Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The fight against corruption on the Chinese way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The fight against corruption on the Chinese way

Go down

The fight against corruption on the Chinese way Empty The fight against corruption on the Chinese way

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 22, 2016 5:34 pm

The fight against corruption on the Chinese way

By Abdul Sattar Ramadan one hour ago

The fight against corruption on the Chinese way 217879Image1
Sattar Ramadan

Corruption exists in every place and time, in individuals, communities and nations rich and poor, developed and late from where the religion controls or open societies or uncontrolled which probably does not believe in religion or governed by the philosophies of existential material, it is important that corruption exists and can be spread and fleshed whenever there is ground or environment that help him grow and spread and expansion, a disease that turns into a pandemic fiercest and hardest of all diseases, epidemics known to humanity in its long history, such as smallpox, plague, cholera, AIDS, cancer, Ebola and others, which is known or coming from the disease, because it is an alliance consisting grows and spreads with everything is illegal and inhumane of emotions and impulses and desires and fancies, in order to achieve the benefit and interest of the corrupt and their families and relatives and beneficiaries of them, which is more dangerous than terrorism and wars bloody military coups, and even the most dangerous of all the crimes because he is the key and the way each devastation and destruction.

In our country dominated by the political classes and acquired and possessed everything, leaving only the air pending the detention (and canned), as they did to territory that was fenced all around, and property, roads, mountains, shopping malls and tourist cities, residential, corporate and real estate which the state transformed from public ownership to the ownership of specific individuals, whether they Hakiqin or false as it is known or rumored she ownership of politicians and their children and their families and Asaarham and Hamayatem aunts uncles and sons from their servants or handed them one day from the days of their struggle and their lives.

It has become talk of corruption talk bis is ineffective and inefficient or beneficial because people are tired and they know everything about the corrupt and their identities and their links, and corruption is spreading and expanding in our countries and can barely all the steps and decisions and commissions of reform and accountability and tracking of the corrupt, and the reports of Transparency International, referring to the preparation of the millions offered bribes in order to get their basic rights.

But the important difference appears in some of the countries that fall almost where corruption is fading because the procedures, laws and wizards are real and successful and strict so that does not exclude or provide immunity for one, while in our country things are mixed together and the transformation of the political to the dealer and the owner of the hospital and supplier of medicine, food, a partner every trader and investor, how you can negligent accounting and corrupt manipulators Bakot and medicine and the lives of the citizens if the ruling political and accused one?!.

China's experience is very important and useful in the fight against corruption in this country most number of terms of population and which achieves successes and achievements hardly make him dominant on the world of commerce and industry and the money in the world, has led openness and the launch of the freedom of the private sector and the rapid growth of the economy and wealth to create a huge gap in income and wealth policies and the increase in corruption, which led to the weakening of the single-party authority and in 2013 they began a comprehensive national campaign to fight corruption steps:

1. compel officials the Chinese authorities and their wives to visit prisons to warn them of the temptations of corruption, which is a cautionary step and educational allow them access to life behind bars, and visit the exhibit space is displayed pictures and stories written for officials languishing in jail, and the hearing presented by prisoners certificates convicted of corruption.

2-control and inspection officials, and follow-up of illegal behaviors such as trading in influence and abuse of power and bribery, and the abolition of harmful Kalparoukratih and formal, luxury and extravagance working methods and lax do homework.

3-application firm rules, which makes it imperative for responsible reporting of financial assets and income of their own and their families and any investment activities for them, and the establishment of hotlines and websites of anti-corruption on the Internet, and reinforced the public prosecution of its work in the collection of evidence and the protection of informants and witnesses.

4-setting advantages officials and welfare rules governing standards, based on the level of charge include houses, cars, parties, vacations and security guard, instant critical and accounting for all those features over-the-job and post-exit them.

Harvest Chinese experience in the fight against corruption is a condemnation (31.555) crimes have official work-related during the last year, and received 33% of them prison sentences of more than five years, and it was (680) of them who hold high positions above the county level, for embezzlement, bribery and dereliction crimes at work and violation of personal interests and democratic rights of citizens, as is penalized (38,135) people on charges of violating regulations to control the bureaucracy and violation of labor discipline and the use of public funds in recreational activities and laziness and slow pace of work.

As well as the authorities to investigate and punish (829) of the judges and court officials were hauling (157) trial for receiving illegal gains, and imposed sanctions on others for committing offenses disciplinary, also expanded authorities campaign to include the fight and control the sex crimes, prostitution, gambling, drugs, and punish those who made it.

He also announced that about (300,000) official has punished throughout the country during the year 2015 due to charges of corruption, and pledged to continue in the national campaign to cleanse and eliminate corruption and the application of the death penalty for accused of corruption who prove that they have for embezzling public funds or received bribes amounting to 3 million yuan (463,000 US dollars) Owakther and that if well proved that they have done from the offense resulted in serious damage to the community, was stressed that crimes of corruption-related harm seriously the interests of the country and the people, and that China has always attached special attention to the prevention of such crimes, and punish the perpetrators, and convicted of corruption should be subject to strict penalties up to the death penalty for 13 crime linked to the economy and is associated with violence, such as bribery, embezzlement and antiquities smuggling, fraud and falsifying tax They constitute almost 20% of the 68 crimes punishable by death, and in February 2015 was the execution of a giant business sector (Liu Han) owner Group (Han Long), a large private company in the work of mining, telecommunications and chemicals, also executed at his younger brother and three of its partners in the group, .. either in our country, we have come to the conviction that justice has become impossible for it became our demand for justice in the distribution of injustice among citizens.

LINK

The fight against corruption on the Chinese way 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum