Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

4 posters

Go down

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. Empty Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. Empty Re: Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

Post by Dr Detroit Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

I only thought he looked creepy before.........now he looks really creepy. Where is his drool cup?

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. Empty Re: Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

Post by TNTBS Sat May 14, 2016 7:57 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

MY REPLY ON his 2nd video
Really? demonic forces? @3:26 No it's called Karma! when you spew get rich lies MLM marketing scams like you spread daily. Now!? I would think you would see the truth but looks like you are still dumb as ever!

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 14, 2016 9:21 pm

TNTBS wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face.

MY REPLY ON his 2nd video
Really? demonic forces? @3:26 No it's called Karma! when you spew get rich lies MLM marketing scams like you spread daily. Now!? I would think you would see the truth but looks like you are still dumb as ever!

I just posted this on the same video:

Dang Gary. Did one of those folks that believes in the lies you tell run into you? Do you know how many people are losing their homes because of the lies you get them to believe? A lot of folks are pretty mad when they found out this is all a scam and you are behind some of it!!

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Oh demonic forces huh .... when I first saw this the thought ran through my mind it must have been an evil cabal meter.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. 2805820865  Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. 2805820865  Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. 2805820865  Watch your step and don't let parking meters go anywhere near your face. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum