Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !!

Go down

Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! Empty Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !!

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 6:57 am

Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !!

24-05-2016 01:18 PM

Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! Image
Orbit News -

Baghdad came first position among the worst cities in the world which can be for humans to live in, according to the rating issued by Moukaa'mirkar and Business Insider 'and is one of the largest consulting firms in the world of human resources.

Site 'Business Insider' today and dissemination, the list, which included 33 cities classified as the worst in the world in terms of quality of life, and led by Baghdad along with Arab cities. Other.

He said Baghdad 's worst rating in the world in terms of quality of life, where the infrastructure was destroyed because of the many wars that took place and the ongoing violence so far, and continue to organize 'Daash' threats.

It came the Yemeni capital Sanaa Third , while Khartoum came fifth and the Syrian capital Damascus Seventh Nouakchott , ranked 11 in Tripoli , Libya ranked 15.

The report said from Damascus, she saw a continuation of the violence and terrorist attacks, which burden the citizens and the displaced.

This classification is among the most comprehensive in the world, as evidence helps multinational companies, was the report worked on 450 cities around the world to Tsinfe, and relied on a combination of factors, in the comparison between the quality of life, namely , the political environment (political stability, crime and law enforcement .. ) economic environment (currency exchange and banking systems ...) in addition to the social and cultural environment in terms of the availability of media censorship and restrictions on personal freedom.

Full list classification
1. BAGHDAD - Iraq
2. Bangui - Central African Republic
3. Sanaa - Yemen
4. Port -au- Prince - Haiti
5. Khartoum - Sudan
6. N'Djamena - Chad
7. Damascus - Syria
8. Brazzaville - Congo
9. Kinshasa - Democratic Republic of the Congo
10. Conakry - Guinea
11. Nouakchott - Mauritania
12. Bamako - Mali
13. Antananarivo - Madagascar
14. NIAMEY - Niger
15. Tripoli - Libya
16. Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso
17. Dhaka - Bangladesh
18. Dushanbe - Tajikistan
19. Abuja - Nigeria
20. Lagos - Nigeria
21. Bishkek - Korgustan
22. HARARE - Zimbabwe
23. Ohgabat - Turkmenistan
24. Addis Abeba - Ethiopia
25. Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire
26. Tashkent - Uzbekistan
27. Lome - Togo
28. Tehran - Iran
29. Karashi - Pakistan
30. Yangon - Myanmar
31. Luanda - Angola
32. Lahore - Pakistan
33. Dar es Salaam - Tanzania

Baghdad has seen after 2003, significant security deterioration, due to the armed groups and religious groups, as well as the civil war between the years 2006 to 2007, the city suffered security breaches and killings, assassinations and bombings, were carried out at the beginning Qaeda and are now organizing Daash.

The city suffers the other hand , population growth have witnessed the great migration , either from rural areas or from other provinces or from outside Iraq.

The compounds of the causes of pollution in Baghdad, with a stop implementation of highway networks in the city. Industrial zones scattered in the city and send the petition to factories and plants of various pollutants into the atmosphere of the most important causes as well as longer.

LINK

Baghdad, tops the list of the worst city in the world and why !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum