Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank

4 posters

Go down

I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank Empty I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank

Post by Ssmith Fri May 20, 2016 8:59 pm

I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank  

INSTRUCTIONS:  Read this out loud!

I Am You

I am a visionary leader of the new age. My decisions impact the lives of millions of people as I willingly accept the responsibility of a new benevolent financial system. My ideals are fortified and my vision is fluid as I recognize my power and release my limitations.

I have survived bondage and I have freed my mind. I do not take for granted this precious gift afforded me by our spiritual benefactors. I boldly take this next step forward refusing to look back. I shake off my former identity as a slave to debt, fear, and worry. 

I embody an attitude of quiet confidence, embracing a lifestyle that empowers me to lead in a way that serves the greater good while still being humble and open to correction.

The endeavor ahead will be not to amass more wealth but to distribute that wealth to those in need, expeditiously, using discernment, and with the support of an excellent team.

My life is driven by purpose and my plans are precise. I recognize the need to not only put to use my own wealth, but to support others to do the same. I embrace my role as a philanthropic conduit for creative giving, an engineer of impact investing, and a unifying source for benevolent business practice. 

I am dedicated to changing the perception, execution, and reality of successful business practices and philanthropy. I influence the development of new technologies, products, and services; mass media; health care; and art and music. I establish organizations that measure their success based on the quality of their projects and the impact they have on people and the planet.

My practice is driven by the relentless pursuit of spiritual integration with impactful idealism to manifest infinite possibilities. 

I am a creator of change, a testimony of integrity, and an ambassador of truth. In the execution of this mission, I know who I am. And I stand strongly upon the foundation of that being.  

I am you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank Empty Re: I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 20, 2016 9:13 pm

He forgot one line .... I am a fool.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank 2805820865  I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank 2805820865  I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank 2805820865  I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank Empty Re: I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank

Post by roxy22222222 Fri May 20, 2016 9:22 pm

What a clown!I AM YOU-KRE8CHANGE CONVENTION MANIFESTO by Tank Giphy
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Fri May 20, 2016 9:31 pm

LET'S ALL EMAIL HIM TO TELL HIM HOW WE FEEL 
http://www.kre8change.com/contact
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum