Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament

Go down

Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament Empty Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:08 am

Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament

Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament 1028855828
© AFP 2016/ AHMAD AL-RUBAYE

00:25 04.06.2016(updated 03:10 04.06.2016)

Iraqi Kurds are negotiating with Baghdad authorities on a possible return of Kurdish lawmakers to the country's parliament, the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) to the United States, Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman, told Sputnik.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Iraqi Kurds are engaged in talks within their government as well as with the Iraqi administration on the return of Kurdish lawmakers to Iraq’s parliament in Baghdad, Rahman said.

"Frankly, we really have to see what is the role of our members of parliament — the Kurdish members of parliament in Baghdad," Rahman said. "The violence that was shown toward some of them really was very worrying for all of us."

Rahman pointed out that the lawmakers are the Kurds’ elected representatives and must be respected and treated with the respect.

"So this is really a wider political discussion right now on the political agreements that we need to see coming up," she noted.

Rahman noted the Kurds have been discussing the issue of their lawmakers’ return to parliament with both, the authorities in Baghdad and officials within the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The representative also said the Iraqi parliament has not convened yet and Iraqi Kurdistan was "waiting to see what happens."

On April 30, Shia protesters stormed Iraq’s parliament and began a fight with Kurd and Sunni lawmakers. Kurdish Peshmerga fighters rescued the lawmakers, but their work there has been suspended since.

The Iraqi Kurdistan autonomous region in the country's north is a part of the historic Kurdish region parts of which lie in Syria, Iran and Turkey. The region has its own government, parliament and armed forces.

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160604/1040762566/kurdiatsn-iraqi-parliament.html

Kurdistan in Talks on Its Lawmakers' Return to Iraqi Parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum