Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios!

Go down

Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! Empty Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios!

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 19, 2016 3:21 am

Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios!

Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! 55-1
Last updated: May 19, 2016 - 9:45

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq Search head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al - Hakim , in his office in Baghdad on Wednesday evening with the beauty Karbouli Iraqi crisis on the security and political level and Alaguetsada.ozkr a statement his office today: Hakim between during the meeting, " the importance of carrying all of their responsibilities to lead the country out of its current crisis , which do not serve the interests of one and the losing is the Iraqi people as well as the two sides emphasized the importance of the distribution of ministerial portfolios in accordance with the political quota ".uan security reality between al - Hakim that" there are victories achieved in the field of military terms but terrorism still hits mined depth of cities wheel, this is what needs to be stacking rows generally terrorism that does not discriminate between people . "He called the President of the Islamic Supreme Council of the security services to" renovation plans and rely on modern technology in the monitoring, control and intelligence effort. "

LINK

Ammar Jamal emphasize the quota system in the distribution of government portfolios! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum