Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires!

Go down

S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires! Empty S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires!

Post by GreyWolfe on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 am

S-1323 - Senate Bill to taxes millionaires! Here are my messages to the Senate and Congress!

Here are my thoughts on S-1323 and higher taxes:

If there are going to be new tax increases, the minimum should start at 1/2 Billion (with a 'B') for the regular citizen. Then the minimum rate for anyone working in or for the government in Congress-Legislature, Courts, or Executive Branches the minimum should be 100,000. A 50,000 minimum for Senators, Congressmen, and the President (and his staff). And for this last group they should also give a mandatory 20% above the taxes for donations to charities helping to feed and house the poor and unemployed in the USA ... Congress doesn't have to pay hardly anything for the best healthcare package in the world compared to private workers (or have Congress select select Obamacare as their families only personal insurance).

Why not tax campaign funds and PACs ... the more they accumalate ... the higher the tax % ... no deductions allowed ... start at 50% and work your way up!

Last edited by GreyWolfe on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer and spelling)
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires! Empty Re: S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires!

Post by DaveJen on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

@GreyWolfe wrote:S-1323 - Senate Bill to taxes millionaires! Here are my messages to the Senate and Congress!

If there are going to be new tax increases, the minimum should start at 1/2 Billion (with a 'B') for the regular citizen. Then the minimum rate for anyone working in or for the government in Congress-Legislature, Courts, or Executive Branches the minimum should be 100,000. A 50,000 minimum for Senators, Congressmen, and the President (and his staff). And for this last group they should also give a mandatory 20% above the taxes for donations to charities helping to feed and house the poor and unemployed in the USA ... Congress doesn't have to pay hardly anything for the best healthcare package in the world compared to private workers (or have Congress select select Obamacare as their families only personal insurance).

Why not tax campaign funds and PACs ... the more they accumalate ... the higher the tax % ... no deductions allowed ... start at 50% and work your way up!

This is one we do not need to worry about to much. It would have to have 3/4 of the republican senators vote for it, well over 3/4 of the house would have to be in complete agreement and then signed into law by his higness to make it a law. We are already in an election year. This is still at least two years away. Of course his highness places himself above the constitution and might try an EO to accomplish the same thing.

DaveJen

Back to top Go down

S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires! Empty Here is what I sent all the Congressmen and Senators I could:

Post by GreyWolfe on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Here is what I sent all the Congressmen and Senators I could:

1) It is not fair that no one but residents inside Boehner's district can contact the Speaker of the House via email on important issues. You must be in his district. Issues today are too important to not be able to communicate with him. At this point we feel he is turning into a RINO (Republican in name only) and is selling us down the river with his compromises

2) PLEASE do NOT compromise on important issues just to keep your position in the House. We the People will be watching close and
holding accountable those who are not true conservatives (shown in their voting record). You have already compromised once and ended up only cutting a few million dollars from the budget ... way to go when you were shooting for billions. Remember when the DNC had the house majority the last time they kept you locked out of negotiations even though before that when things were different the RNC allowed them to participate.

3) We the People ... do NOT want any more taxes and we want you to cut TRILLIONS from the current and future budgets RIGHT AWAY! Do NOT fall for the "over the next few years" option!

4) S-1323 - Senate Bill to taxes millionaires! Here are my messages to the Senate and Congress!

If there are going to be new tax increases, the minimum should start at 1/2 Billion (with a 'B') for the regular citizen. Then the minimum rate for anyone working in or for the government in Congress-Legislature, Courts, or Executive Branches the minimum should be 100,000. A 50,000 minimum for Senators, Congressmen, and the President (and his staff). And for this last group they should also give a mandatory 20% above the taxes for donations to charities helping to feed and house the poor and unemployed in the USA ... Congress doesn't have to pay hardly anything for the best healthcare package in the world compared to private workers (or have Congress select ObamaCare as their families only personal insurance).

Why not tax campaign funds and PACs ... the more they accumulate ... the higher the tax % ... no deductions allowed ... start at 50% and work your way up!
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires! Empty Re: S-1323 - Senate Bill that taxes millionaires!

Post by Dr. Linda on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Excellent post, GreyWolfe! Let's send it to all the senators and congressman!
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum