Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million***

3 posters

Go down

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Empty ***How you could insure up to $2.5 million***

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 am

I found this page on my credit union website. There is also a FDIC link at the bottom. Thought it may be useful for all of us here.

Your deposits insured to $250,000
How you could insure up to $2.5 million

Unlike stocks, bonds, or real estate, the money you deposit at STCU is insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an arm of the federal government.

That protection is important because it ensures you'll never lose your principal -- the original amount deposited -- no matter how the economy fares. In fact, you're likely to get more money back, as STCU dividends compound over time.

Most STCU accounts are federally insured, including:
Share draft (checking) accounts
Savings accounts
Money market accounts
Certificates
Individual Retirement Accounts

NCUA insurance on your account balances is limited to $250,000, but if you know how the rules work, it is possible to increase your insurance coverage ten-fold. Here's how a family of four could insure $2.5 million in savings at STCU:

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Screen23

Many other combinations for insuring large deposits are available, according to the NCUA's free insured funds brochure. The important thing is that no one has ever lost a penny in federally insured savings at STCU or any other credit union.

To learn more about structuring your savings to maximize federal insurance protection, chat with an STCU member service representative, call us during normal business hours, or visit any STCU branch location.

https://www.stcu.org/insuredto_250,000.html

Also must add that some credit unions in WA state have shared branching. Which means you can go into Numerica and to do your banking at Global. Really handy if you don't want to do anything online but have access to your money throughout the state. Try to do that at a bank!

There is also a really neat android app to help located the shared branches.

For Banks FDIC

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/dis/index.html

Last edited by justpassntime on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Flag-212***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Empty Re: ***How you could insure up to $2.5 million***

Post by maestro Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:02 pm

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT INFORMATION,
I OVERLOOKED CREDIT UNION MEMBERSHIP IN
MY PLAN! :idea: :idea: :cheers:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Empty Re: ***How you could insure up to $2.5 million***

Post by justpassntime Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Also credit unions have what they call shared branching that banks do not have. Check this site. It is where I bank but the information is good. https://stcu.org/shared_branching.html also not all credit unions do shared branching.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Flag-212***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

***How you could insure up to $2.5 million*** Empty For interest bearing accounts protected with FICA

Post by ericjpilot Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks Justpassingtime, I will check out credit unions as I use one of them also. That wasn't my questions for Okie but I will check again but I do know about adding people for more accounts but my CR told me that if my wife used her social sec. no. for one account and I have used mine for another account that we couldn't use another joint account because we have already both used our soc. sec. numbers already for that kind of account. We would have to use a different account if we wanted to use our ssn's again. But, thanks for passing along the info.

ericjpilot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum