Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery

+2
globalbiz
B.L.STRYKER
6 posters

Go down

One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery Empty One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery

Post by B.L.STRYKER Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 am

First off... My grammar and literary skills are not as up to par as some(so please bare with me)

On my travels home this evening from work a thought crossed my mind.

I thought back as to remembering a exerpt from Obama's Debt reform proceedings. Our national Debt is somewhere close to 14Trillion (if i recall correctly)

Now, I am definently a noob when it comes to this investment, but a little math in my head as the dotted lines counted down closer to home and my bed, i came up with a somewhat plausable concept.

Whether our short term tax of 15% or long term of 35%, lets say the 100k people invested in our dinars all make a minimum 4million (saying the RV is $4.00) That means per person at 35% 1.4million in taxes will be taken. SO.... 1.4m x 100k = 1,400,000,000,000! (now this is all hypathetical) But say our government actually does the right thing. Our Nations Debt is GONE....NADA...ZIP....ZILCH....ZERO!

I read Freeway and Okie giving us all motivation and pointers through our last leg of this race, both spiritually and profesionally. I cant help but think, Our NATION, ONE NATION UNDER GOD... IN GOD WE TRUST on our denoms... This isn't just our blessing, but i believe firmly that God is pullling this country back from a brink aswell!!!

You see i know that God has a plan in my families life with this investment and how we will share it among our fellow friends, families, followers, AND non-believers. But the inner-workings of his plan may just possably well exceed our ideas or thoughts as it always does.

There is your food for thought... God Bless You All... thanks for reading

B.L.STRYKER

Back to top Go down

One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery Empty Re: One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery

Post by globalbiz Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 am

only one small problem with this thought process. ZERO of the taxes paid will go toward paying the US debt or operating the US govt at all. It goes to the IMF for dispersal as they see fit globally. Now, hopefully the US will use US owned dinar/oil deal money to pay down the debt, but; nope the taxes don't help at all.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery Empty Re: One Nation Under God... In God We Trust...Our Nation's Recovery

Post by Lightworker Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 am

B.L.STRYKER, Regardless your insight into the financial workings of our government, I really like the way you think. This is a huge deal not only for the US but for the global economy. The fact that it will ease our individual and national financial pressures will also contribute to a more conciliatory attitude when it comes to diplomacy and learning to work together. Keep that energy going! I support it whole heartedly!!!

Blessings all!

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 am

[/qoute] But the inner-workings of his plan may just possably well exceed our ideas or thoughts as it always does.[/quote]

It will and amen, keep your light shining and your face toward Him.

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:40 pm

If Washington was in control of the Sahara desert there would be a sand shortage in about five years.

Wouldn't look for any debt reduction, they will find a way to spend it. Looking forward to the next Presidential election where we will have a chance to regain the senate and hopefully the White House.

-Remember, you cannot cure stupid but you can vote it out!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smokey2011 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 pm

GMAN . . . couldn't have said it better. LMAO about the sand shortage. Sad thing is . . . you're probably correct!

Good one!

As for RV . . . IMF is where the hold up is . . in my opinion. Some were called to US a few days ago and have now returned to complete signoff. Believe it should be done a couple of days. Just my opinion but think it has to do with global currency revaluation.

Anyone hear anything similar?

smokey2011

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum