Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG!

Go down

Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG! Empty Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG!

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Why does Dinar Recaps post Bruces call, but not anyone elses?

Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG! Dinar-13

https://www.dinardaily.net/t53625-dr-clarke-appears-again

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@ReapAndSow73 wrote:Ken S emailed this to himself at Recaps:

It's been decided to significantly raise the value of the Vietnamese Dong, over the next 10 days........Greater - Later.  FYI, the protesters in Iraq, were purposely allowed into parliament...

Dr. Clarke

It appears that currency dealers in cahoots with gurus and/or RV websites have a surplus of VND, so the pumping of VND is starting to amp up.  Watch to see others jump on this train, as newbies shell out USD for a currency almost 20x WEAKER than IQD.

Ken S did NOT email this to himself or anyone at Recaps.

As far as Dinar Recaps goes, we are NOT in cahoots with anyone.  We simply post and re-post what others are saying.  Nothing is from Dinar Recaps, Ken S, or anyone else at Dinar Recaps.

The Dinar Recaps Team
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG! Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG!

Post by Dinar Recaps on Fri May 20, 2016 11:24 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:

Dinar Recaps posts calls from many others.  We regularly post calls from Frank, BGG, Wangdang and the Wingit group, among others.

Just today, as part of a news/rumor post we posted the Wingit call with Gerry, who had Okie on as a guest.

Dinar Recaps is not in cahoots with anyone.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG! Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Promotes Bruces Call. Are They In Cahoots? BOOMER, BOOMER, BANG, BANG!

Post by RamblerNash on Sat May 21, 2016 12:13 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@RamblerNash wrote:

Dinar Recaps posts calls from many others.  We regularly post calls from Frank, BGG, Wangdang and the Wingit group, among others.

Not in a separate post, right?

Just today, as part of a news/rumor post we posted the Wingit call with Gerry, who had Okie on as a guest.

Thanks for the Intel. I'll have to listen to it to see if Okie thanked Garry for the $6,000 that he was supposed to receive.

Dinar Recaps is not in cahoots with anyone.

The Dinar Recaps Team

Hey BTW...Did you ever get coral for your clownfish?

You have me almost thinking to set up my system again...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Sat May 21, 2016 12:28 am

The Wingit call was not by itself today.  But the BGG and Wangdang are usually stand alone call posts.  Others do vary.

And yes, Okie DID thank Gerry for the collection/donations.

I haven't gotten that special coral for the clownfish I have yet.  I have not had a lot of extra time of late, been pretty busy.

This week I did set up a small (6 gallon) Orbit 20 jellyfish tank (look up some youtube videos), next to my desk.  It is the coolest, much better than a lava lamp.  I got moon jellyfish, which are pretty easy to keep (I hope).

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat May 21, 2016 12:37 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:The Wingit call was not by itself today.  But the BGG and Wangdang are usually stand alone call posts.  Others do vary.

And yes, Okie DID thank Gerry for the collection/donations.

I haven't gotten that special coral for the clownfish I have yet.  I have not had a lot of extra time of late, been pretty busy.

This week I did set up a small (6 gallon) Orbit 20 jellyfish tank (look up some youtube videos), next to my desk.  It is the coolest, much better than a lava lamp.  I got moon jellyfish, which are pretty easy to keep (I hope).

Wow...Those are cool...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat May 21, 2016 10:53 pm

These are so neat!  I looked at other videos and love the lighting some people have set up.  I wonder how long they live.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Sat May 21, 2016 11:23 pm

The moon jellyfish have a normal life span of about 1 year total.

Depending on the size you get, is how long they could live for you.  They grow about a inch per month, and you can limit how big they get, by not over feeding them.  

I have the small 6 gallon Orbit 20 tank, and got 4 jellies, three about a inch across, and one medium about 2 inches across.  So when they get 3-4 inches big, I will likely try to limit how much they grow bigger.

The small (one inch) are about one month old, so they could live about 11 more months.  And the medium I have is about two months old, and could live another 10 months.

By the way, the video Nash posted above is from Sunset Marine Labs, which is where I bought my jellies, after doing as much research online I could.

Here is the video that got me interested and hooked.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat May 21, 2016 11:26 pm

I understand how you could get hooked on jellies.  Did you get a straight run or are they able to sex them?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Not sure what you mean by straight run.

I don't think you can buy them on gender, or even know if they have a gender.

There is not a lot of information for the home hobbyist.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat May 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Sorry.  Didn't mean to confuse you.  For instance, when buying chickens you can buy a straight run.  That means a mix of boy chickens and girl chickens.  But if you want to pay a bit more, then can take a look and see what sex they are and group them accordingly.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:33 am

Beautiful creatures.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum