Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed May 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Guru TNT Tony:   IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING SUPERFANTASTIC.........WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN...I AM ON THE HIGHEST ALERT THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN AND WAITING TO SHOUT!!!!!

Guru CheckmateDan: 
Things have only gotten better, and better today...Nothing is slowing down...all things are looking very promising, at least SO FAR...nobody is telling me, the ever famous line; "Well now I'm herring it will be on Friday" !...I repeat nobody is backing off on the time line, it STILL LOOKS eminent!

I have NEVER said this before, I believe today may mark our last day, it is because of these facts I believe we should stay tuned to all points of Intel...An announcement looks to be eminent !!  I can not give you any further news just be for warned, it looks like a VERY GOOD DAY!

Guru OkieOilman:  okies in the house but he won't be typing much--waiting for tues thru thurs if not before--nuff said.  i am sure you have heard that 1 dollar B.S. Floating around-----no way jose.  let me repeat for those that may have missed it------i completed all my home work last friday---does that represent anything to you?  you guys try and monitor and keep up with ptr---i know for fact their intel is accurate--coincides with my sources and is different than my sources.  after the announcement is made officially--don't be in such a hurry to cash out--give it a while to shake out predicated on the possibility of a sucker or bait rate initally--this is only a possibility but one worth considering---initial rate will indicate whether escalation of rate would be immenent.  always remember---it's the second rat that get's the cheese. 

2 more bombings in iraq todaynews coming in from many different sources--i am going to treat them as rumor's till i can prove otherwise but if rumors are fact---wow!!!! Sorry i can not elabotate at this time--i am not being coy or trying to create drama but just informing you of what i am receiving--if at all possible that i can share--bet your little blue booties--i will---   

i thought by now that we had eliminated all the loppsters out of existance--if not--we should have---not gonna happen folks

Guru RichQueen:  Hiding and resting. OK this was more about a related matter. That will absolutely be fully completed no later than Wednesday so the RV should show up at ANY MINUTE.  

Guru Poppy2:  this is the week and should be within 24 hours according to everyone I have talked to. things are still moving forward no set backs i have heard that have been confirmed of course we still have people trying to find a way for this not to happen . POOR SOULS and beware of many many rumor. Most are going to be reasons this can't happen. LOL,LOL Bless their hearts GET ready folks the GIG is up and the prosperity machine is moving to a driveway near you . I am having a ball this morning and am going this afternoon and pick out one of my family rewards for the last two years of this roller coaster ride. I am having some dinar friends over this evening to do some financial planning GODS LOVE TO ALL POPPY2

Charlie n TX just got the call back from the people in Iraq they are saying their people in gov there told them about a hour ago that all that parliment had to accomplish was completed today and they are expecting the RV sometime tomorrow to be announced announced to the rest of the world. This is good news and from good honest sources lets just pray the people they talk to has it right and there are no more hidden agendas we ahev not been privy to. GREAT NEWS OH and they also think the value will be close to the Kuwait value simply necause they will not want to cause a imbalance from the oil revenue's from there shared oil fields POPPY2

Guru SteveI:   this is perhaps the final check box we have been looking for. This is huge and great news. This will not delay the pending revaluation, but rather move it forward....the Iraq parliament passed the strategic framework agreement last week....DFI funds can be transferred to the United States treasury accounts thus protecting the DFI funds only so far. This is not an extension of the initial UN resolution...This request was made by Maliki to the United States and was granted.  It is estimated about on trillion or more in value.

Guru Breitling: best guess--June,..rate .86 to euro...Still waiting on DFI and Security...at this point I do not see this going past June 30th.

Question: What are your thoughts about various dinar sites shutting down and closing chat rooms/forums?  ANSWER:  very easy , ali is shutting down , ali sold dinar to other dealers , so they are forced to shut down… they have people who they pay as advertisers to pump the dinar chatter up , wont name names but you will know by the rates, 5+ 6 + 7 + , so figure it out , has any of them ever offered to answer any tuff question or go through the in-outs with you ? no they just pump sell and then dump and they do it every weekend , you know why ? most people get paid on fridays and at the end of the month you really see the pumping. should make you mad...

Guru Checkmate Dan:  (response to BondLady's rant)  Their level of ignorance blows me away...grow up and get a clue about the news...it's so edited and porous it's ridiculous...Your news links are always wrong as well...it doesn't really tell us anything...we try to find people who get around the news...If you need proof, then don't come to our site...I always stayed away from rate...G20 said it would start at $3.22 so I go with that as the base...I don't believe in a date, but I've felt my heart raise at certain weekends feeling this was it...Over 1/2 of our intel sources have been cut out...we have the best chosen sources of intel out there...Bondlady says, "ignore all intel."  How old are you? 12?  Not in the real world?...I've been a successful internet businessman...7 figures a month for a couple months...people write stuff about you when you are that successful...stuff that is not true...I like the detective work of what is really going on...This site [ptr] is for figuring out what is going on...I'm not mad, I'm passionate...I'll be happy to debate bondlady and david...let's do it live.

Guru Juni (dinar daddy):  It seems the actual EO [13303] (not the letter) does have the expiration date of “one year” .  However, because of the verbiage referring to the UN deadline of 6/30, I see that is just a formality since all EOs based upon the National Emergencies Act must terminate at one year.

Guru Frank26:   Frank sang: How Great is Our God & Debtarheelgirl prayed.  Once again this DINAR has not RI-RV’d, yet = despite the rumors it has NOT RV’d. ANY day now it could.  Today is the 30 days of the LOI – letter of intention that was sent to the IMF to raise the value of the currency andthey said in 30 days they would tell him… now Shabibi shows up here in DC…is he visiting Obama, nope, the US COC maybe? We are in a 9.5 month pregnancy in the 8th month they will deliver the baby or the USA will adopt this baby…Says Frank…  Was there an RV of $1.20 in country in IRAQ IQD… – NO says Frank – if that would be the case the ME would be screaming in excitement and when the RV occurs at a $1.20 that would be a regression not even an RI – so listen if they can cash out at $1.20 then we will to – there will never be an inside rate different than the outside rate… so folks would try to leave the country to get out there.  Frank states that Chapter 7 needs the revalue of the IQD in order to be comp letely lifted….

Frank states if the currency RV’s on Tuesday or Wednesday we will have a conference call that night – if not we will see you on Thursday night at 7:30pm.  The conf call end with DTHG praying andFrank singing a song.

Guru Nighthk11:  First and foremost The matter is no longer a matter of waiting on Maliki and the GOI Shabibi has been given the green light from the US, IMF, WTO and WB to include many other powerful entities .  We have been fed a stream of mis- information concerning the Trigger of the RV.   If anyone here thinks that a bunch of liars and thieves will stop what has been planned look again.  Shibibi's visit here will either trigger action on the RV or it is so close at this point as to be actually observed by everyone in the dinar world.  Maliki is NOT an issues in this matter any longer nor is the GOI and their BS. So you take it for what it is worth No one will invest in Iraq unless they have concrete proof of taking a profit out. 

I think at this point it is advisable to all to just wait and see what transpires from this meeting Boehner and his delegation were there for other reasons than Troop Withdrawal.  Everything points to RV much sooner than later due to looming deadlines pertaining to both the DFI and frozen assets.  Step beyond the news being posted and look intently at the actions of the players.

Shabs has absolute authority from those entities stated to RV IMF is in control of the Iraqi economy Not Maliki.  let's wait and see what transpires at the meeting I have personally set a window for before or by Friday for this to happen.   At the meeting on Tuesday should Shabibi activate the RV then look for the final provisions of chap 7 to be removed with gov't. 

Gurus Med & Mailman17:  Mailman17: THE THING I AM INTERESTED IN EVEN MORE THAN PROTECTION OF THE DFI IS THEY LOOSE PREOTECTION OF THEIR FROZEN ASSETS MAY 5TH AND HAVE ASKED THE US FOR INTERVENTION.  JUNE IS DFI MAY IS FROZEN ASSETS ABROAD.  THAT TOTAL MAKES THE DFI PALE IN COMPARISON AS NO ONE TRULY KNOWS WHAT THAT TOTAL IS...BUT A GUESSTIMATE IS NEAR 1 TRILLION.    I STILL THINK WE ARE A LOT CLOSER TO THIS THAN THEY LEAD US TO BELIEVE WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID MISINFORMATION WOULD BE TENFOLD NEAR THE END OF THIS RIDE.

Med:  AND IT TOTALLY CONTRADICTS ALL THE STUFF SALEH TOLD THE DOZENS OF NEWS OUTLETS IN INTERVIEWS PLUS THEY HAD A DETAILED ACCOUNT OF THE ENTIRE THING HOW IT WAS THE MOF WHO GRANTED IT HOW SALEH AND SHABIBI SAID IT WAS TIME TO STOP THE THEORY AND PUT IT INTO PRACTICE.

IT WAS NOT RUMORS. WHO HAS DONE THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.  HE WOULD PUT OUT A STATEMENT THEN ASK WHO DID THEY GET THAT FROM AND THE ARTICLES ON THE FINISHING TOUCHES.  IT WAS NOW IN PARLIAMENTS HANDS.  THESE WERE ALL IN MAJOR IRAQ MEDIA.  I DO NOT TRUST SALEH AND HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE.  GAVE OUT TOO MUCH INFO THEN TRIED TO RECANT AS WE KNOW WHAT HE PUT OUT.  HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HE MADE A MISTAKE.  IT WAS NOT SMART. 

IT WAS THE MOF WHO REQUESTED THE RV AND IT WAS ALSO THE IMF.  THIS GUY IS SAYING THAT STUDIES NEED TO BE DONE AGAIN THIS ENTIRE THING WAS A LONG TERM PLAN BY SHABIBI AND THE IMF AND WHAT SALEH IS SAYING IS THEY NEED HELP.  REMEMBER IN FEB 2010 SALEH CAME OUT AND SAID THEY WERE IN THE LAST LEG OF A 5 YEAR PLAN AND THEY WERE MAKING READY FOR THE MOVE ON THE DINAR THEN THEY HAD ALL THOSE ARTICLES EVEN MALIKI COMMENTED THEN IN MARCH SALEH CAME OUT AND SAID HOW DID YOU ALL THINK THIS THEN IN JUNE HE STARTED AGAIN AND THEN JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCT NOVE AND DEC HE POSTED ARTICLE AFTER ARTICLE
ON HOW IT WAS DONE.  I AM ABOUT READY TO GET ON A PLANE AND SMACK SALEH IN THE HEAD WITH A STEEL TOE BOOT. 

Guru Enorrste:  Al called me earlier today to have me address the issue of a potential “lop” of the dinar one more time. As you all know I have addressed this issue many times but most thoroughly in my book which is available for free on this website. I will very briefly review just a couple of articles that clearly show that a lop is not in the cards. My review this time will bring us up to yesterday.

Beginning in August of 2008 we had an article entitled Plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and the deletion of three zeroes which was published in the Forat News.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.foratnews.com/paper.asp%3FID%3D8383&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

Here is the important quote from this article. I am not going to read the entire article, but it is available in my book.

”The Finance Ministry has prepared a plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the three zeroes from the dinar's value to contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy during the coming … He said that successful fiscal policy pursued in Iraq has contributed to increasing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, noting that the dollar exchange rate dropped significantly during the current year, stressing that all efforts will be channeled to the deletion of three zeros from the value of the dinar.

The early last year, on February 6, 2010, we saw a more specific article entitled Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Pl...n/1950504.html

Here is the relevant quote from that article:

“The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money…

”Muhammad Saleh, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

”Saleh said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation.”

It is clear from this article, as well as other articles that I referred to in a previous conference call, and which is posted in our forum, that the “removal of the three zeros” means removing the notes with 3 zeros on them, or the large notes that we all carry.

In July of this year Shabibi announced to the public that the process of removing the large notes was 70% completed.

Then on April 13, just a few days ago, we saw this article, entitled Iraq Central Bank to remove three zeroes from Iraqi Dinar.

Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Tuesday that the project of Iraqi Dinar re-denomination consisting of removing three zeroes is close to completion.
The re-denomination project is believed to be a strategic plan that will be passed to the ministerial council and Parliament once complete….

In an earlier statement to Alsumaria News, Iraq’s central Bank adviser Mohammed Saleh affirmed that the bank plans to remove three zeroes from the Iraqi Dinar noting that the zeroes which were added to the Iraqi currency previously constituted a large money supply estimated at 27 trillion Iraqi Dinar.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Economics-News-Iraq/3-62912-Iraq-Central-Bank-to-remove-three-zeroes-from-Iraqi-Dinar.html

Now we should note that when referring to this process, the issue is an internal matter only. Removal of the large denominated notes only applies to the currency within the country of Iraq.

Yesterday we received even more good news, confirming that the process is now done, that the large denominated notes all almost entire withdrawn from the Iraqi market. The title of the article is Iraqi central bank says that it will submit a law organizing the process of removing 3 zeros from Iraqi dinar.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=15366

Here is the relevant portion quoted from the article:

Advisor of Iraqi central bank Mohammed Saleh said that the central bank is working on drafting a law organizing the process of removing three zeros from Iraqi dinar and upgrading the value or Iraqi currency in local and international economic transactions.

The advisor said that the central bank will submit the law to the Iraqi prime ministry and after approval it will be sent to the Iraqi parliament for endorsing.

Iraqi ministry of finance said on last February that the removing of three zeros from Iraqi dinar will free Iraqi economy of restrictions and enhance the value of Iraqi currency in international monetary fund….

The Iraqi government is working on making some changes on Iraqi currency including removing three zeros from Iraqi dinar to enhance the value of the currency nationally and internationally and end the financial inflation.

Please note in this article from yesterday that no less than three times it is indicated that the removal of the three zeros, which we know means the removal of the large denominated notes from within the country, will “enhance the value of the currency nationally and internationally.”

Therefore, this is not a lop in which the removal of the three zeros has no impact on the value of the currency. I do not believe that this could be more clearly stated than this.

As you all know, in a call a couple of weeks ago, I also read out the entire history of articles starting in 2005 in which it is perfectly clear that the plan has been in existence from the beginning to return the value of the dinar to a level that is AT LEAST equal to the early 1980s value of $3.33. It appears that with inflation, the increased price of oil, and the need of the world to get rebooted from this RV, that in fact the opening rate will be somewhat higher than $3.33, as Al has hinted in his remarks. Furthermore, I have stated previously that I personally believe Iraq’s currency will rise after its initial entry into the world market because of its great underlying wealth. I have indicated that it could support a value over $11 from my statistical analysis over a year ago.

The bottom line is this: the lop only applies when you have a country with hyperinflation, as in Venezuela or Mexico. It does not apply to Iraq, and the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq are clearly on record that a lop is not in the cards for this currency.

I hope, finally, with the RV only days away now, that we can put this issue to rest.

Thanks for listening.

Guru Adam Montana:
sorry for the short notice
[Adam Montana] I am an early riser, and I often have to get to bed early
[Adam Montana] so i can be up at the early hours by Iraq’s standards
[Adam Montana] and the 9PM chats were getting in the way of other business
[Adam Montana] I know a lot of people think this investment is all about “intel” and “updates”, but that isn’t true
[Adam Montana] a lot of you know this arleady
[Adam Montana] the REAL benefit from this investment comes AFTER the RV
[Adam Montana] not before
[Adam Montana] everything before is just fluff
[Adam Montana] all the intel in the world won’t make you any money
[Adam Montana] you invested because you thought it was a good idea
[Adam Montana] if you think it isn’t, get out. Sell your dinar
[Adam Montana] i think it’s a GREAT investment
[Adam Montana] so I’m still here, and I’m working on what to do AFTER the RV
[Adam Montana] making a million will be great, but I’m not the type to blow an opportunity
[Adam Montana] and a million dollars is more than a million dollars… it’s an opportunity to make a couple more!
[Adam Montana] VIP members will get access to everything I’m working on for Post RV
[Adam Montana] and that’s all I’ll say about that
[Adam Montana] ok so tonight
[Adam Montana] let’s keep it short!
[Adam Montana] there is some big news that everyone has been speculating about – EO 13303
[Adam Montana] if you search”dinarspeculation.com executive order 13303″
[Adam Montana] you’ll find an article I wrote before most of the modern day “gurus” even heard about the dinar
[Adam Montana] LOL
[Adam Montana] and then our gracious mod Riley is going to fire about 10 questions from the members at me
[Riley] Cgbrown: Are there any banks still selling Dinars, that you know of??? 2. Have any deals beside Ali stopped selling dinars???
[Adam Montana] first EO 13303
[Riley] oops sorry sir
[Adam Montana] it’s kind of strange the way Obama presented it
[Adam Montana] (no problem Riley )
[Adam Montana] let’s talk about EO 13303
[Adam Montana] there has been a lot of talk about how Iraq gets funds released
[Adam Montana] how they have to do something by then
[Adam Montana] or they will owe money
[Adam Montana] etc etc
[Adam Montana] if you read the ACTUAL release from the White House
[Adam Montana] you’ll agree with me on this
[Adam Montana] first – they never had any other intention but to extend it if necessary
[Adam Montana] second – they can’t rush a change in the Dianr, because to do it too soon could topple the whole system
[Adam Montana] and if you think the world is in a rough spot right now
[Adam Montana] just imagine if MULTIPLE countries lost value like the Iraqi dinar did in 2003!!!!
[Adam Montana] it would be a major disaster
[Adam Montana] so here’s the truth about the extension: it’s not going to expire on June 30, regardless of what some are saying
[Adam Montana] what you read was President Obama’s intent to extend the Order for another year
[Adam Montana] and that tells me that EVERYONE involved is willing to wait as long as it takes in order to make sure this is successful for all involved
[Adam Montana] this is a GREAT thing, because if it comes out at a dime… I sure hope I can ride it up!
[Adam Montana] up, up, up. If it comes out too soon, the value will spike and then CRASH
[Adam Montana] many of us know what that feels like after the recent stock market crash
[Adam Montana] if your 401k is worthless now thanks to a CRASH, you can appreciate this.
[Adam Montana] please be patient, and root for stability – not haste.
[Adam Montana]
[Adam Montana] RILEY! You’re up, my friend! Please give me questions one at a time
[Riley] Cgbrown: Are there any banks still selling Dinars, that you know of??? 2. Have any dealers beside Ali stopped selling dinars???
[Adam Montana] That’s a two part question. First part – yes, some banks are still selling
[Adam Montana] there is a section in DinarVets.com forum that discusses them, so I won’t waste chat time with a list
[Adam Montana] regarding Ali, he is his own business and can make his own decisions. There are other dealers still selling, with no sign of stopping until RV – so that’s all I have to say about that.
[Adam Montana] next please Riley
[Riley] ezymoney: Adam…In your opinion, how does the arrest and potential replacement of the IMF chief effect the dinar and its revaluation…Thanks
[Adam Montana] oh BOY that is a tough one! I hate to sound like a tinfoil hat clan member…
[Adam Montana] but we have to be honest and understand that it makes at least a small difference
[Adam Montana] luckily for me, I didn’t predict a “Monday RV” or say “IT IS DONE!!!” so I don’t have to make excuses LOL
[Adam Montana] but it will make a small difference. I would say no more than a week difference overall, unless the RV is more than a month out… in which case it should make no difference at all
[Adam Montana] thanks for the Q. Next?
[Riley] Graml: Now that we have reached and surpassed our debt ceiling, what kind of pressure does this put on them to RV? Thank you Sir.
[Adam Montana] Graml that is also a good question! I have to go back to my previous statement
[Adam Montana] although it puts pressure on the US, it doesn’t make Iraq any more or less stable
[Adam Montana] so relatively speaking, it has no effect on the RV.
[Adam Montana] some would disagree
[Adam Montana] but my strong opinion is that until IRAQ can sustain a rate
[Adam Montana] the world won’t allow it to be raised
[Adam Montana] the value of the Dinar has more to do with Iraq than any other country, situation, or meeting.
[Adam Montana] next please!
[Riley] TonyDownTheShore: Adam it seems like the to do list for the rv is getting shorter and shorter, how many more items are left in your opinion? Thank you
[Adam Montana] tonyDownTheShore I have a very short list – GOI being seated 100% is a big one. I know that’s been my answer for a long time, but it’s still true and won’t happen overnight
[Adam Montana] too many “it’s done’s!!!!”
[Adam Montana] from the clowns out there… they start to discourage people. Look at the whole situation
[Adam Montana] Iraq is moving forward, the GOI is moving forward, and forget about “next monday”
[Adam Montana] sorry that’s not a complete list, but we could debate a “complete list” for hours LOL
[Adam Montana] next please Riley!
[Riley] camelspiderman: Considering the on going power moves between Malaki and Allawi ,how much of a negative effect is this having on a R.V? In regards to a timeline .Could a R.V. still happen even if these never see eye to eye ? Looks like the Iraqi government is almost at their breaking point, should we be concerned?
[Riley] this may go hand and hand sir with the above question
[Adam Montana] It does, thank you for pointing that out
[Adam Montana] I can’t give a timeline
[Adam Montana] but I will say they are at close to a stalemate and the fighting can’t go forever. Something will come, and if it doesn’t someone will make something come, to stop the bickering.
[Adam Montana] the good news is there is nobody equal to these two
[Adam Montana] which means all it will take is for one to be removed from a position of authority
[Adam Montana] and the other will suddenly be free to move… FORWARD
[Adam Montana] good Q. Next please Riley!
[Riley] kenbo: I read that any bank accounts containing dinar in Iraq that were funded by US dollars would not have their funds available under a new (RV) rate. If so, I would assume that they would use the US dollars to determine the quantity of Dinars in that account after the RV. Is this correct? And if so, how does it really affect a Warka account funded by US dollars? I am in the process of getting CitiBank and Warka accts and don’t know if I should continue.
[Adam Montana] kenbo, I haven’t read that anywhere – I’m calling “false” on that whole premise.
[Adam Montana] Next please!
[Riley] Second to the last question –
[Riley] quadraphOnic: Adam, Forgive me if you have already addressed this. What’s your take on the current trend of the currency auctions? Does this trend have anything to do with Ali closing or is it coincidence? I appreciate all that you do!
[Adam Montana] Quad, awesome question!
[Adam Montana] this is a true test of the CONTROL the CBI has over the money supply in Iraq
[Adam Montana] that can be interpreted in a few ways, so I’ll expound
[Adam Montana] clarify
[Adam Montana] there is a lot of talk, amongst those that I talk to on a daily basis, that those in positions of control
[Adam Montana] have plans and strategies to CONTROL the currency to the nth degree when they implement the RV mechanisms.
[Adam Montana] think about it -they can’t just flip the rate and HOPE it goes well!
[Adam Montana] they have to control and manipulate every aspect possible
[Adam Montana] one of those is the money supply, which is directly related to the auctions
[Adam Montana] now
[Adam Montana] the last part of the Question related to Ali
[Adam Montana] he sold a lot of Dinar, but the other Dealers have picked up the slack… so he has nothing to do with the auctions.
[Adam Montana] I think we have one more?
[Riley] Butifldrm: Adam, what’s with the blackout conspiracy? A year and a half ago, you said right before the RV, things would get crazy. Well, crazy is here and do you think there is any truth to the Blackout or just more lies? Also, thanks for keeping it real, seems to be a rare quality these days.
[Adam Montana] Butifldrm good Q! A whole bunch of good questions tonight!
[Adam Montana] unfortunately the “blackout” you are referring to doesn’t mean much to me – I haven’t experienced any kind of blackout.
[Adam Montana] If you’re talking about other sites shutting down, well… LOL
[Adam Montana] they haven’t been right so far, each one has given at least 10 false dates, and maybe they all decided to pull a publicity stunt
[Adam Montana] but there was no legitimate blackout of any kind
[Adam Montana] hopefully one of them will be right soon, though!
[Adam Montana] I can’t wait for “Next monday” to be “TODAY”!!! LOL
[Adam Montana] I was looking for a big announcement in June, or before, but so far all we really have (in my opinion) is an extension of Executive Order 13303
[Adam Montana] which isn’t a bad thing
[Adam Montana] so, for now we wait!
[Adam Montana] thank you all for letting me get through this chat with no interruptions, you are all awesome!
[Riley] Adam – I just wanted to say to the DV Family if we did not get to your question – please save for next week or open a thread in the Dinar Questions Forum and to all the new members Welcome to the Best SITE 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed May 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Enorrste the windbag was fond of taking redenomination articles and interpreting them as revaluation.  The 70% removal he referred to ... "Shabibi announced to the public that the process of removing the large notes was 70% completed" was talking about reducing the excess liquidity by 70%, not removing 70% of the three zero notes.  They reduced their excess liquidity by moving money out of the banking structure and into the economy.  There was no reduction of the money supply addressed in that article.  Marcus and I have discussed this ad nausem. 

Adam Montana always projected an RV to about a dime.  That's a 10,000% ROI (return on investment).  Somehow he had people convinced that similar results were forthcoming post-RV through his $17/mo VIP program.  Adam knows that no RV will ever happen, so the only one making money off of VIP is the wolfyman himself.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum