Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda....

+6
r2e2
gmahunni
HealthScans
jbp66
psquared
justpassntime
10 posters

Go down

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... Empty Photo sent to me by Okie member dda....

Post by justpassntime Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 am

This photo was taken September 6, 2011 showing the fires in Bastrop Texas.

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... BastropTexasfires

This has got to be horrifying for these towns people see this just down the road.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... Flag-212Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... Empty Re: Photo sent to me by Okie member dda....

Post by psquared Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:28 am

What's worse is knowing that the people in Bastrop are losing everything they have. It does something to the spirit. That kind of smoke cannot be good for the residents. I live on the West side of Austin and it bothers me. I just wonder how much longer this can continue to burn.........

psquared

Back to top Go down

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... Empty Re: Photo sent to me by Okie member dda....

Post by jbp66 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 am

Good thing our government is on the job providing the help that is needed.....NOT

http://www.businessinsider.com/grounded-firefighting-planes-texas-wildfires-2011-9

affraid :shock: Mad confused

jbp66

Back to top Go down

Photo sent to me by Okie member dda.... Empty Fema would not let volunteer firefighters help

Post by HealthScans Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:38 am

I read yesterday that Fema was there and would not let some volunteer firefighters help because of Fema's laws/rules?

They have been begging for volunteers!

The smoke is coming all the way to Houston!

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 am

Oh, that is heartbreaking! I have so many family members scattered across Texas. Prayers continually going up! :(
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:20 am

wow.............. :(
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

the good thing about our goverment is that if this was happening in another country they would have already sent billions of dollars and most of our military to help but since its in the states "they should be ok" gotta love our elected officials we need to remember this come election time
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm

You have to keep in mind the "regime" does not favor a "red" state such as Texas...nothing was done as far as help for the wildfires that have been raging for weeks in west Texas and now these! Austin is a "liberal bastion" surrounded by millions of acres of "red land" which evokes a question...how close to the capital city will the fires get before federal help will become real? It's been brought to our attention that volunteer firemen who know how to fight fires have been prevented from assisting. This brings to mind Katrina...Louisiana, another "red" state.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:55 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My prayers for them,and everyone affected by these disasters both here and abroad...

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dda Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you justpassntime for listing this for me. I would like to ask everyone to please be praying for the people that is in the line of this huge fire. There has already been over 300 thousand acrea burned and over 1400 homes lost and still counting.
Blessings to all...

May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home and may the Holy Spirit bless everyone who enters there in.
~ GOD BLESS YOU ~
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum