Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AKsafeone gives unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel

5 posters

Go down

AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel Empty AKsafeone gives unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel

Post by aksafeone Sun May 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Gee this again! Please allow me to break this down for you:

1)  Laws (amnesty) - ha, they have been saying this was done for over 5 years.  Why would we believe it now?  Maliki was supposed to have done it so many times that we shut off the airways when they spewed it over and over and yet over.

2)  Ministers:  WEll, here we go again.  We have heard about ministers being voted in for umpteen years and yes Abadi is a new guy but he has been around for over a year and we are now hearing this same old saw again.  Just how many ministers do they have?  Oh, I forgot they fired them all.  Really!

3)  Political parties shake up:  Well, I thought they did that on a daily basis.  You know, they can't seem to agree on anything.  So it goes to reason that they scramble the politics all the time.

4)  Maliki investigation file opened.  Really?  Hmmmmm, let me see every time they tried to investigate him when he was pm a supposed assassination plot or insurgent invasion occurred.  Why do I doubt that this will ever happen?  Geee, must be because this has been said many times.

5)  Arrests:  Ok, more arrests.  Has anyone heard of a trial being held anytime in the past?  Well, what would be the chances of one now?  What court action has occurred in the past seems to have not been effective. 

6)  U.S VP Biden visiting:  Well he has been there many times and each time they click off rolls of photos.  Biden better watch out or someone will compare him to Elizabeth Taylor!  I know, I know ... .

7)  Jack Lew in Baghdad:  Ok so what is so great about that?  He has been there before.  He seems to have not done much of a job over here so what the heck let him take a swing at that over there.

8)  Sec. of Defense in Baghdad:  Ok, so we have a bunch of Pols goofing off at taxpayer expense - so what else is new.  As for him being there now - is it sand duck season?  Maybe time to thrill the troops?  Who knows, he needed a junket and found one.

9)  Government is shutting down:  Really?  Then why have we invested so much money in the place.  Why are the pols there if it is all going to shut down?  Oh, they are there to raid the treasury and save it over here for them again?  Gee, I though Maliki and his minions (not to mention Saddom) made off with most of it already.

Well, there ya go - my uninvited, unsolicited, and unadulterated breakdown.  It is what it is!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel Empty Re: AKsafeone gives unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel

Post by Ponee Tue May 03, 2016 12:08 am

Excellent  rebuttals to what the gurus are claiming as IMPORTANT INFO for the RV

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel Empty Re: AKsafeone gives unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue May 03, 2016 2:12 am

Ah, but don't forget - it's not enough for corrupt politicians to be kicked out and new ones elected: they've got to be "seated" as well!

WHY ARE THERE NEVER ENOUGH CHAIRS IN BAGHDAD?

question

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue May 03, 2016 11:22 am

Too many wanting to sit down at the same time?  Or, too large?  Or too lazy?  Or too cornfused?  Oh, I forgot they don't raise corn over there sorry - confused.  Someone spilled oil on the seats?  Hey, you asked the question help me out here!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue May 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Love it!  You forgot the parties in the street, the laws that needed to be in place, bunch of private planes have been seen in a certain location.  A few politicians are meeting. Too numerous to mention and all in the name of the RV!...lol
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 06, 2016 12:30 am

aksafeone wrote:Gee this again! Please allow me to break this down for you:

1)  Laws (amnesty) - ha, they have been saying this was done for over 5 years.  Why would we believe it now?  Maliki was supposed to have done it so many times that we shut off the airways when they spewed it over and over and yet over.

2)  Ministers:  WEll, here we go again.  We have heard about ministers being voted in for umpteen years and yes Abadi is a new guy but he has been around for over a year and we are now hearing this same old saw again.  Just how many ministers do they have?  Oh, I forgot they fired them all.  Really!

3)  Political parties shake up:  Well, I thought they did that on a daily basis.  You know, they can't seem to agree on anything.  So it goes to reason that they scramble the politics all the time.

4)  Maliki investigation file opened.  Really?  Hmmmmm, let me see every time they tried to investigate him when he was pm a supposed assassination plot or insurgent invasion occurred.  Why do I doubt that this will ever happen?  Geee, must be because this has been said many times.

5)  Arrests:  Ok, more arrests.  Has anyone heard of a trial being held anytime in the past?  Well, what would be the chances of one now?  What court action has occurred in the past seems to have not been effective. 

6)  U.S VP Biden visiting:  Well he has been there many times and each time they click off rolls of photos.  Biden better watch out or someone will compare him to Elizabeth Taylor!  I know, I know ... .

7)  Jack Lew in Baghdad:  Ok so what is so great about that?  He has been there before.  He seems to have not done much of a job over here so what the heck let him take a swing at that over there.

8)  Sec. of Defense in Baghdad:  Ok, so we have a bunch of Pols goofing off at taxpayer expense - so what else is new.  As for him being there now - is it sand duck season?  Maybe time to thrill the troops?  Who knows, he needed a junket and found one.

9)  Government is shutting down:  Really?  Then why have we invested so much money in the place.  Why are the pols there if it is all going to shut down?  Oh, they are there to raid the treasury and save it over here for them again?  Gee, I though Maliki and his minions (not to mention Saddom) made off with most of it already.

Well, there ya go - my uninvited, unsolicited, and unadulterated breakdown.  It is what it is!

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

AKsafeone gives  unadulterated breakdown of guru's intel 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum