Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT?

+8
Evocarti
Terbo56
dinarling77
Hurrynwait
ericjpilot
Jewelz
lobster
rvnow55
12 posters

Go down

A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? Empty A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT?

Post by rvnow55 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

The video is dated today.
Here is a link found on DD's site. Pay close attention to what the fat man says around 40-45sec.
I wonder where he gets his intel??? scratch

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation/

Last edited by rvnow55 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot link haha)

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? Empty Fox Video-Huge Intervention this weekend!

Post by lobster Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Sal Catrini being interviewed: 37-45 seconds into interview. Close as I could get to the wording.

Sal Catrini: Latest rumor out there making the rounds, from some very credible people I might add, is that there is to be a HUGE intervention this weekend with all the Central banks, etc. all coming into a major intervention-additional QE.

Reporter: A global intervention or a European intervention?

Sal Catrini: A global intervention! That’s the lastest speculation going around.

Man 2: A global monetary stimulas.

Sal Catrini: Uh, it’s speculation-but QE has been part of that speculation .

Reporter: We’ll get a journalist to check it out.

lobster

Back to top Go down

A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? Empty Re: A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT?

Post by rvnow55 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I hope that journalist gets back to us soon! But honestly, was the HCL law pass, where the security ministers seated, did the rv take place? I don't want to put all my dinars in this dudes rumor. But I did pass by an article saying that the finance committing did agree to Shabs plan of removing the 3 0's. The links below are when the finance committing received Shabs idea and then agreeing to it.

1st link --- http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/09/iraq-finance-committee-announces.html
2nd link -- http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/09/08/finance-committee-received-detailed-report-from-cbi-regarding-%e2%80%98dropping-of-the-zeros%e2%80%99-agreement-reached/

Its just dissappointing that to hear rumors claiming what they do but things that need to be done are not done. So it seems.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT? Empty Re: A GLOBAL INTERVENTION......ALL CENTRAL BANKS....WHAT?

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:39 pm

rvnow55, the TV cannot tell you the truth, it can only report the news. There is a very big difference. You have to get out and away from the idiot box. It is not your friend, it is one of our societies biggest enemies for disinformation programming purposes to keep everyone thoroughly confused.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 am

agreed

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ericjpilot Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:45 am

rvnow55 wrote:agreed
This is for Jewelz also, and also broke. The reason we are falling so behind in the world markets is we put people in front of the TV instead of helping them build some kind of business from home instead of collecting a paycheck from someone else or hoping to be collecting a paycheck and then entertain ourselves at home until bedtime.

ericjpilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrynwait Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 am

TV = "Tell lie vision"?

Hurrynwait

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 am

Jewelz wrote:rvnow55, the TV cannot tell you the truth, it can only report the news. There is a very big difference. You have to get out and away from the idiot box. It is not your friend, it is one of our societies biggest enemies for disinformation programming purposes to keep everyone thoroughly confused.

Let me get this straight....Now what did you say?
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:57 am

Well- I look at it in this way- If they cannot tell you the truth, maybe ALL of the news stations should be shut down UNTIL they do! Plain and simple-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 pm

What is shown on TV can't be any worse than the false information one finds in this forum, or in the chat room.

No WGS = No RV.

'nuff said and 'nuff proven.

👅

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 pm

It was necessary to sit with this for a while before posting a reply. I find such a rumor very intriguing. Sometimes the greatest truths are hidden in short statements or the silence between the words. Conversly, many times what is offered at face value can be of little consequence, especially in the MSM. Many times the nuggets are found sifting through much mud. It almost feels as though another post might be necessary to pull the thoughts together on this one. I would like to thank rvnow55 for bringing this to our attention!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:32 am

Evocarti wrote:What is shown on TV can't be any worse than the false information one finds in this forum, or in the chat room.

No WGS = No RV.

'nuff said and 'nuff proven.

👅

Please provide proof of the WGS? Still haven't seen anything plausible?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:58 am

People who argue about CONJECTURE then demand PROOF are throughly CONFUSED!!!!! NOBODY "knows" what path this RV thing will take except for the people DIRECTLY involved....There are three types of "intel" 1st hand (Derived from direct experience) 2nd hand (Derived from an eye witness) and 3rd hand (derived from "hear say") all of which are left to interpretation....Perception, in this matter, is the limiting factor. Quite simply put TRUTH is relative!!!! Now ask yourself....If you believe or don't believe in this RV what basis do you have to argue the affirmative or the negative, your own uncovered research or someone else's??? Either way you cant PROOVE what you believe will happen absent the direct knowledge required to refute ALL rumor, positive or negative!!!! I don't believe anyone on this site is DIRECTLY involved in the RV of Iraq s currency and having said that I believe we are all at the mercy of the information we are receiving, either for or against it. For those of you that are saying "this thing will never happen" you are just as guilty of creating "false hope" as the people you so openly charge with this crime......Again if you are so closely tied to this RV and you have DIRECT knowledge to the contrary of it happening at any time in the near future I challenge you to produce PROOF of your argument, not someones else's "link" but actual PROOF, the same kind of Proof you are demanding from the people who are charged with keeping us "informed". If you are DIRECTLY involved and you have the time to do this and not concentrate ALL your efforts on Re-valuing your countries currency then you are doing your countrymen a disservice!!!! I would advise looking at all the information presented with an un-biased eye and then use critical analysis to assimilate the information. I respect the people who present information here, positive or negative, because they have the courage to scribe a check that their posterior will soon have to cash regardless of how this thing turns out!!!!
Just saying.......
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am

@openmind....You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! Thanks for that :afro:
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 am

From the "Rockefeller Files" 1976

"Of course, far more is involved here than just
monopolists seeking new captive markets. The
same people who bankrolled the Russian
Communist Revolution turn out to be the same
ones who fastened the Man graduated income
tax onto the American middle-class while
avoiding it themselves; and it is the same group
that foisted the fraudulent Federal Reserve
System onto an unsuspecting American public.
The actions of these super-capitalists over a
period of many decades reveal that they were
not merely plotting to acquire more profits;
they were involved 'in a conspiracy for control
of the world!"

"About this period, however, the picture of the
family's growing financial might becomes more
murky. The Rockefellers began hiding their
wealth from the public and the tax collector -in
trusts and foundations. As reported in the
Washington Post:
For two generations, the great fortune passed
down by John D. has been fractionated and
made more complex by increasing layers of
trusts and closely held companies, where no
public reports are required, none volunteered,
and all inquiries politely rebuffed."

Perhaps the WGS is a catch all phrase having to do with various legal actions in domestic or world courts; these regarding the theft of wealth by certain families over the past century? Or perhaps it is a story that might inspire us to consider such a remedy in the future...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am

Najm93,

I like your assessment about intel (above).

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 am

I hope I do not annoy anybody or step on any shoes (as presd. george bush did to mine...really he did & apologize) but my whole deal is that, i want people to see the powers in charge and not some guru who says whatever. Look at policy and law of Iraq before taking something as simple as a chat being copied and paste here fact. There are people with so much power and influence that they do not care who says what in a forum or site. We are little in their eyes. Just wait for the RV (if any), keep your job, go for your dreams. ok IMHO. We have the IQD and thats something nobody can take away from us!!

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 am

We know we are getting close if suddenly the news talks about some global currency happening and more news are matching..now we know yes we are getting closer and closer. My guess is the 13th for some reason and time will tell. In the meantime, please, please go and live your lives. I intend to head to a lake and there will be no computers for me to get on..just some good fun and can't wait to see some beautiful deers and their babies around the lake. I am taking a time-out and looking at things from a bird's eye view.

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 am

Sometimes it's good to look at the thing from a disttance. Have a nice time in the wilds DD.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 am

Today is the big day.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 am

Alchemist..looking forward to getting back into nature this weekend and relaxing..as the saying says, let LET GO .....LET GOD!

Time to get my priorities in order.

Weather has been awesome here but yesterday at work..everyone was shaken as we had an Earthquake nearby of 6.7 and felt in in Vancouver. I am in an old building on the 18th floor. I did not feel it but some people on the floor did. A nervous moment or two.

Have a great weekend.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

Punisher- We will see about that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Punisher- We will see about that-

Just going from what the news reported. Go rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Punisher- No harm, no foul-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum