Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke?

Go down

Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke? Empty Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke?

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 26, 2016 10:38 pm

It wont be too much longer and we shall all hear what we have been waiting for.

As long as this has been going on, people are finally starting to question just who these Guru's are and where their source of Intel is coming from.

As soon as Dr. Clacke's last timeline nears, you can always expect they are going to make their next post, kicking the RV can down the road, once again. Watch for the pattern of excuses they make, just like all the other Dinar and ZIM Guru's do.

Everybody knows which Guru website they will find it emailed to. No surprise there.

From folks who are involved in MLM to websites (with ads) that bring you the information that you want to hear, ask them just how benificial it is to them to keep the RV from ever happening.

Is the independant research you do from reliable sources or is it from the same folks that have been telling you it's going to RV, over and over again for quite some years now?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke? Empty Re: Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke?

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Fri May 27, 2016 9:26 am

I love when Dr. Clarke says, "It's going to happen by this date, unless the evil cabal does something to stop it."  Then, someone sets off a car  bomb in Iraq, and Dr Clarke says, "It is evident that I was right when I told you the cabal may try to stop this...I predicted this...'

So - remind me again how this works?  The cabal want to stop the RV, but the good guys are trying to arrest the cabal so they can't capitalize by making trillions from an RV?  Do they wanna get rich form it, or stop it?  LOL
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke? Empty Re: Is everybody ready to hear the news from Dr. Clarke?

Post by RamblerNash on Tue May 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:31 am

Why does Dinar Recaps even post Dr Clarkes lies?  Oh, I got it, because they just post everything. I tend to use discernment, and only post what I can verify.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum