Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Call Notes via WingIt

3 posters

Go down

11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt Empty Bruce Call Notes via WingIt

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 pm

( LADYB COPIED AND PASTED THE NOTES. THANK YOU LADYB.
PINKROSES TRANSCRIBED THEM ON TNT SITE)
Bruce The Big Call 4-19-16  Transcriber: pinkroses
Thank you to Irene for capturing the first few lines.

Bruce call: We need each other, love doing this call with others, we need you out there listening and being there for us, thank you each Tuesday and Thursday night.

Bruce call: Bruce opening call with prayer

Bruce: Bruce: Tonight special call with Guest speaker Sue, and guest speaker Bob, and Kent

Bruce call: Kent Lesson, then prayer request

Bruce call: Kent Lesson now 

Bruce call: Bruce opening call with prayer

Bruce: Bruce: Tonight special call with Guest speaker Sue, and guest speaker Bob, and Kent

Bruce call: Kent Lesson, then prayer requests

Bruce call: Bruce and Kent discussing teaching lesson

Bruce call: Praise reports and Prayer requests now

Bruce call: Bruce: Intel now

Southcomfort transcribed this comment:  Europe becoming liquid in morning their time, midnight eastern our time

Bruce call: Bruce: Tonight different how we do this, collection of intel from various sources. Put it in 20 points.

Bruce call: Sue: to be ethical, this is the best collection of intel we have worked hard to gather, Intel providers gave us is very connected, reputable, fortunate to have it. It is intel in the moment, it is fresh. best we can come up with at this moment.

Bruce call: Bruce: Realize this this collaboration is something that info is we have and we are putting out. Understand that we definitely try to use discretion, try to put out info without putting out things ultra-sensitive, or going over the line in certain areas.

Bruce: No rates or dates, try to be ethical. receive this info in that light.

Bruce call: Sue: We are giving dimension to it. Bruce: We are sort of in the moment. down to a close proximity. Take the info, apply as you see fit.

Bruce call: Intel 20 Points

Bruce: #1: China announce new gold price, #2 The Chinese Yuan went gold back same moment #3 Global oil price and ? were settled 3 hours later Monday night.

Bruce call; Expected tomorrow morning

Bruce call: High rates available first 5 days, off site redemption locations

Bruce: rates high limited time, nothing new. the people want us to get in, get exchanges done. WF lead bank, working very carefully with HSBC, and other International banks.

Bruce call: 800 numbers can come out anytime but expected wee hours of the evening to ease the flow of appt setting.

Bruce call: 800 numbers put out in form of emails, and judicially intel providers and sites

Bruce call: Sue: Are you one of those intel providers? Bruce: some people think, but I not been informed. If so send to our site, we put them on our website under our bank tab.

Bruce call: Sue: Are you one of those intel providers? Bruce: some people think, but I not been informed. If so send to our site, we put them on our website under our bank tab.

Bruce call: Bruce: If they want me to.

Bruce: #9, Zim very valuable, be given initially 36 hours preference. Bruce: If you have Zim let people know that this is one of your currencies. They put you head of the class. Put you in appt sooner than later. They want to get the zim more quickly

#10, Zim will have a longer structure payout period, and skeleton trust if you dont have a trust at time of exchange

Bruce: I am not an attorney, cpa. What we understand, banks are prepared to put together, a skeleton trust, basic trust, to keep funds secure until you come with your own, or add to, or a trust above this trust.

Bruce: You will get with your WM on, to put together, they will have the resources to put together. get done before walking out of redemption center.

#11: IQD-dinar VND-dong, IRR-rial,. IDR-Indonesian rupiah, AFA =afghan ZIM-zimbabwe

Bruce: possible minimum 2 year structure payout with other currency other than the zim

Bruce: Sue: no rates or dates, the value has gone up, this process going to be easy, feel safe, the banks going to provide you those more valuable rates.

Bruce: The rates very good, nobody needs to negotiate anything. going to be quite spectacular

Bruce call: if not want structure rate, can redeem later, there be a time frame for groups and others to set appt, period of time initially, after which time, the John Q public they be able to exchange after that with bank screen rates, or international rates

Bruce: appt time about 36 minutes. New us gold back system been established

#15, all public and private project leaders ready and completed for global release

#16, US dollar and federal bank notes no longer recognize last week. Bruce: that is referring to the fiat. They already made the transaction to the new dollar that is backed by gold and other assets

#17, all security forces in place currently in exchange centers, inside and outside and beyond

Redemption staff on lock down all week, all ready.

#19, performance time kept secret

#20, 16 million currency holders, no cap. All set, plenty of equity, funds in place, all set, all compete from equity stand point.

Bruce call: next thing on agenda? Sue: post RV reality

Pinkroses.  sorry if I missed some numbers

bruce call: Sue: talking about her book

Bruce call: Kent discussing his plans post Rv and giving suggestions how to have new mind set post RV

Bruce call: Sue discussing to have the mind set

Bruce: the exchange itself, the banks will make it as fun as a transition as for us. Best interest to work with us as partners. That is how I going to look at it. Enjoy, have fun, new world you going to walk into.

Bruce: Embrace the transformation you’re going to walk into. No fear, walk into with faith, confidence. I am sure all come out as fine on other side.

Bruce: Ask for guidance to ask right questions and hold you during whole experience. Look forward to Thursday night to go more into this.

Bruce call: Kent praying call out.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt Empty Re: Bruce Call Notes via WingIt

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:38 pm

Should have said put it in 20 lies, because nothing you said was true and you know it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt 2805820865  11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt 2805820865  11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt 2805820865  11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

11 - Bruce Call Notes via WingIt Empty Re: Bruce Call Notes via WingIt

Post by Chaz Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:55 am

He life one out,where's the Galactics?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member