Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016

Go down

"The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016 Empty "The RV is Rolling Out" - Zorra Statement for May 30, 2016

Post by Rwederfoort Tue May 31, 2016 12:19 pm

ZORRA SPEAKS

MONDAY
8 PM PACIFIC - MAY 30 2016

NEW REPUBLIC

Just when we were all settled in, following Zorra's wonderful Saturday call where he told us there was a meeting going on, as we were speaking, at the White House between the Dragon Family, including Grandfather, WF, Christine Legarde (who was NOT arrested), IMF, General Dunford, and Obama... today, I am receiving emails from some of you who have just read a new "report" giving a whole different slant on the Republic and "what is and is not true, etc."

So much of what is said in this report is... just as Zorra said... bringing doubt into your minds, confusion... all of those elements designed to lower vibrations and cause fear and uncertainty - the very reason we have been reminding our family to avoid reading Internet postings - especially if they create imbalance and uncertainty.

Now we are not saying there is ill intent by this writer; he is just not fully informed.

Here is Zorra's statement:

"Beloved Masters of our HEN Family, what was spoken on our Saturday Call has not deviated one iota; it is still valid and a truth. The RV is rolling out faster than before. You should be receiving communication within hours as to your RV instructions.

As to your new governance, it will first be made public via the Internet; then, CNN. 

Now this is important to understand about that White House meeting: General Dunford is not taking orders from the US Corporation; he is taking his instructions from the Galactic Federation of Light and of Planets.

Was the Federation represented at that meeting in the White House on Saturday?

Yes, the Chinese Elders including Grandfather were there and all of the above as earlier mentioned; the Galactic Federation was there, represented by our beloved St Germain, and of course Prime Creator was there, as well as myself."

Now folks, Zorra once again reminds us that, especially at this time, as we are so near to the end, ALL KINDS OF DISINFORMATION will be sent our way. That is bad enough, but are we also going to continue to go out looking for it? And then pass it on to upset others? Is THAT our Mission? 

Or are we finally "growing up" and appreciating the true information given direct to us by Zorra? - We are, no doubt, learning hard lessons of discernment. We must choose WHO we believe, and quit testing Zorra's words against Internet disinformation.

I was grateful that Zorra was willing and able to disrupt his work to once again appease our doubts and concerns. But we MUST assume responsibility of standing in the Truth which we are so fortunate to receive. We MUST have the capability of testing "How does this make me feel?" - and be aware of what this is doing to our high vibrations. And, we MUST learn how to use the Delete Button!

Our high vibrations are our greatest "weapon" in this final conflict. Let us value and protect them above all else. It is time we stand by our Truth and not allow outside confusion to dissuade us.

Let us BE the Masters, the Gods and Goddesses, that we are.

Bless us All.

~ Anne

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum