Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16

+2
Kevind53
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 Empty Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16

Transcribers Artneto, LocoFelipe:

Bruce call starting.

Bruce, Ken , Yosef and Sue.

Bruce; it is now thrusday may 19th... glad everyone is here. and want to thank everyone for their coming in and listening to us.

Bruce; everyone is staying very occupied, but continue to move forward.... opening with prayer

Bruce - teaching ending. Now moving to the Praise Report, then Prayer Request, then intel at the end

Bruce; intel now

Bruce - the Blessing is at our door. No rates or dates, but rates are higher than we thought

Bruce; we don't rates and dates but I can tell you this blessing is far greater than anyone thought

Bruce - Let's first start to speak about general information that was learned today

Bruce; talk in general terms about what we learned today and the Sue will have some points that we will talk on tonight

Bruce - Bank redemption centers are ready and well staffed, ready for this to happen anytime now

Bruce; we know announcements were made in Iraq yesterday..... we know that the lower denoms are out

Bruce - announcement was made in Iraq yesterday - lower denoms are out and being used - Key cards are being used internationally, even in the USA - Iraq has been freed and they are ready to go with new dinar and new rates

Bruce; what this tells us is that Iraq is off and running and that is great, but we know it is more than iraq. so now we are seeing the world being levelled out and all currencies being asset backed

Bruce - we will be gold backed

Bruce; that makes the value of everything going up as well as our confidence in these countries

Bruce - our currency will be called USN - not USD - (notes are gold backed, dollars are fiat)

Bruce; joseph- thank you, it is an honor.... at this last and final stage... we certainly hope so

Bruce, you did an awesome job laying it out there

Bruce/Yosef - This is our last and final phase of the RV

Bruce/Yosef - so much has happened since last call on tuesday.

Bruce/Yosef - we are in a GO situation from banking , diplomatic, military, security, political positions. If we are not there, we are awfully close

Bruce; hard intel, I think it is best to understand that we are a 'go' in a banking persective, the diplomatic perspective, the govermantal perspective, and they have all been checked off

Bruce; it is lovely to have Sue and her beautiful voice to be on this call

Bruce; Sue- disclaimer.... no rates, no pay outs, not lawyers, bankers, or actors who play them on tv

bruce/Yosef - we want to tell you everything, but it would take too long. We have a list … we will not do the bank's job of discussing rates and structured payouts

Bruce; WF is the lead bank.... but there are other banks that are a great part of this as well

Bruce/Yosef - There are other banks besides WF, Chase - RBC, Scotia, TD Banks

Bruce not only here but banks in Canada as well.... and our brothers and sisters in
Mexico

Bruce/Yosef - Bruce says, in spanish, that he loves Mexico

Bruce; thanking the bank to make this a relationship thing.... not a us verses them scenario

Bruce/Yosef - we are partnering with the banks, we are being blessed and we will be good stewards

bruce; all the people and governments, banks, all the organizations who are participating in this event

Bruce/Yosef - we are more than dinar, dong and zim. We are a community of dinarians.

Bruce; we are all working together even the currency community. it is good taht we have community, where we can reach out and say 'well done'

Bruce/Yosef - Sue to bring list ..
Bruce - 14 points - #1 - Per IT engineers working on Bric financial system. They are now comfortable with their control over CIPS mechanism

Bruce:  1- per IT engeneers they are now comfortable with the system, and ahve given the final release to go forward

Bruce/Yosef - this means all codes for every country in the world!!

josef-- all the people who have done all the work for this to happen... decades of work of strategy updates and programming

josef, these are the ones who are now happy with t he release..
Bruce #2 - over 20,000 service staff at 5,500 exchange centers - were still on duty as of Tuesday

2- over 20K office site have been deployed to sites to help out..... are still on site to help us transmission

Bruce - #3 - at 1:06am EST reset satellites, one for each hemisphere so that new system could be calibrated

3- 1:06 eastern on THursday two satilites were activated to coordinate the transactions

Bruce - The engineering portions are being worked out globally! This is historical and amazing

Bruce - that was 1:06 am on Thursday/today

4- some transactions will take 23 seconds to complete, and some will take 53 seconds..... the swift system would take up to 10 days to complete... and this system has now been unplugged

Bruce - #4 - Under the new CIPS system, some transactions may that 25 seconds to complete. But the SWIFT system, which took 10 days to complete a transaction, has been rendered non-functional

5- Thrusday mid morning.... the entire system was reset and all redemtion centers and banks have been reset

Bruce #5 - Thursday mid-morning (today) the entire banking system was re-set

Bruce #6 - Thursday afternoon WF sent memos to all redemption centers to be ready

7- partial glabla liquidity has already been realeased. in order to do final tests to the new financial system

Bruce #7 - Partial global liquidity has already been released including prosperity packages

Bruce/Yosef - this is like a soft opening of a business to ensure that everything works

Bruce #8- Cabal leadership are now being arrested, or sought out anywhere in the world for their crimes against humanity

Bruce/Yosef thanking special forces who are carrying out the arrests around the world

9- the globel rv has never been closer than it has been right now... as memos went out to tell all staff to be prepared.

Bruce #9 - global RV has never been closer than we are now. Memos have gone out to bank branches and redemption centers. We are just waiting for 800##

Bruce:  10- we know all necesary that alll military, and staff are ready and prepared to welcome over 30 million investor

Bruce #10 - military and security is staffed, trained and prepared to receive the currency redeemers. 30M redeemers around the world, not just USA

Bruce - we no longer have to worry about having a regular job. Our new job is learning to be a philanthropist

Bruce #11 - Prudent to look for RV after markets close Thursday evening and initiating by Monday

11- therefore it is prudent to look for the rv to roll out after markets are closed on Thursday evening and Monday morning

12- official hisorical bonds redemtion is scheduled to begin THursday 8p/m eastern

Bruce #12 - official historical bond redemptions scheduled for Friday morning China time, which is thursday evening in USA

13- be at peace because the rv is still happening and in real time. permanently and abundantly...

Bruce #13 - Be at Peace. This is permanent. Do not think that rug will be pulled out from under you after the RV

Bruce - Release bad habits, forgive people. this is an opportunity to be redeemed in Christ. This is a spiritual blessing. You have been released, so release other people and release bad habits. Go into bank asking God for guidance. God have been there when you had nothing. He will be there during and after RV

Bruce - be open to a whole-new-you to create the kind of life for yourself and for others, that you have always dreamed of

Bruce/Sue - God is the light in everything that you create

Bruce - We are jumping into a new life this weekend. Adopt new habits

14- all is well, and thank you to all intel providers. a whole list of people that I want to shout out to...
Bruce #14 - All is Well. Thank you intel providers. There are so many! Christopher Watkins (the actor?? - his voice sounds familiar)

josef--- if you don't think we have lost it after so many calls, I am going to go to the corner to sell bananas.... we have gone bonkers

Yosef - if they don't RV this weekend, I will sell bananas on the street. I'm also selling my currency!! LOL!!

Bruce tried to impersonate Marlon Brando and now Inspector Clouseau

josef- someone needs to pray us out, we are getting ridiculous

Bruce/Yosef - help as many people as you can. Do your part

Bruce - hope to celebrate on Tuesday

Bruce - looking forward to a great weekend

Bruce - Pastor Steven closing prayer

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 Empty Re: Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 20, 2016 9:06 am

josef--- if you don't think we have lost it after so many calls, I am going to go to the corner to sell bananas.... we have gone bonkers

Gone? No you guys are just liars. The people listening to you have got to be more than a little bonkers though ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 2805820865  9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 2805820865  9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 2805820865  9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 Empty Re: Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16

Post by Chaz Fri May 20, 2016 9:24 am

Josef with your marketing experience,you could sell chicken manure.I guess bananas would be a second choice, ether way I wouldn't buy anything from you,REPENT JOSEF! Ask God for forgiveness,clean your act up!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri May 20, 2016 9:57 am

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 Liar-animated-animation-liar-smiley-emoticon-000361-large
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri May 20, 2016 10:49 am

My brain hurts from the lies.  Nobody - not a single disciple of this man - question the lower denoms being out and being used by citizens.  Uh, you don't say, Bruce?  You proclaim that this is fact?  Can this be done in secret if citizens are USING them?  Can you provide a shred of evidence, or are you resting on the intel laurels of, 'there's a media blackout?' 

Seriously - anyone can make a claim that CBI has released lower denoms.  Did CBI do this without explanation or instruction?  Did citizens get these from banks? How are they being used?  Do we have pictures?  Would ANY Iraqi citizen be handed a 1 IQD note to use in commerce, and think it has value?  How did a central bank in Iraq, 'release' lower denoms of their currency and only gurus with secret intel know this?  The rest of the world has no clue, really? Does Bruce realize that, the INSTANT he produces evidence that lower denoms have been released and are being used by citizens of Iraq, his detractors would have to acknowledge the RV?

He cannot verify any of this, of course, because it is completely and utterly untrue.  It's pulled directly from the guru playbook of deceit.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 20, 2016 11:11 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:My brain hurts from the lies.  Nobody - not a single disciple of this man - question the lower denoms being out and being used by citizens.  Uh, you don't say, Bruce?  You proclaim that this is fact?  Can this be done in secret if citizens are USING them?  Can you provide a shred of evidence, or are you resting on the intel laurels of, 'there's a media blackout?' 

Seriously - anyone can make a claim that CBI has released lower denoms.  Did CBI do this without explanation or instruction?  Did citizens get these from banks? How are they being used?  Do we have pictures?  Would ANY Iraqi citizen be handed a 1 IQD note to use in commerce, and think it has value?  How did a central bank in Iraq, 'release' lower denoms of their currency and only gurus with secret intel know this?  The rest of the world has no clue, really? Does Bruce realize that, the INSTANT he produces evidence that lower denoms have been released and are being used by citizens of Iraq, his detractors would have to acknowledge the RV?

He cannot verify any of this, of course, because it is completely and utterly untrue.  It's pulled directly from the guru playbook of deceit.

Do you remember when to 50's were being removed?

NOT one Guru said anything about it until it was posted at the CBI website.

When they adjusted the value of their currency from 1166, NOT one Guru said anything about it until it was posted at the CBI website.

If and when they re-denominate their currency, BRUCE, as well as the rest of the Guru's, are going to be one of the last to know...

9 - Intel highlights from The Big Call Thursday Night 5-19-16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Fri May 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Some people live upside down. They like to talk out their ass and the only thing that comes out of their mouths is SHIT.

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat May 21, 2016 8:29 am

Coffee,bombs,rioting,good morning,I'm having the coffee, the bombs & rioting is in Baghdad again,yep the Shia cleric Sadr"s followers stormed the council of Ministers in the green zone,81 people where wounded,& Bruce & his cohorts are calling a RV? Iraq is on the brink of a civil war, no law or order,& they are going to have a RV? Now someone is not telling the truth,is it Iraq or Bruce? Of course the bombings are nothing, right? Women, children dying in the streets,& Bruce says we are going to have a RV. Folks have you ever heard a country in this kind of shape having a RV? Iraq could very easily fall apart in a matter of months,& what are you praying for today? Money or lives?!!!
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum