Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH

3 posters

Go down

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  Empty ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH

Post by kenlej Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:04 pm

[th]Post Info[/th][th]     TOPIC: CONVERSATION WITH BEP ~ APRIL 29th, 2016[/th]

LIFE IS ART

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943

MOD ~ADMIN ~ WEBSITE
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  OrangestarANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  OrangestarANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  Orangestar

Date: 33m ago

CONVERSATION WITH BEP ~ APRIL 29th, 2016

Printer Friendly

NOTE  IF YOU COPY / PASTE THIS, DO NOT TAKE SNIPPITS. 
TAKE THE WHOLE CONTEXT OF IT, OR TAKE NOTHING.

CONVERSATION WITH BEP IN THE WINGIT CHAT ROOM  ~ APRIL 29th, 2016
Blackeyepea wrote 6m ago LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING YOU ALL! GIVE ME A SEC

Blackeyepea wrote 7m ago I SAID I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE IRS AND FED HAS TO BE GONE FOR US TO EXCHANGE

Blackeyepea wrote 5m ago IMO THE IRS AND FED AND UST WILL STILL BE AROUND WHEN WE GO TO THE REDEMPTION CENTERS WHICH MAKES HALFDOZEN CORRECT

Raindancer777 wrote 5m ago Bep I agree they are just topping off the tanks I beleive ready to start the races.

zjb wrote 5m ago BEP that is welcome news, my opinion is just that and if you read it again, it does not state the IRS and Fed have to be dissolved for the RV to occur, IMO they do have to surrender or as DB says to RV into fiat dollars will result in hyperinflation

Blackeyepea wrote 4m ago Z if they are dissolved into the UST, the UST will handle all that..plus I thought CHina owns us anyway??

Blackeyepea wrote 4m ago Question??!! DOesnt China now OWN the FEd? ISnt CHina running the GCR?? NOT THE FEDS

Blackeyepea wrote 3m ago ALL IM WAITING ON IS THE 800s! WHETHER WE REDEEM IN FIAT OR GOLD! ALL OF IT SPENDS! LETS DEAL WITH THE LOGISTICS AFTER WE EXCHANGE!

Brigantine wrote 3m ago Supposedly, China foreclosed on the fed when it took over two of the fed owned banks about 2 yrs ago. That doesn't mean the influence peddlers Fed Stooges and other criminals are not stil fighting this.

Blackeyepea wrote 2m ago IF WE REDEEM IN FIAT WATCH IT AND BE WISE..IF WE REDEEM IN GOLD ITS ALL GOOD! EITHER WAY ITS ALL GOOD!

Halfdozen wrote 2m ago Brigantine, BINGO....it was 2 years ago.

~ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  Heart~

Catallina wrote 1m ago BEP wrote: QUICK FLY IN FOR A COMMENT The internet group IS NOT WAITING FOR IRAQ TO PICK FINAL MINISTERS TO EXCHANGE! WE COULD POSSIBLY BE IN AND OUT REDEEM CENTERS WHILE IRAQ STILL TINKERS AROUND! YOU ALL PAY ATTENTION! Iraq is a show..ESPECIALLY NOW!!

Blackeyepea wrote 1m ago THE RV AND GCR IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL AND CAN SAVE THIS WORLDS ECONOMY! WE HAVE BEEN TASKED FOR PRAYER BECAUSE SOME OF THE DEVILS CHILDREN DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORLDS ECONOMY!

Blackeyepea wrote 1m ago THUS THE FIGHT! HOWEVER WE HAVE ONE! LOOK UP FOR YOUR REDEMPTION LITERALLY DRAWS NIGH!

Blackeyepea wrote 44s ago THE ENEMY HAS BEEN DEFEATED! WE HAVE PREVAILED! AND WE WILL REDEEM WHAT WE HOLD!

Blackeyepea wrote 20s ago IRAQ IS SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE AND MORE SMOKE!

Blackeyepea wrote 21s ago THEY ARE SET AND READY!! PERIOD!

Blackeyepea wrote moments ago THERE WILL BE SOME MORE GOOD INTEL COMING OUT TODAY..YOU ALL PAY ATTENTION! TTYS!

Blackeyepea wrote moments ago WE LOOK FOR 800s! PERIOD!!

Blackeyepea wrote 15s ago THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT IN THE REDEMPTION CENTERS TO JUST PLAY UNO and SPADES! THEY ARE THERE FOR US!

Blackeyepea wrote 13s ago SECURITY IS NOT THERE TO PLAY COPS AND ROBBERS! THEY ARE THERE TO PROTECT US! WE ARE BLESSED! GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART!

Blackeyepea wrote moments ago gotta run! THANKS LIA FOR LETTING ME GET IN ON THE CAPS! LOVE YALL!

CAN THESE NAMES GET ANYMORE RIDICULOUS DIZZY BEAR AND BLACKEYEPEA
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203
I GUESS THE NAME BOZO I MADE UP FIT RIGHT IN WITH THESE INTEL PROVIDERS 
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  3508649203
THE DUMB DINARIANS DON'T EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT BELIEVING FAIRY TALES FROM CARTOON CHARACTERS 
ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2322496710 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2322496710 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2322496710 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2322496710 ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2322496710
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  Empty Re: ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:06 am

Brigantine wrote 3m ago Supposedly, China foreclosed on the fed when it took over two of the fed owned banks about 2 yrs ago. That doesn't mean the influence peddlers Fed Stooges and other criminals are not stil fighting this.

Greatly simplified, the Federal Reserve Banks are a hybrid federal/private entity. They are locally owned and controlled, but report the the Federal Reserve Board of Governors which is a Federal agency. They function primarily as a repository for the member banks & a distributor of currency. They pay a statutory dividend to member banks, and are self funding, through interest on loans to the Federal Government in the form of bonds and other securities. They are not owned by the Fed, their stocks can not be sold to a third part,traded or used as collateral etc. So there is no way the Chinese could foreclose or take possession of any of the banks.

Federal or National Banks are Federally chartered banks, but they are not owned by the Fed or the reserve system. The only connection is they are issued a charter to do business anywhere in the US by the Federal Reserve System. The Chinese could take over all of them and it would still give them no control over the Fed.

The only smoke is coming from the pooroos blowing it up you arse.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865  ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865  ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865  ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  Empty Re: ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH

Post by Dr Detroit Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:11 am

Hey kd53. Your letting the facts get in the way of the million year old Chinese elder control of the world fantasy again. Shameful.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:37 pm

omg shame shame shame shame sarcastic

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865  ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865  ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865  ANOTHER WORTHLESS GURU "BLACKEYEPEA" TALKS TRASH  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum