in Baghdad to issue injunctions preventing travel and book of movable and immovable property to his office banking.

And it led the movements of the Authority and the procedures taken in coordination with the competent judicial and law enforcement and the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Education to comply His banking office and deposited the amount in the General Directorate of Kirkuk Education account that saves in trust and are reversed to calculate the breeding Salahuddin Directorate in Samarra under a certified check.

And got the body was on the official notification by the Directorate-General for Education Salahuddin known to deposit the amount recovered in the Directorate account Samarra.

He pointed out that the Office of the Inspector General in the Ministry of Education and author of an investigative committee with negligence, and that the investigation is still going on, indicating that the investigative committee would recommend to request compensation for "too benefit" through the civil courts.

LINK

Integrity: retrieval of more than six billion dinars to the state treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Education 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum