Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stryker Needs Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Stryker Needs Money

+5
GypZ
Sam I Am
Ponee
zidziljian
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Stryker Needs Money Empty Stryker Needs Money

Post by zidziljian Sun May 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Back in December 2015 I quit going to Stryker's private community of BS. For a year or so I paid $10 a month to watch and listen to a man reread news articles posted by his "News Hounds". It grew to be more and more painful every month watching a man struggling with the English language and giving his opinion on something that will never happen.

I have lost count on how many times Ive hit unsubscribe but his emails still show up on a daily basis. So I share with you all this email that clearly shows a man I need of a new profession. He says he is not a Guru but five years of blogging about this scam I think says otherwise. 

Stryker Blog 5.7.2016

Connecting the Reshuffle, Loans & Global Capital Market Dotes
And how Important the Reshuffle really is!

Contractors raise lawsuits against the ministries for financial dues
[/size]

This shows how bad Iraq really needs to get their act together and get the government reshuffle completed. Negative press on their ability to pay their bills while they are trying to convince the credit grading agencies to give them a better credit rating isn't really what they need right now. On top of that this doesn't look good when they are trying to give the IMF confidence that they will and can live up to Iraq's Letter of Intent. 

It's not all bad though, read Stryker's complete Blog today and we believe you will have a much better understanding of why changing ministers will get Iraq where they need to be, the political crisis over, increase security and make the people of Iraq happy as well: LINK

Join as an access member today: For only $10.00 a month you can get away from the self proclaimed gurus and their endless BS and get the real facts, backed up by real documents and stop that BS roller-coaster ride your own. For $25.00 you can join our Level Up Group, details for both access memberships are here: LINK

NOTE: We are a private community of researchers that know the real facts and know that there are no guarantees to this, or any other investment/speculation. But over the last 5 plus years of Stryker and his teams researching and collecting the real facts that are backed up by real documentation and not just someone's word or secret unnamed sources we have information collected by the Central Bank of Iraq's own accounting and omission that shows that the dinar is and has been undervalued. Iraq in a very crucial juncture in their journey to finding real democracy, if you own dinar you need to be on the factual ride and not the guru ride. 

I think you need to get a real job Stryker.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." RIP Douglas Adams

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

Stryker Needs Money Empty Re: Stryker Needs Money

Post by Ssmith Sun May 08, 2016 11:28 pm

What an arrogant SOB!

Stryker  

Stryker Needs Money 2519601

Administrator
  Posted 02/03/15   · Edited     #1 

DO NOT JOIN AS A MEMBER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BECOME A FULL PAID ACCESS PREMIUM MEMBER - COST IS $10 PER MONTH

I SPENT 12 HOURS ON MY RESEARCH FOR TODAY'S BLOG AND A TOTAL OF 16 HOURS ALTOGETHER TODAY ON DINAR FACTS, I DO NOT SHARE MY HARD WORK EVERY DAY FOR FREE ANY LONGER.

MEMBERS AS OF FEB. I, 2015 YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANY
EMAIL UPDATES OR HELP WITH QUESTION ASK OF ME THROUGH OUR IM CHAT FROM ME, SO PLEASE DON'T WAST MY TIME.

HERE IS SOME READING YOU MUST DO TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS A PRIVATE FORUM FOR PAID ACCESS MEMBERS ONLY.

WE DO NOT SPONSOR ANYONE FOR FREE EITHER FROM FEB. 1, 2015 ON

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT JUST EMAIL TO: info@StrykerBlog.com and we will delete you from the system all together.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zidziljian Sun May 08, 2016 11:36 pm

\
\
\
\
\
MORE ARROGANT BS

IMF: Iraq will return to the market mid-2016

Stryker Needs Money 1592853Stryker drops the keyboard and walks away! 

Stryker Blog, only the facts!

Another freebie for the regular members and the dinar community from Stryker, enjoy!

I wish you would walk away and get a real job!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." RIP Douglas Adams

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun May 08, 2016 11:40 pm

WOW, that is all I can say

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon May 09, 2016 12:06 am

Steve "Stryker" Sanderson was a car guy (mostly restoring classics) in the North Dallas area until his business went belly-up after the 2008-2010 recession.  I guess he decided that dinar hype was easier than the car game.  He actually stated once that he would have to go get a job if he couldn't make a living doing this dinar thing.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:20 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:44 pm

:tup: :tup: :yes: :winky winky:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:54 pm

I wouldn't let him change a lawn mower wheel for me, as he'd frig up a hard rubber ball....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Whatever Happened to Stryker?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zidziljian Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Funny you should ask. Just the other day I was hanging out with my friend who introduced me to his site. Stryker and his followers are now investing into the Iraq Stock Exchange. My poor friend gave all his Dinars (and personal information) to some guy that he met through Stryker's site. They now think that the only way you will see any real profit from the dinars is by the ISX.
In my own opinion, I think think this is a real bad idea but I can't help my friend now, he already went all in.
Stryker Needs Money Squirr10

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:25 pm

zidziljian, just out of curiosity  how did he go about investing on the ISX?  The last I heard you had to have a Warka Bank account and Warka has been in receivership for years.  I have yet to hear of anybody who opened a Warka account successfully receiving any withdrawn funds from their account.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zidziljian Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 am

Yo Sam, on Stryker's site is a guy who goes by the handle Centech. He has a connection with an Iraqi outfit called Al-Karmal who are Iraqi brokers. http://www.isx-karmal.com/index_en.html
My friend said he is working with this group and before he could invest he had to send a bunch of his information to the Iraqi Chamber of Commerce, then it went through the Bank of Baghdad. After he and the other lemmings were approved they had accounts set up through Citi bank. 

Stryker Needs Money Monkey10

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Did he actually log on to the Iraqi Chamber of Commerce site and fill in the form or did he give the info to the Al-Karmal guys?  I'd be very surprised if this is legit.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:34 pm

This is really sad and to think I used to feel sorry for ol Stryker
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 pm

zidziljian wrote:Funny you should ask. Just the other day I was hanging out with my friend who introduced me to his site. Stryker and his followers are now investing into the Iraq Stock Exchange. My poor friend gave all his Dinars (and personal information) to some guy that he met through Stryker's site. They now think that the only way you will see any real profit from the dinars is by the ISX.
In my own opinion, I think think this is a real bad idea but I can't help my friend now, he already went all in.

So, Stryker no longer believes in this ... "EVERY DINARIAN WILL WIN BIG TIME WITH AN RV" philosophy?

I was wondering why we never heard from him anymore.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Ponee, He still pumps it, just he has brain washed his private little sheep that support him and if your not in his group your a outsider and not welcome in any way unless you buy your way in.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 pm

One of Stryker's newshound intel guys is RSS.  His name is Steve and I think he lives in Alabama.  We were friends at Dinar Vets and Dinar Dater when I went by MrRich, but after Chuckles and I had our epiphanies we parted company with RSS.  It's sad to see him hooked up with a boob like Stryker.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by zidziljian Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:21 am

Ponee wrote:
zidziljian wrote:Funny you should ask. Just the other day I was hanging out with my friend who introduced me to his site. Stryker and his followers are now investing into the Iraq Stock Exchange. My poor friend gave all his Dinars (and personal information) to some guy that he met through Stryker's site. They now think that the only way you will see any real profit from the dinars is by the ISX.

So, Stryker no longer believes in this ... "EVERY DINARIAN WILL WIN BIG TIME WITH AN RV" philosophy?

I was wondering why we never heard from him anymore.
So true, I thought the same. My friend tells me he only makes 1 video a month now and HAS GONE BACK TO WORK!

Stryker Needs Money Obey10

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

Post by zidziljian Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:33 am

Sam I Am wrote:Did he actually log on to the Iraqi Chamber of Commerce site and fill in the form or did he give the info to the Al-Karmal guys?  I'd be very surprised if this is legit.

Yesterday my friend showed me some interesting paper work. Looks legit but I still would never get involved with this big scam. He did get approved from the Iraqi chamber of commerce with the help of Karmal brokers.

Stryker Needs Money Groovy10

zidziljian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhater Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:47 am

I was wondering if anymore information has been found out about this.  Sadly, my husband was conned by Stryker and invested his dinar in this without my knowledge.  I would have absolutely said no.  I'm scared we may have lost everything.

Dinarhater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhater Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:28 am

zidziljian wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:Did he actually log on to the Iraqi Chamber of Commerce site and fill in the form or did he give the info to the Al-Karmal guys?  I'd be very surprised if this is legit.

Yesterday my friend showed me some interesting paper work. Looks legit but I still would never get involved with this big scam. He did get approved from the Iraqi chamber of commerce with the help of Karmal brokers.

Stryker Needs Money Groovy10
I realize that his is an old thread, but I was wondering if your friend has ever mentioned anything else regarding this?  Was this actually legit? And is there any way to get your money back?  Thank you in advance for your response!

Dinarhater

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum