Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt

5 posters

Go down

WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt Empty WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt

Post by Go_USA Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:22 pm

On Fox News show "The Five" right now, snippets from a WH press conference on Sept. 7 where reporters asked WH Press Sec'y Jay Carney:

Reporter: "When you say it's gonna be paid for - how specifically is it going to be paid for?"

Jay: "No, it will be specifically paid for." (now that's a hilarious answer or should I say non-answer, but we all know why he's avoiding the answer....)

Reporter 1: "OK" (what's even more hilarious is that the reporter actually accepts this as an answer!!! Really?!?! Wow - excellent fact-digging skills)

Reporter 2: "It will be paid for with immediate cuts?"

Jay: "Uh, I didn't say, uh, I said it would be paid for...

Reporter 2: "...or long-term cuts?"

Jay: "I'm not going to get into the specifics."

Reporter 2: "Can you address then the concern that's been raised that if the $300 billion [plan] that the President's going to propose, if that's the amount, that if it were not immediately paid for, it runs the risk of busting the debt ceiling early before next year's election?"

Jay: "Again - it WILL be paid for....We're not going to bust the debt ceiling...." (he says kinda snottily as if the question was stupid.)

Hmmmm. He seems pretty sure of himself. Now HOW in the world are they going to pay for it??? And why won't he give us a little hint?? Wonder if the President will say how?

Go_USA

Back to top Go down

WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt Empty Re: WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I watched the exact same thing yesterday and was wondering about that myself. I even told my husband last night that he completly avoided the questions and they asked him about it several different times and several different ways!!

Back to top Go down

WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt Empty Re: WH Press Secy Evades Reporters' Questions About Jobs' Plan Pymt

Post by evenstar Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:13 pm

all I can say is "Wow" and Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:27 pm

All Jay Carney is, is a spiceworm being dragged through the politian's salad at a sushi bar-He's told to do WHAT they say, and how and when to say it- he's a 'hackey sack, just for them to kick around when they want to- the guy's a weasel- he couldn't talk straight if he had a cattle prod where the sun doesn't shine.
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:All Jay Carney is, is a spiceworm being dragged through the politian's salad at a sushi bar-He's told to do WHAT they say, and how and when to say it- he's a 'hackey sack, just for them to kick around when they want to- the guy's a weasel- he couldn't talk straight if he had a cattle prod where the sun doesn't shine.

Stated more colorfully than I would have said it ... But I like your assessment. You are right on, terbo56!!!!!!!!

lol!
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:43 pm

For those who are in the "know", I would rather just smile, sigh and say nothing at all. It would be best for them to be vague in their response and concentrate on the rhetoric pre-programmed dribble, not only for our safety, but to prevent a backlash from the rest of the American people as well...

warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum