Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution

Go down

Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution Empty Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 18, 2016 12:23 am

Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution

AM: 06: 52: 18/05/2016 Khandan

Khandan - Legal Committee and described in the House of Representatives, the Iraqi Constitution, as "rigid constitutions" Despite the assertion that the amendment at this time, the process of sending negative messages to the world, but it showed that he is a legitimate right for all components, sects and ethnic groups in the country.

A member of the Committee on the mass of the citizen, Salim Shawki told the newspaper «morning»: "The Iraqi constitution constitutions rigid or complex almost," he said, adding that if changes to the constitution, it requires that the vote by the House of Representatives and then submitted to the people, and in case of refusal two-thirds of the three provinces to vote, will not pass.

And between Shawqi, that pass constitutional amendments need to be some kind of political consensus to be able to pass any amendment in this direction, stressing that the amendment at this time would send negative messages to the international community in light of the significant challenges experienced by Iraq's economic and political crises and security.

In turn, the decision of the Parliamentary Legal Committee Hassan Turan, that calls for amending the Constitution is repeated in every parliamentary session, noting that he is a natural right to form a temporary committee to do so.

Tauran acknowledged the difficulty of such a thing at the moment because of political differences, on the grounds that a constitutional amendment needs two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives approval. Turan that every constitutional amendment must be followed by a referendum of all the people, something that is difficult to achieve at this time, the security problems experienced by some provinces that usurped "Daash" gangs.

He expressed his belief that the Commission, which will be at a later date, will work on it, but actually will direct after the liberation of the cities of the terrorist gangs to be able to make the amendment and the referendum on the Constitution.

LINK

Legal Committee: the current conditions do not allow amending the Iraqi constitution 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum