Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys

Go down

Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys Empty Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 17, 2016 12:15 am

Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys

BAGHDAD - Iraq's Ahmed
Date: 17 May 2016

It was launched by a description of Iraqi politicians about the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's belief that he took office «stroke of luck», accurate, because Abadi knew, as all politicians gather clues that the game between the regional and international fingers, and local fairly weak. While much talk about the political crisis, government and parliamentary ..

The security situation is to emerge again through multiple in Baghdad and the provinces bombings, in addition to slowing the military operations against «Daash», which seems to be back to take the lead, in many locations, especially after the retreat of government troops from the area around Fallujah, and areas within Gray..

As well as in the center of Mosul, which confirms that the government breached its commitments and reform programs, which remained only on paper, and in particular in the field of national and community reconciliation, without which there can be no military advance or political, but rather the opposite, and this is evident in the political dislocations, which portends economic and military collapse, along with the reluctance of the international community in supporting the shaky government, and this is what marks to expect a decisive external interference, or an internal collapse decisively.

And it calls for a number of MPs now, to unify efforts for a unified meeting of the House of Representatives includes all the blocks holding «to restore prestige to all aspects of the state and rid the country« quorum of quorum ».

Says MP from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Xuan Daoudi, said that the only solution we see is to unite efforts in order to hold a unified meeting of the House of Representatives in the presence of all internalized blocks to two different and give freedom to MPs to put all the issues on the Council's foundations of constitutional, legal and vote on it openly and transparently.

He adds should not be there are red lines laid in advance by any party to any site or any other person in the state and subject to a vote MPs publicly the people and to the people directly, and congratulate those who have the confidence of the people so that we can restore prestige to all aspects of the state is to rid the country quorum of quorum, otherwise we have to wait for the worst.

The beginning of a split

Daoudi was diagnosed What is the worst, but observers diagnosed late beginnings of political destabilization, where the split began in the House of Representatives apparent with parliamentarians protesters sitting on the fourteenth of April, which was, according to the protesters deputies believe has completed a quorum during their dependence on their list names and the names of the signatories to attend the meeting and a number of whom did not attend ..

Also, the facts and records of parliamentary circuit cameras revealed the opposite and that the legal percentage is much lower than that achieved phenomenal regular session quorum and under the rules of procedure of Parliament and according to the constitution.

Nasaboatakz infection parliamentarians sitters «at that meeting a decision to dismiss the Presidency of the Council, which in itself is the work of an unconstitutional and illegal because the dismissal clause depends on the quorum for the actual presence of first and do not rely on lists of names only, in addition to the presence of the Presidency when deciding dismissal and the reasons for him.

Political observers noted that a quorum infection quorum moved to the Council of Ministers also, in the previous session, and to boycott the three Kurdish ministers, not to attend a number of other ministers who have already submitted their resignations, and other province also has, the disease quorum, which hit the House of Representatives may transfer contagion and wounded Council of Ministers..

Where Prime Minister resorted to the ruse legitimacy to complete the quorum and then fill in the place of some ministers proxy ..

Where the meeting was attended by nine ministers, in addition to the President of the Council of any presence of ten members, Mistozra Abadi himself as oil minister and the agency, and the blessings of the Ministry of Transport and the agency to the Minister of Youth and Sports Abdul Hussein Abtan, the Ministry of Commerce to Planning Minister Salman Jumaili, knowing that both Alabtan and Jumaili two ministers who submitted their resignations, and thus completed the presence of 13 members, out of 22 ministers.

Shadow of doubt

This procedure has cast doubt on the legitimacy of the Council of Ministers meeting was considered an illegal act and the side of the manipulation and fraud and caused the splitting of the country into two, while he was on the Council of Ministers not to slide down the slippery slope the House of Representatives between legality and illegality and the «quorum and a quorum».

As a result .. Parliament without quorum illegal, and the Council of Ministers without a quorum illegal, and will not quorum, one of them, but the other quorum, so I can not minister who voiceless Council to obtain the position only after the constitutional oath before parliament's performance, nor Parliament can take place without ministerial agree to complete the quorum, and in this wilderness, to be a regional and an international fast move, to counter the threat Daash worsening, finding a solution «stroke of luck» new tragic reality of Iraq.

LINK

Solve the Iraqi political crisis in overseas keys 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum