Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

+3
aksafeone
roxy22222222
Purpleskyz
7 posters

Go down

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Empty ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:22 pm

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

IF SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Fed11

THESE 2 FRAUDULENT SPECIAL SUPER SECRET INVESTMENT "CLUBS" ARE NOT ONLY AFFILIATED BUT ARE FLAT OUT SCAMMERS!!
REPORT THEM IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEIR "CLIENTS" ER.... I MEAN VICTIMS
GENERAL 64 DOES NOT HAVE BANK CODES ADMITTEDLY. THEY ALSO HAVE NO SECRET CONNECTIONS TO WELLS FARGO OR ANY OTHER BANK. THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB. THEY NEED TO ALSO BE REPORTED.

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Red-flag-warning13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Red-flag-warning

http://financialprosperityclub.com

Enlarge this image
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? FinancialProsperityClub
A Knowledge Community for those interested in Offshore Opportunities and the Consciousness of Wealth

Member Agreement
By entering this site, I understand that I am consenting to the following terms and conditions of my participation in any venture with the Financial Prosperity Club or my participation in any venture brought to my attention by Financial Prosperity Club. 

1) If I should engage in any transaction with the Financial Prosperity Club directly, or indirectly, I declare that I am entering into the said monetary transaction involving the Financial Prosperity Club with discretionary/expendable funds. 
2) With regard to any transaction in which I may engage, I declare that I have not been coerced or solicited for participation in any venture set forth by the Financial Prosperity Club, but have requested entry into said venture of my own free will. 
3) I will not disclose the terms, conditions, or particulars of my dealings with the Financial Prosperity Club to anyone. 
4) I will hold the Financial Prosperity Club harmless and free from any and all liability under any conditions and/or circumstances which may arise during the course of any arrangements I may have with it or with respect to any financial venture I have entered in and after receiving information from the Financial Prosperity Club. 
5) I understand that expected gains from my transaction(s) with the Financial Prosperity Club or with any financial venture I have entered after receiving information from the Financial Prosperity Club are on the basis of best efforts made in such placements that, are made by my funds, and there is no guarantee of returns implied by the Financial Prosperity Club itself. 
6) I declare that I am not in any official capacity relative to my involvement in ventures with the Financial Prosperity Club a member, agent, informant, or employee of any kind of investigative, law enforcement, media, news, postal service or other government agencies within any country, nor am I acting as proxy to any person or entity serving as a member, agent, informant, or employee of any kind of investigative, law enforcement, media, news, postal service or other government agencies within any country. I also declare that I am not a licensed broker or a government employee acting in an official capacity.
7) I declare that I will not circumvent the Financial Prosperity Club with respect to any and all arrangements, fee agreements, referring status, or contacts which have been entered into and/or established by the Financial Prosperity Club, prior to my venture with the Financial Prosperity Club and prior to my receiving proprietary and confidential information from the Financial Prosperity Club. 
8) The information contained herein is proprietary and confidential, classified, and is attorney-to-client privileged, for exclusive use of our members. Unauthorized use by any third parties whomever they may be, printing, photocopying, storing in media, mechanical or electrical devices for retrieval is strongly prohibited and unlawful, infringing the copyrights of the Club and it's members. Violators and infringers shall automatically assume unlimited liabilities.
9) I understand and agree that by entering this website that all of the above terms are acceptable to me and legally binding.

Profile Update
All members (who haven't already) should submit contact information by clicking on EDIT PROFILE, logging into the Profile Editor and filling out the information on the profile form. This profile is the only source of information we will have to contact you should any issues arise with your membership (e.g., password reset) or opportunity participation.

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Red-flag-warning13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Red-flag-warning

ANY GROUP THAT TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS SHOULD BE A RED FLAG. ANY GROUP THAT TELLS YOU THEY ARE OUT OF THE SCOPE OF FEDERAL OR UN LAWS ARE LIARS. ANY GROUP THAT THREATENS YOU TO KEEP THEIR INFO SECRET ARE NOT LEGIT!!! ANY GROUP THAT SELLS YOU TALES THAT YOU WILL BE THE PRIVILEGED FEW FOR A PRICE THAT GETS BIG RATES ARE LIARS!

DO THE RIGHT THING AND REPORT THESE SHYSTERS SO YOU CAN HAVE A PART IN SHUTTING THEM DOWN.

YOU WILL NEVER BE PRIVY TO SECRET INTEL OR ANY CASH OUTS EVER!!

SHARING IS CARING SO SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE INTO DINARLIEVILLE!!!

http://www.oom2.com/t38931-are-you-a-member-of-financial-prosperity-club-or-gen64#87580

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? 224550709913 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Empty Re: ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:52 pm

:tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Empty Re: ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

Post by aksafeone Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:45 am

Well the first requirement of theirs spells it all out.  "1) If I should engage in any transaction with the Financial Prosperity Club directly, or indirectly, I declare that I am entering into the said monetary transaction involving the Financial Prosperity Club with discretionary/expendable funds. 

If you can not understand that then you better get a life and an education.    IT MEANS THAT THEY INTEND TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU JUST AGREED TO GIVE IT TO THEM.  Not being an attorney I would hesitate to guess if the "contract" is legal, but it could be considered a document of agreement thereby making you aware of the terms and could be upheld in court.  One should ask a GOOD attorney before signing any financial agreement, but with these guys I would say NEVER sign or agree to anything other than they are not exactly what they seem.

The whole premise that they are special and the rest can suck on an egg should warn all of us that something is rotten (and not the egg).  Just who died and appointed them the person of authority?  Seems to me there are certain things that have to happen and then this this would go international all at the same time and at the same rate.  ANY OTHER DEAL IS STRICTLY OF SOMEONE ELSES MAKING AND THAT IS WHAT IS QUESTIONABLE.  Buyer beware?  Well let's just say that we should avoid this at all costs (or the cost will be yours).  Sorry Charlie, Starkist only takes the BEST tuna!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:40 am

Thank you Purpleskyz !!!
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:42 am

My pleasure Mr. Zappa!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? 224550709913 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Dear Financial Prosperity Club

If you are coming to this site to see if I post some of the many emails that I have that you send out ... Good news!! not to worry.

You see I was asked by the investigators we are working with to NOT post those. They will be using them in their legal indictments and would like them to not be published. But just know.... your days seem to be numbered. So keep scamming the gullible that fall prey to your lies! It will add up to a higher degree of fraud when you do!

Enlarge this image
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Stay-tuned

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Tumblr_mjo4gcvadm1rquhqmo1_500

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:34 pm

No wonder TRADE has disappeared.  LOL

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:44 pm

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:57 pm

TRADE's incognito...Shhhhh!

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Whatch gonna do when they come for you?  BAD BOYS ALL. 

This thing has run long enough to bring out the truth and what we are finding is more than interesting!  Much of it appears to be fraudnd certainly some of it is more than that.  NO problemo, the courts will figure it all out.  Gee, and it could actually come to pass that the jury would contain some of us, interesting feature that.  Remember - a jury of your peers?  Dinarians?  Interesting.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:03 am

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Hqdefault

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Facebook-hey-stalker-photography-picture-stalker-stalkers-Favim.com-67540_large

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Stalkers

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:03 am

From the whois:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Fpc-wh10

Here's the mods:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Fpc-mo10

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Fpc-mo11
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Fpc-mo12

Here's Nathan Zafran:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Nathan10

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Nathan11
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Nathan11
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Nathan10

http://www.adsmap.com/rentals-for-rent-offering-free-tantric-sacred-spiritual-massage-for-women-ad-Z2001261-h9w4YJ

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/nathan-zafran-058b0319

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profile/NathanZafran

https://plus.google.com/102235460778680582792

Here's another one if you dare:

Welcome to my Tantra Massage & Sacred Sexual Healing Studio

http://tantricmassagevancouver.com/

And here's a youtube:

Here's Sean Convy:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Sean-c10
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Sean-c11

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Sean-c13

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/convy

https://plus.google.com/+SeanConvyincanada

Sean is no longer with us:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Sean-c12

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timescolonist/obituary.aspx?pid=178071837

This is TriUnity SA:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Triuni10

NI Trading is:

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Triuni10

http://nitrading.net/acrobat/nitradinginfo.pdf

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Triuni11
http://forex-unity.com/tag/trading-course-nitrading-net-review/

Here's something about a NITRADING SCAM and his partner (Sean Convy) to the rescue!

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Triuni12

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-nitrading.4830/

What more needs to be said about these folks?

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:14 am

I just checked their backlinks.

They have only 5 links going to their website from unique domains.

This means, nobody is linking to them, so if they are not on the internet spreading their name out there, how do they get anyone to their traffic?

Answer, you guessed it, word of mouth, or as Kenny would probably say TURD OF MOUTH (like Tony).

Here are the backlinks as found by ahrefs.com:

http://theglobe.net/the_worlds_most_visited_web_pages_416.html

http://theglobe.org/the_worlds_most_visited_web_pages_416.html

http://the-globe.com/the_worlds_most_visited_web_pages_416.html

http://keywordsmanya.com/Financialprosperityclub.com

http://alexawebsites.com/Financialprosperityclub.com

Keywords they rank naturally for:
Financial Prosperity Club - Ranked #1 - Search traffic - 10 people per month
Prosperity Club  - Ranked #13 - Search traffic - 40 people per month

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:28 am

WOW!!! NASH YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING YOUR TIME IN ON THESE FRAUDS!

YOU ALSO NICK!

What I find interesting also is these guys all seem to come from Canada... just like Zap/Jerzy!
I wonder if there is a connection there too?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I wonder if they were or are associated with that guru that splashed here for a while some time ago a Jony something or other. I recall him from the old OOM site days. As I recall he was from Canada also. Just the ramblings of an idle mind at work.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:44 am

Meet PREMIER962. A. K. A. Mark Oestreich!

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Premie10
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Mark-o10
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Mark-o11
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Mark-o12
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Mark-o13
13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Mark-o14

http://www.whois.com/whois/markfromiowa.biz

http://newzz.biz/www/currencymillionaires.com

http://www.whois.com/whois/makemoneysleeping.com

http://www.whois.com/whois/burnyourdebts.com

http://wa-com.com/howprivatebankingworks.biz

13 - ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64?? Marko110