Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global)

Go down

FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) Empty FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global)

Post by Purpleskyz Sat May 21, 2016 9:04 am

DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global)
Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 21-May-2016 08:54:41

Jerzy,

I am not going to respond to your recent response at the moment because I am highly suspicious.

Allow me to explain. I read your response twice and then I contacted the ITC, and secondly the Global Envoy, David Sale, asking them both to read it and get back to me.

The following day we had a conference call between us, during which each one of us placed a name on a piece of paper and held the paper up to our VOIP Cameras.
It was no surprise that we all came up with the same name as the author of your response, and that name was not yours Jerzy, nor was it that of Doug.

I was then instructed by the ITC to send the response to our Forensic people within Intell and request that they undertake a technical language structure analysis with other documents
(Previous responses held on file), including emails, reports etc, from known persons, which we hold on file..

We now await the report from the Forensic people, whereby until that report is in front of us we will refrain from responding to your response.

Furthermore, two of our other people wrote to me with the same suspicions and the very same name of the author. That information was not passed to the ITC or the
Global Envoy David Sale, for obvious reasons.

We are not fools Jerzy, and we certainly are not stupid.

Regards

David P. Crayford

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

http://www.oom2.com/t38549-david-crayford-things-do-not-appear-as-you-meant-them-to-appear-an-interim-response-only-jerzy-landa-china-global#86906

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sun May 22, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) 2245507099FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) Empty Re: FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global)

Post by Purpleskyz Sun May 22, 2016 12:38 am

JERZY REPLIES TO DAVID CRAYFORD
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 21-May-2016 19:12:08
In Response To: DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) (igots2no)

====

Received via e-mail from Jerzy Babkowski:

----

Dear David,

Well.what can I say. I am somewhat at a loss as I have never been mistaken for somebody else in my writings, and if there is somebody out there that mirrors my style and verbiage, I would really like to meet them. One of the very few wordsmiths I have great respect for is one of our Senators, a Mr. J. Jison who, as a journalist of note, documented the entire Marcos era from the inside out. His writings are truly magnificent in form and structure, and we have formed a close friendship as a result. I have met precious few with the ability to think outside the box and put their thoughts into cogent and effective writings filled with real intent and meaning attached thereto. So yes, I would really like to know the name you guys came up with and establish contact. I would be obliged if you would be kind enough to advise me in this respect. Much thanks.

And if your forensic departments require further examples of my writing, just go to either www.humanus.ca or www.landachinaglobal.com. Except for the USDF page on the Humanus site, and Dr Robert Hallowitz's and Dr Guy Montpetit's writings, all the writing therein is mine. I am the author and publisher of those websites. This provides for a semantic and logic element deconstruction into forensic elements which I am sure your people will appreciate in their technical language structure analysis. I am understandably quite curious as to how fast they can come up with a resolution to this incredibly complex quandary quantifiably quiescent of quibbling, as to who wrote my response. Other than me of course. Should I order coffee for them? Donuts?

In the meantime, back to work for me.

Kindest regards
On behalf of and for
Landa China Development Investment Corporation
Jerzy Babkowski
Chairman

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

http://www.oom2.com/t38549-update-fraudster-jerzy-replies-david-crayford-things-do-not-appear-as-you-meant-them-to-appear-an-interim-response-only-jerzy-landa-china-global#86921

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) 2245507099FRAUDSTER JERZY & DAVID CRAYFORD - THINGS DO NOT APPEAR AS YOU MEANT THEM TO APPEAR. AN INTERIM RESPONSE ONLY. Jerzy (Landa China - Global) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum