Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.

+9
greenlight
robralf
milleriniraq
Terbo56
1alaskan
WelshDinar
SEBtopdog
ssgaldridge
justpassntime
13 posters

Go down

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Empty Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 am

Watch out I am going to flex my Guru muscles and go out on a limb here. I have been reviewing the latest intel throughout the internet. This is my prediction which is exactly as I posted on Aug 21, but I added time of day to ensure accuracy. There are no guarantees but I think I am right on target with a 98% probability it will happen some other time than predicted and 2% chance of inaccuracy.

The Dinar is guaranteed to RV soon rather than later it will be sometime this month or next month, it will happen between now and then, it could happen in the morning or afterwards, happening either during the day or night regardless of the country in which you reside, with the likelihood of it beginning in Iraq.

Info as requested by milleriniraq:

I didn't quote a rate because it's very hard to pin down at this point. My crystal ball rolled off the table smashed my ouija board, the Mayan calendar is incomplete, and Nostradamus and Sylvia Brown were no help. Even with all those handicaps this is as near as I can get, sorry there was such a delay. It will be higher or lower than what you originally paid and in some cash in places you could expect more but will probably be less. I do not know if it was the defraction in the refraction from the broken shards of crystal ball but the rate looked smaller than what has been posted on the internet. You can expect the same from your local bank as they are very forthcoming with information.

Definitions:

Intel - Abbreviation for Intelligence, Current most accurate information when received. Outdated by time of post. Superseded by updated intel not yet posted.

Gurus - People who first received intel.

Soon - better to owe you than screw you out of it.

Later - your screwed.

This month - the current month.

Next month - always next month.

Morning - what you do when it doesn't RV

Note: Please don't hesitate to bash me and leave the real intel gathering gurus alone. I wear the helmet for a reason.

Last edited by justpassntime on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Flag-212Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Empty Re: Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.

Post by ssgaldridge Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:16 am

i want to bash you but.......... i found no inaccuracies with your intel, except if it doesnt happen tuesday the window is still open for thursday, and if it doesnt rv on thursday the best chance would be tuesday......lol
ssgaldridge
ssgaldridge

Back to top Go down

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Empty Re: Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.

Post by ssgaldridge Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 am

thanks for the little bit of humor i needed it this morning, i start reading all the negs and it makes me start feeling neg.
ssgaldridge
ssgaldridge

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:34 am

'morning, Justpassntime. The best humor contains a lot of truth, and once again you've knocked it out of the park. Thanks for keeping it real by keeping it funny.

:joker: :geek: lol! bigsmile
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 am

lol! Ilikeyou
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

After all this time, I just figured it out, But I'm a bit slow,

This is the same thing as Wimpy who used to say, "I'll gladly pay you for a hamburger on Tuesday for one today",

JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Justpassingtime- You are freaking hilarious- You ever think about stand up? Seriously; that was some funny ****!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:38 pm

What about a rate?????? Am I supposed to believe a guru with no rate?? I was hoping that I was going to be okay because a guru, we'll call him texas propane man, said I could see $16 per dinar.
And you call yourself a guru. Very disappointed.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Toooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnny!! lol! lol! lol!

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm

ssgaldridge wrote:i want to bash you but.......... i found no inaccuracies with your intel, except if it doesnt happen tuesday the window is still open for thursday, and if it doesnt rv on thursday the best chance would be tuesday......lol
And don't forget the continuous back-to-back 24-48 hr windows until it finally does hit.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 pm

milleriniraq wrote:What about a rate?????? Am I supposed to believe a guru with no rate?? I was hoping that I was going to be okay because a guru, we'll call him texas propane man, said I could see $16 per dinar.
And you call yourself a guru. Very disappointed.

I didn't quote a rate because it's very hard to pin down at this point. My crystal ball rolled off the table smashed my ouija board, the Mayan calendar is incomplete, and Nostradamus and Sylvia Brown were no help. Even with all those handicaps this is as near as I can get, sorry there was such a delay. It will be higher or lower than what you originally paid and in some cash in places you could expect more but will probably be less. You can expect the same from your local bank as they are very forthcoming with information.

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote: ...You ever think about stand up?...

I tried stand up once but I ended up getting the toilet seat wet, my wife hates that. I am not trying again. Sorry.

Last edited by justpassntime on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Flag-212Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Priceless man. Freaking priceless.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:40 pm

So whats the status there in Iraq Jr Guru milleriniraq? I am using one of my shout outs from the cash cab.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
This is just tooo good!!

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Per a request (in my best George Carlin voice), It's just all these negative vibes man....
I can't believe you threw me under the bus with the jr. guru. I've been called alot of things in my time (you can ask the wife about that) but never have I been slapped with that label.
It's funny because I've got iraqis from different areas of the country. North, south, central and they all, to a man, don't really have much to say about it. They think it's going to be an exchange program like last time. However, they don't spend any time on it. Unless I ask, they could care less. They're making decent money with the americans and that's all that matters to them. I think they know they are going to get a monthly payment when this whole thing blows so they really don't care. I envy their lack of urgency or sense of time with this thing. I however do not share those feelings with them as they can have this place.
Very interesting things coming out of London meeting though. This is going to be one filthy rich country in the near future.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:16 pm

justpassintime- Thank You So Much for your invaluable intel. It clarifies so much for me. Lately, I have been not sleeping at night - watching the computer - waiting, waiting, waiting.... Now I know for sure - based on your intel - I should just not to sleep AT ALL and eventually I'll be one of the first ones to see it show on the London Market, New York Market, the CBI, the ABC or the WTF sites!!!
Thanks!! GREAT Post!! (Makes the day a little easier)

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:17 pm

LMAO!
Can you answer this? Why is the 2% always soooo much stronger than the 98%????
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 pm

milleriniraq wrote:
I can't believe you threw me under the bus with the jr. guru.

It's not a bus, more like a clown car, it won't hurt much and even if it does it will be funny. There are a lot of government officials that ride in it though.

Last edited by justpassntime on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

r2e2 wrote:LMAO!
Can you answer this? Why is the 2% always soooo much stronger than the 98%????

Well because its 2% of the nation that actually get their vote counted. Mostly convicts and deceased voters. really?

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:38 pm

justpassntime wrote: There are no guarantees but I think I am right on target with a 98% probability it will happen some other time than predicted and 2% chance of inaccuracy.

HAHA, well this is the 2% I was referring tom lol

Are you trying to deflect the question????
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:52 pm

r2e2 wrote:
justpassntime wrote: There are no guarantees but I think I am right on target with a 98% probability it will happen some other time than predicted and 2% chance of inaccuracy.

Ummmmm...no not at all I will contact my sources and get back to you with a 2% probablility answer.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm

justpassntime wrote:
r2e2 wrote:

Ummmmm...no not at all I will contact my sources and get back to you with a 2% probablility answer.

lol! ok thank you!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Maybe it's in the MILK!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote: Laughing Laughing Maybe it's in the MILK!!!

Quite possible but I got kicked out of walmart before I emptied the last bottles. I will keep checking.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Mr. Magoo,

You have done it again sir! Your logic is both astounding and dizzying. You have hit the nail precisely upon its head with the skill of an experienced surgeon weilding a bone saw. I always appreciate your spot on assessments and the mental faculty through which they are delivered. Never would I be so bold as to bash such a fine analyst and statistition.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Flexing My Guru Muscles...bash me please.  Empty bro bro

Post by cyberghost Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

[flash(2,22)][/flash] well hehehhahaha
i luv it kewl to the point and you know what going on lol

cyberghost

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:21 am

Alchemist wrote:Mr. Magoo,

You have done it again sir! Your logic is both astounding and dizzying. You have hit the nail precisely upon its head with the skill of an experienced surgeon weilding a bone saw. I always appreciate your spot on assessments and the mental faculty through which they are delivered. Never would I be so bold as to bash such a fine analyst and statistition.

Thank you for the overwhelming compliment, it means a lot coming from a fellow dinarian of your unreachable stature. I am touched, but then again I have always been a bit touched at least that is what the psychologists have determined.

Your expertise is second to none in your ability to reverse the Magoo moniker and place it on me. Bravo well done!

terbo56, I have determined that it is not in the milk at least not processed milk, working the herd now. Now the question guernsey or holstein with which to start? This could take awhile but thanks for the tip.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum