Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party

Go down

Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party Empty Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 19, 2016 3:07 am

Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party

Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party NB-168773-635992363570174354

Thursday , 19 May 2016 09:31

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Considered the Kurdistan Islamic Group, on Thursday, the agreement signed between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the MDC to try from the last out of the "tight corner", as pointed out that the agreement will be problems with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani.

The MP said the group Zana Said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that "the signing of the terms of the agreement between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the MDC is to try to change out of a tight corner in which it occurred after differences with the Kurdistan Democratic Party."

He Said, that "the MDC managed to National Union to convince this Convention flowing in their favor in the first place because they are convinced the Patriotic Union of projects and visions that you want," pointing out that "the agreement does not help to solve the problems with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and held over."

It was the MDC leader Nawshirwan Mustafa, deputy secretary of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Rasool signed, on the first Tuesday (17 May 2016), a bilateral agreement with the aim of joint cooperation in the political and parliamentary work.

LINK

Islamic Group of Kurdistan: change the Patriotic Union of agreement will be problems with Barzani 's party 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum