Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

sunday morning DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

sunday morning

3 posters

Go down

sunday morning Empty sunday morning

Post by Jayzze Sun May 01, 2016 11:05 am

its a day after the riot in the green zone   are you still wearing your rose colored  glasses since many of the gurus say we are almost there. well here is some truth. the goi is very dysfunctional as well as ungovernable. the x pm is still living in the royal  palace. also m has used the money he stole from iraq to pay off members of the goi to create havoc as well as not to pass important laws so iraq can  go foward. the main problem is for centuries in iraq as well as the mid east is the different sects hating and not trusting each other.then  you have obama putting in his 2 cents that is not going  over too well and besides that his real adgenda is oil and petro dollars and not the welfare of the  people.then on top of this you have abadi  jabouri and masum who very easily can solve this problem but  will not due to lack of balls or sect affillation.so now if you take your rose colored glasses off will it rv today or tommorow as your beloved gurus claimin reality this is not about gurus or there lies but of irag. the choice is yours  if you pick the gurus bless you you will still be here year after year since they have no bearing on the currency going up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sunday morning Empty Re: sunday morning

Post by Chaz Sun May 01, 2016 7:06 pm

WELL SAID
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sunday morning Empty Re: sunday morning

Post by kenlej Sun May 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Very good. TNTBS and I only had 5 people on the line and one of them was Roxy so it looks like either they have awakened with Baghdad being overran or they will never get it so I think I might take a few steps back and let it play itself out. I surely won't change a persons mind if they still believe it after this so I'll see all you beautiful people on the other side of the GCR but not a RV of the dinar&dong
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down