Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation

Go down

Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation Empty Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:07 am

Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation

Tue, 07 Jun 2016 04:14:50

Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation 2.14652728901036495907

Islamic Dawa Party offer my sincere congratulations to the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation by the sons of holy month of Ramadan.

The party said in a statement that the solutions of this holy month, Iraq stands on the threshold of a crucial phase of his battle fateful terrorism call to stand up and rally around the armed forces and security services sons and heroes of folk and tribal crowd they were investigating victories after victories and liberate the cities of gangs Daash Alarhabiyh.odaa Iraqi party to unite their word and mobilize their efforts to promote national unity and rejection of sectarianism that ravaged Iraq and brought him destruction and devastation, and investment climates faith of the holy month of Ramadan to promote a climate of true brotherhood between the Iraqi people and to strengthen national bonds, which has long sought the enemies of Iraq to tear it apart.

LINK

Islamic Dawa Party congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum