Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power

Go down

Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power Empty Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power

May 23, 2016

Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power 22x46

BAGHDAD - dpa: Iraq and Iran held Sunday talks on reaching a mechanism for the payment of financial dues Iraq to Iran more than $ billion, for imported more than 1,000 megawatts of electric power, to meet the shortfall in the production of electric energy in the country.

A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity to the Under Secretary for Production, Engineer Alaa Disher, met at the headquarters of the ministry with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran Hassan Dnaii to discuss «ways of joint cooperation between Iraq and Iran in the field of energy, access to a clear mechanism for the reimbursement of the purchase of electrical energy that owed by the Ministry of electricity ».

He praised the Iraqi official on the positive efforts of Iran in the reconstruction of Iraq to provide the electric power system, through the import of four electrical energy, which amounted to 1200 MW after a three-month halt lines.

The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity had said earlier that Iran had halted supply Iraq with electricity after accumulating debts of more than billion dollars.

Iraq is preparing for next month's opening of a pipeline to import gas from Iran as fuel for power plants in the chest and Mansuriyah in eastern Baghdad and areas in the project is the first of its kind between the two countries.

LINK

Talks to repay Iraq billion dollars to Iran, which provide him with electric power 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum