Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why

+16
justpassntime
Gmansaid
red88lx
rvnow55
Goldmember
KC1
letmar321
RichieC
coloradobound
therealbutterfly
Mofire
moosetracks
whoppertwins
sandyf
crich
phantomssecret
20 posters

Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why

Post by phantomssecret Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:01 am

Well, distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

True Americans will refuse these
It has begun....Refuse new coins!
cid:B6499B049D674558B5F79DD0C983AB28@ed0c01825dbd76
REFUSE NEW COINS
This simple action will make a strong statement.
Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are
handed to you.
I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a
dollar bill instead.

The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read
this e -mail.
Please help out..our world is in enough trouble
without this too!!!!!

U.S.Government to Release
New Dollar Coins

You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something,
THIS IS IT!!!!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS
AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation..

phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Re: Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why

Post by crich Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 am

Too many ignorant people to probably force them out of circulation. But I totally agree about refusing them Good to know this info, as I didn't before. Keep a muslim in office long enough & America starts to loose everything she was built on belief wise. Time for a HUGE change in America! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Re: Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why

Post by sandyf Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 am

phantomssecret wrote:Well, distribution has begun...Refuse new coins!

REFUSE NEW COINS
handed to you.
dollar bill instead.

this e -mail.
without this too!!!!!

New Dollar Coins

You guessed it

THIS IS IT!!!!

AS CHANGE

Nothing new, happened in UK when they changed from pound note to pound coin.
Cannot be stopped, banks will only issue coins and notes in circulation will gradually disappear. Reduced numbers increase the wear and tear and then nobody wants them. Accept the inevitable.

sandyf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Interesting to not how many times did Obama use the word "GOD" in his speach to congress last night i counted 3-4 times!

Post by whoppertwins Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am

sandyf wrote:

REFUSE NEW COINS
handed to you.
dollar bill instead.

this e -mail.
without this too!!!!!

New Dollar Coins

You guessed it

THIS IS IT!!!!

AS CHANGE

Nothing new, happened in UK when they changed from pound note to pound coin.
Cannot be stopped, banks will only issue coins and notes in circulation will gradually disappear. Reduced numbers increase the wear and tear and then nobody wants them. Accept the inevitable.
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty It's the omission, not the medium that we are objecting too

Post by phantomssecret Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 am

Sandy, It's not the coins we object to. It's the OMISSION that we are concerned about.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyf Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 am

phantomssecret wrote:Sandy, It's not the coins we object to. It's the OMISSION that we are concerned about.

I would have thought that our current situation whould have shown how little regard the powers that be have for the people.
Good Luck.

sandyf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomssecret Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 am

Sandyf,
That is the point. They've taken away something else of value
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moosetracks Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 am

Thanks for the info
moosetracks
moosetracks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Subject: Re: Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why

Post by Mofire Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:49 am

Unless this is in reference to another 'new dollar' coin release you might want to check this out:

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/

you can even google images of 'new dollar coins' you can see "In God We Trust" imprinted on the edge of the coins minted in '07 - which was moved to the face of the coins printed in '09...

Mofire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 am

Again, this is the problem with America. People just pass on misinformation without any fact checking.

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm

The Presidential $1 Coins

The United States is honoring our Nation's Presidents by issuing $1 circulating coins featuring their images in the order that they served in office. The United States Mint issues four Presidential $1 Coins each year, with Presidents Johnson, Grant, Hayes, and Garfield being honored in 2011. Each coin has a common reverse design featuring a striking rendition of the Statue of Liberty. These coins feature large, dramatic artwork, as well as edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting, or issuance, E PLURIBUS UNUM and the mint mark. In 2009 "In God We Trust" was moved from the edge to the face of the coin. The size, weight and metal composition of the Presidential $1 Coins are identical to that of the Sacagawea Golden Dollar and the Native American $1 Coins. Learn more about the Presidential $1 Coin's design features.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dollarcoin.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_dollar_coin.htm

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty On the edge for now...

Post by coloradobound Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:37 am

The problem I see is people will get used to NOT seeing it where we have seen it for ever and as we slowly allow it to be removed from our mind then when they really do remove it we will never realize it is gone...
JMHO
coloradobound
coloradobound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RichieC Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 am

Check your facts, guys. "In God We Trust" is on the face of the coin now.

RichieC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

Also they are conditioning to perceive the dollar weaker. Coins are supposed to be change, cents....they want us to get used to an idea of a worthless dollar.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RichieC Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 am

This is not the first time they've minted a commemorative dollar coin. Believe it or not: Not everything is a government conspiracy.

RichieC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty $$$$$$

Post by KC1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 am

coloradobound wrote:The problem I see is people will get used to NOT seeing it where we have seen it for ever and as we slowly allow it to be removed from our mind then when they really do remove it we will never realize it is gone...
JMHO

It is also printed on the edge of the coin which is where the wear will be at the most. Easier for IN GOD WE TRUST to wear off of the coin....these will NOT be a part of my $$$$ thats for sure

KC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 am

Check the historical record: the original phrase on the U.S. Dollar was "In Gold We Trust" and then later the Mint dropped the "L". Also, look up on xe.com the Symbol "$" "Is generally used for Mexican peso amounts" under ISO 4217. Have you been paying attention? The true genuine symbol for the U.S. Dollar has two lines, not one line......you cant even find the true Dollar symbol on your keyboard or any fonts.....you think this is an accident?....haha, since when do the banking elite make money mistakes? what if you found out the core source of fractionalization derives from the fact we surreptitiously switched to the Mexican peso in 1914, and fractionalization is simply the exchange rate? how come none of your bank or credit card statements have "$" anywhere on the pages? how come none of your loan documents stipulate what currency the loan is? how come only some IRS tax forms say "Note: all figures in United States Dollars" but the 1040 form does not say that? how come the U.S. Dollar has never changed one time but other denoms change all the time? how come the One Dollar Bill says "Bank Note" on the black seal, but the other bills say "Federal Reserve System"? ....cause nobody reads anything, everyone is sleeping, complaining all the time, but sound to sleep, go back to sleep, back to sleep, do not read law they will do it for you, do not read tax code they will do it for you, do not read GAAP, SEC, FASB, AMJUR, CJS, FRCP, your local Court Rules, private trust law, let others do it for you, sleep, sleep, sleep,,,,,but give them your naked unrestricted signature under the UETA before you nod off......
Goldmember
Goldmember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Just little tiny insignificant things...

Post by phantomssecret Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 am

It's amazing the things that are 'just for decoration'.

Since entering the Dinar world, it's been a much needed education.

Someone close to me asked me 'why they don't teach these things in school? It would
be much more interesting."
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 am

Its like we all go to used car dealerships and "buy as is" hu. Just take it America and don't ask questions. If you want to know for yourself go look under the hood or go to your local library.
Intresting post buddy.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm

therealbutterfly in god we trust is not on the side like you say go to the us mint website and look at the pictures
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:27 pm

red88lx wrote:therealbutterfly in god we trust is not on the side like you say go to the us mint website and look at the pictures

I didnt say it was on the side. In God We Trust is on the FRONT of the coin. I copied DIRECTLY from the US Mint site.

These coins feature large, dramatic artwork, as well as edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting, or issuance, E PLURIBUS UNUM and the mint mark. In 2009 "In God We Trust" was moved from the edge to the face of the coin.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 pm

REFUSE NEW COINS
handed to you.
dollar bill instead.

this e -mail.
without this too!!!!!

New Dollar Coins

You guessed it

THIS IS IT!!!!

AS CHANGE

Most people will tell you that a coin has two sides to it but there are actually three. You have the obverse, reverse and the edge...and that is where you will find the inscription, "In God We Trust." It's right there on the edge.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 am

New Dollar Coins

You guessed it

Seriously? That is your only reason for rejecting this money?

All of our currency should say "In Our Government We Trust", GOD had nothing to do with the value or process of making your money. If Jesus had money in his pockets do you think he would have cared if it had this phrase on it? What if the money you receive when exchanging your dinar didn't have that phrase on it? Would you reject it also?

If you research the symbols on the paper money that has the phrase "In GOD We Trust" you may not want it either.

Satan on our dollar
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Federal%20Reserve%20Scam/satan_on_our_dollar.htm

Now had they removed GOD from the Bible you would have something to complain about.

This is why you should use the coin, It costs 16 cents to make $1 coins, and each has a life span of about 30 years. It costs 6.2 cents to make $1 bills, and they have a life span of about 21 months. Coins are much more ECONOMICAL.

You are about to be a millionaire, you should do something more with your time than worry about this. If you don't want the coin you received, it's only a $1, give it to someone less fortunate than yourself that won't concern themselves with what is or is not on the front of the dollar.

Last edited by justpassntime on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Flag-212Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 am

?????? I asked to see one at the bank yesterday, after reading your post. It DOES have In God We Trust printed on it. As to the previous post, this country was founded on God....and I for one, WOULD refuse a coin without that phrase. I love my country..it's the government that scares me....now more than ever.

ASU79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty George Washington - $1 Coin

Post by phantomssecret Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 am

ASU79,

Which coin did you see at the ban?

I have in my hand the George Washington $1 coin. It DOES NOT have "IN GOD WE TRUST" imprinted anywhere on the coin. Honestly, until I read the article I posted, I didn't' know this and I have a collection of each of these as they were issued.

The front has a picture of George and says over his head "George Washington' and under neath his picture it says "1st President" and the years he served.

The back has The Statue of Liberty with "United States of America" over the top and $1 imprinted beside her image.

That's it, Which coin did you take a look at? I;ll have to get my others out and see what they have or do not have. Hey, maybe I have a first run collectible with an omission like that!

As our friend justpassntime so kindly pointed out, we will have new found wealth any moment now. I'll send this one to you for your to have and to hold if you are interested.

Are we forgetting that God was the foundation of this nation at one time and it used to mean something and stood for a standard that was important and had value?

As far as I am concerned we could return to the barter system I trade with you something I have for something you have on a system of comparable value. If not that, then return to God's money, as I have read it referred to quite often on this site - - - Gold.

Gee, the way things are going, maybe God is just as happy that his name isn't on our money?

phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 am

this country was founded on God.

By my ancestors the Pilgrims seeking religious freedoms and forced their beliefs on the Native Americans that helped them survive. Then killed the chiefs son and placed his head on a pike on the edge of town for years to warn the other Native Americans to behave. The Pilgrims also raided and killed them for their food which caused the uprisings to begin with. Thanksgiving is now kind of ironic don't you think?

A bar of gold bought from the UST does not have In GOD We Trust emblazoned on it either.

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Flag-212Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomssecret Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 am

Justpassintime,

You are not alone. My ancestors came in the early days and I even had some that were the original Americans. It doesn't give me any different rights than families that came as immigrants.

Sure seems to be a lot of history lessons taught that tell of pilgrims coming to the new world to establish a home that allowed them their religious freedoms, not those imposed on them by the King of England.

Calling Gold God's money wasn't my quote, it was Okie's. Take it up with hiim. Considering God created the Gold, I don't see why he would need to stamp his name on it. Is his name stamped on you for all to read?
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:19 am

It was a gold colored dollar coin....I ask the teller if it was new and she said yes. In all honesty, I couldn't tell you what else the coin had on it...once I saw "In God We Trust", I handed it back to her.

ASU79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:23 am

My earliest known ancestor is shown in Plymouth in 1634 actually noted in the battle with the Narragansett indians.

Here are some links for US Mint http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/index.cfm?action=press_release&ID=755

A Statement from the United States Mint

The United States Mint has struck more than 300 million George Washington Presidential $1 Coins. We have recently learned that an unspecified quantity of these coins inadvertently left the United States Mint at Philadelphia without edge-lettering on them. It is unknown how many of these coins without inscriptions on the edge have been placed into circulation.

The United States Mint understands the importance of the inscriptions “In God We Trust” and “E Pluribus Unum,” as well as the mint mark and year on U.S. coinage. We take this matter seriously. We also consider quality control a high priority. The agency is looking into the matter to determine a possible cause in the manufacturing process.

Production of the Presidential $1 Coin, with its unique edge-lettering, is a new, complex, high volume manufacturing system, and the United States Mint is determined to make technical adjustments to perfect the process. As we adjust this new process, we intend to eliminate any such defects.

Consistent with the agency’s practice in such situations, the United States Mint has informed the Office of Inspector General of the U.S. Department of the Treasury about this matter.

Press inquiries: Michael White (202) 354-7222
Customer Service information: (800) USA MINT (872-6468)

Also search for Godless Dollars

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm?action=EdgeIncused

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 am

phantomsecret:

Maybe you got one of the 50,000 misprinted coins from 2007. If so, I am sure its worth more than a buck to a collector.

Had you read my post and links, you would see that for a few years it was printed on the EDGE of the coin and then moved BACK to the FRONT of the coin in 2009.

Here is the info from urbanlegends.com about the coin:

According to the U.S. Mint, an unknown number of new one-dollar George Washington coins (at least 50,000 of them, by one estimate) were erroneously struck without the motto "In God We Trust" and found their way into the batch of 300 million issued on February 15, 2007.

A rumor began circulating soon afterward to the effect that the religious slogan, which has been a standard inscription on U.S. coins since 1938 and the national motto since 1956, was intentionally omitted from the entire run of one-dollar coins.

That rumor is false, unless government sources are mistaken or lying. What remains unclear is whether it was inspired by the above-mentioned minting error or the fact that even when properly manufactured the new coin says "In God We Trust" on its outer edge instead of its face, per the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005:
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tophat1 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

If these are new then I haven't seen. I know that in 2007 there were about 100,000 of the George Washington one dollar coins mistakenly released without the inscription on them.
Others I've seen have the inscription on the EDGE of the coin. Not sure I like that but at least it's on there.
Probably a good idea to check before refusing good money.

Tophat1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Thanks for the information

Post by phantomssecret Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 pm

After using a rather large magnifying glass I located the inscription on the edge of the coin and does indeed say "In God We Trust" and all the rest with year and mint.

I appreciate the information, justpassntime. Thank you.

I have to wonder who's brilliant idea it was to mint the coins in this manner. Of course suspicious minds feel like this is either a test to see if anyone notices or a way to gradually eliminate the inscription - by putting the year of the coin and mint (I did wonder where these went as well) they can make a defensive argument for their new methods - particularly since this is not a highly publicized technique.

If I new who posted the original article, I would pass your information along.

Thanks again, this investment has been an outstanding source of education that I never anticipated! crazyspin
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Oh, and in regard to the other...

Post by phantomssecret Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Justpassntime - you are so right about the symbols. That is an entire lengthy topic in itself. There are so many hidden symbols in society...

I posted the article about the missing inscription, as I found it interesting and a little alarming. You have provided information that clears up that phase of the interesting and alarming and opens another can of worms!
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:40 pm

NO SIR; You do NOT have to accept the inevitable---remember the Susan B. Anthony silver dollar???Where is it now??????

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

The problem is extremely simple: we HAVE to get rid of all of these people in our goverment that DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD---it's just that simple---and start with obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty How to Stop This?

Post by DocCop Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Write to the mint. Write them so many leters, emails and postcards that they can't ignore the ocncern. The mint is there to serve the public. I get surveys from them all the time. You can email them from their site at USMint.gov
DocCop
DocCop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am

phantomssecret, Not a problem just trying to get info out there. The godless conspiracy started long ago when the presidential coins came out.

My question is why is In GOD we Trust on it anyway? You will probably never find the reason behind placing the phrase on the coin.

I believe it was, sorry to say, to use the leverage of religion to believe in a system or process that was not widely accepted. People still used gold and silver for trading goods. When you have any item that is not as favorable as something else if you put GOD on it there is a transformation that takes place and people put there trust in it. Just another government trick in my estimation for you to believe in something that is not worth the paper it was printed on or the metal it was minted in. By placing In GOD We Trust on our present currency it made it better than another currency of another region.

There have been many currencies in the US since the beginning. Many of the original colonies had different currency.

When the Americas switch to the Amero new world currency I doubt it will have In GOD We Trust on it. You will have no choice to use it just like those in Europe that now use the Euro.

The Bilderburg Group seems to have the say in the way this happens.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Refuse to Use the New Dollar coins - here is why Empty Just another slight of hand

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 am

Justpassntime,

I think you have the explanation that will never be found. Throw something into the mix to make it wrong to disagree. Speaking out will get you a visit from them if you are not careful.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down