Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody

+5
Ssmith
RamblerNash
Kevind53
Sandnsea
kenlej
9 posters

Go down

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody Empty Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody

Post by kenlej Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:02 am

Dear Sandi,

Think about the first time you fell in love or a time when someone cut you off on the freeway and you were seething for hours. Were you thinking clearly? Probably not. Those who believe they'd never fall for a scam don't realize it's not about how smart you are; it's about how well you control your emotions. Fraud victims are people with emotional needs, just like the rest of us. But they can't separate out those needs when they make financial decisions. That's what makes them vulnerable.

I started by telling you my personal life as I wanted you to think of me. A person who has been a drinker and womanizer who has finally seen the light.

It looks like it has worked to perfection.

This next step worked perfectly!! I got on a call and let it all go. I blubbered and I cried about God and our perceived enemy Kenny. He worked perfectly into the scheme being the bad guy that I needed. I really let it all go and wow you all loved it. You said on chat that the CC was the best call they had ever heard lololol. It's amazing how gullible the sheep can be lololol.

My next step is simple and can be implicated at any time but I think I'll wait another month since Kenny brought it up on his CC that I would ask for donations. I will tell you my expenses have gone up and could you please help defray them. By now you  think of me as the next Tony Renfrow my mentor and you won't think twice of sending me $10 to $20 a month to help me because you love me like family and what's $20 a month for family lololol. All I will need is a 1000 out of 3000 to send me donations and I will be making a good living.

I'm private messaging you this on twitter so nobody can see it God Bless  Sandi 

Love You Garry
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody Empty Re: Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody

Post by Sandnsea Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:44 am

Very funny, but why did he spell his own name wrong?? Who really wrote that?? Come on now.

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody Empty Re: Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody

Post by kenlej Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Sandnsea wrote:Very funny, but why did he spell his own name wrong?? Who really wrote that?? Come on now.
Garry is his real name
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Really, but Kenny, he didn't write that.
Great call last night, you did a lot of good.

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Sandnsea wrote:Really, but  Kenny, he didn't write that.

And he didn't PM it on Twitter - 140 character limit.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865  Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865  Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865  Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Sandnsea wrote:Really, but  Kenny, he didn't write that.

And he didn't PM it on Twitter - 140 character limit.

There's not a 140 character limit on twitter for a PM. You can check that out yourself with your account...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:07 pm

I still agree with Sandsea, the wording make it highly suspect.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865  Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865  Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865  Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:49 am

Kevind53 wrote:I still agree with Sandsea, the wording make it highly suspect.
And Kevin at least once a week u again show why u believe in the fairy tale LMAO IT WAS A PARODY BY ME KEVIN LMAO. Do u think I could of gotten hold of a real pm by him!!!!!! No wonder u keep that saying from Reagan on your post U need to read it everyday 
Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:38 am

No actually I did not think that. I was certain it was a fake from someone, but was trying to avoid calling anyone out. If you really think that making up fake posts and putting them here helps your cause in any way, you are sadly mistaken. All you are doing is hurting your credibility. Face it when you're dealing with pooroos, truth is usually stranger/funnier than fiction. When you post lies like that you stoop top their level ... sad really.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:32 am

Kevind53 wrote:No actually I did not think that. I was certain it was a fake from someone, but was trying to avoid calling anyone out. If you really think that making up fake posts and putting them here helps your cause in any way, you are sadly mistaken. All you are doing is hurting your credibility. Face it when you're dealing with pooroos, truth is usually stranger/funnier than fiction. When you post lies like that you stoop top their level ... sad really.

Kevind53 How about a .338 Lapua applied to the cabbage? Save the cost of a trial.

At least Kenny doesn't talk about murdering people.  Just sayin...

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:54 am

I agree -- fake posts reduce the credibility of the truths that we want people to know. 

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:46 am

Ssmith wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:No actually I did not think that. I was certain it was a fake from someone, but was trying to avoid calling anyone out. If you really think that making up fake posts and putting them here helps your cause in any way, you are sadly mistaken. All you are doing is hurting your credibility. Face it when you're dealing with pooroos, truth is usually stranger/funnier than fiction. When you post lies like that you stoop top their level ... sad really.

Kevind53 How about a .338 Lapua applied to the cabbage? Save the cost of a trial.

\

Gee if we're gonna complain about me how about all the others who have joked about applying violence to certain pooroos? Especially if you are going to go through all the trouble of cutting and pasting one out of another thread out of context? Oh wait, they haven't questioned Kenny and TNTBS' techniques have they? Hmm ... come to think of it, that technique's right out of the pooroo text book isn't it?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:33 am

Oh Kev....  You misunderstand me.  I'm not criticizing you - I'm here to help you help me be a better person!  After all, you have a Bible verse on every post you make, you correct others who interpret Scripture inaccurately, etc.  I mean...  You know your Bible stuff pretty well.

I realize I'm just a flawed human, but I am striving to be a better person....  starting with not talking about killing people.  You are my role model for how a Christian is supposed to act.

So understandably I was a bit confused yesterday when I saw your post about shooting someone in the head.  I did a bit of research and found these laws.  Maybe it was my mistake.  Maybe it's OK with God if we talk about doing these things as long as we don't actually do them.  I never thought of it that way.  Thanks for your witness.

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Well since you have decided to make a big deal about this, what about all the times God ordered His people to slay others? I'll even give you a start:

And Moses said to the judges of Israel, Each one of you slay his men who joined themselves to Baal of Peor. Num 25:5

They fought with Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and slew every male, Num 31:7

And the others came forth out of the city against them [of Ai], so that they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side and some on that side. And [the Israelites] smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape. Joshua 8:22

So the Jews smote all their enemies with the sword, slaughtering and destroying them, and did as they chose with those who hated them. Esther 9:5

There are a lot more, but that should give you a start. BTW, the word "Kill" would be more accurately translated murder, so in the context you removed my statement from, it would be correct, since we were discussing appropriate actions to be applied to Maliki a proven rogue who has performed all sorts of heinous acts against the Iraqi people, including murder, possibly mass murder.

Since you brought up the ten commandments, amazing how out of so much richness to be found that seems to be one of the few texts people know huh, how about this one?

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Is not the original post made here a false witness against another? Just sayin.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:25 pm

But Kev....   You are judging people and ordaining that it is OK to murder them.  That is kind of confusing.  Last I checked, we are living in a nation where people are afforded their due process and we can't just form our own vigilante groups and hunt down someone and murder them... no matter how much they may deserve it. 

I hate to wade into theology again with someone as learned as yourself, but just to clarify....  Are you saying it's OK with God to go off someone just because they (in your opinion) deserve to die?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:09 pm

I find it quite ironic that people who claim to be "Christians" (meaning they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ) love to quote the old testament to justify any narrow minded, prejudicial view... The old testaments are all the original Jewish books...Jewish laws, Jewish history...The VERY laws Jesus protested with his LIFE...

How can you claim to follow Christ and quote the very laws and values he opposed ?????  I just don't get it. 

And yep..I am not Christian..But guess what...Christians do not have a monopoly on morals..My faith is mine and it is private.

These gurus  know they can just raise that Christian flag and  people will give them their trust, their faith and more importantly..their money.

KTFA, WSOMN, WINGIT...they are ALL USING YOU.   WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Umm first of all I was not the one to drag the OT into it, I just responded appropriately. Nor am I going to get into a theological discussion. Or a protracted discussion with someone who chooses to try and twist what I said and use logical fallacies to try and make me look bad. Especially since it is all non-sequitur. I will reiterate my original comment to Kenny.

If you really think that making up fake posts and putting them here helps your cause in any way, you are sadly mistaken. All you are doing is hurting your credibility. When you post lies like that you stoop top their level ... sad really.

I will admit it was a nice attempt to steer the conversation away from the perhaps embarrassing truth though ... have a good one.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Kev, Are you saying the 10 Commandments  aren't valid because they are from the OT???  Please Advise!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Kevin DID NOT mention anything about murdering anyone, and in fact, was making reference to a high powered hand gun or rifle, and it's basic ability to turn a skull or brain to mush - I read nothing about Kevin pulling the trigger, wanting, or wishing to pull the trigger,or any reference to that what so ever- We need to chill, and mind the dinar at hand, and stop being so quick to point a finger-I'll let you in on a little secret- One of my great aunts died on my b-day, in September, 1966- Do you realize how many years later it was before I would ever step foot in a church, or listen to some boisterous bastard screaming god out of a church hymnal? That's right, now throw ME under the bus-At the age of 10, you wonder why god would ever let someone that you loved, exponentially, die a quick death? 98% of my family is gone- Think about that as you share your lives with the loved ones ya'll have left-Love them like they will die tomorrow, because nobody knows not, when that day comes- You'll never be ready for it, GUARANTEED-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Kevind53 How about a .338 Lapua applied to the cabbage? Save the cost of a trial. 

Sounds like he was wanting to blow someone away & save the cost of a trial.  His words - not mine. 

I'm inly exploring his thought process. Plz don't follow the thread if it's too upsetting. I wouldn't want to be the cause of that. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Say what? Upsetting for who? It sure as hell ain't me-Apparently you read MORE into that than there really was-He just mentioned about a type of gun,or rifle, and I saw NOWHERE that he was wanting to shoot, maim, cripple, or kill anyone-His statement was in reference to having someone in Iraq air condition Maliki's squash, we all know the man needs to disappear, and or, EXPIRE- See? I didn't say kill, now, did I?

Last edited by terbo56 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Good. Then put in another quarter for the game to continue!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:26 pm

A quarter? A QUARTER? I've got more than a quarter invested in this cluster &%@# already, and I'll be dipped in shit and rolled in oatmeal if I invest anymore- Let some other sap throw a bent dime or corroded nickel-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:15 pm

I am not the one who said the OT was invalid, nor was I the one that took a statement that clearly meant in a joking way in context from another thread and posted it here out of context. No you are not trying to understand anyone's thought process, but rather shift attention from my criticism of your buddy's tactics. You know, this one:

If you really think that making up fake posts and putting them here helps your cause in any way, you are sadly mistaken. All you are doing is hurting your credibility. When you post lies like that you stoop top their level ... sad really.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Man what a ride this thread was- The brake pads are smokin'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I am not the one who said the OT was invalid, nor was I the one that took a statement that clearly meant in a joking way in context from another thread and posted it here out of context. No you are not trying to understand anyone's thought process, but rather shift attention from my criticism of your buddy's tactics. You know, this one:

Kev, Please don't tell me what I'm trying to do.  I really am trying to understand your thought process on how you can talk about killing/murdering/taking someone's life and that's OK.  How am I taking what you said out of context?

Subject: Re: Iraq's former prime minister Maliki is said to be behind troubles in parliament   Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody EmptyYesterday at 14:40Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody I_icon_quote

How about a .338 Lapua applied to the cabbage? Save the cost of a trial.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody Suspect

https://www.dinardaily.net/t53286-iraq-s-former-prime-minister-maliki-is-said-to-be-behind-troubles-in-parliament

You said it was clearly meant in a joking way.  I don't see any ha, ha's... smiley's, etc.  How am I to know???  I brought up the Ten Commandments and you countered with God ordered his people to slay others.  Did God tell you it was OK to take out Maliki?

This discussion goes way past Kenny.  Unless you are saying a fib that was told to people to point out, in a tangible way, how gullible they are....   is the same as talking about taking someone's life.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Since you insist in quoting out of context:

Terbo wrote:
Re: Iraq's former prime minister Maliki is said to be behind troubles in parliament

Maliki has always been the problem in Iraq, and continues to be until someone with some cahjones takes him out permanently- Hell, I'd work cheap to do it.......He has no power anymore, and it's time he was shown the gallows, and the new rope is waxed to perfection-
My reply wrote:How about a .338 Lapua applied to the cabbage? Save the cost of a trial.

Pretty much any normally perceptive person would conclude that the posts were not serious, and it's not like similar things have been said about him hundreds of times here as you well know. Or are you having a selective memory moment? In the end though, the only way the Maliki issue is likely to be solved is with a rope or a bullet. Harsh? Maybe, but he strikes me as that kind of person. Jail him or exile him, and he will still be skulking about stirring up trouble on the behalf of his Iranian handlers.

I am a military man, and realist enough to realize that for some people the only reason they understand is force, and that usually means someone at least gets hurt, bad. That's life, it's the way it has always been and until Jesus comes again the way it will be.

I will only observe that in all the years we have both been on this site, such talk never seemed to bother you before, so I can only stand by my original conclusion:
No you are not trying to understand anyone's thought process, but rather shift attention from my criticism of your buddy's tactics. You know, this one:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:37 am

Kev, You can't have it both ways.   You said: "I am a military man, and realist enough to realize that for some people the only reason they understand is force, and that usually means someone at least gets hurt, bad. That's life, it's the way it has always bee".

Don't you see that is exactly what Kenny has been doing?  It may not be pretty, but it's effective,  as you already have noted with this statement:  "While I do not agree with Kenny's tactics, I have to admit they seem somewhat effective. If nothing else they have you looking over your shoulder, and well you should".

Furthermore, any normally perceptive person would conclude that his posts were not serious, but were written to encourage people to THINK and not just ACCEPT what is thrown their way by the gurus.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:03 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Ssmith wrote:

\

Gee if we're gonna complain about me how about all the others who have joked about applying violence to certain pooroos? Especially if you are going to go through all the trouble of cutting and pasting one out of another thread out of context? Oh wait, they haven't questioned Kenny and TNTBS' techniques have they? Hmm ... come to think of it, that technique's right out of the pooroo text book isn't it?

"Especially if you are going to go through all the trouble of cutting and pasting one out of another thread out of context?"

What exactly have I taken out of context?  Could you please show me what you have that would validate your statement?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:51 am

Don't you see that is exactly what Kenny has been doing? It may not be pretty, but it's effective, as you already have noted with this statement: "While I do not agree with Kenny's tactics, I have to admit they seem somewhat effective. If nothing else they have you looking over your shoulder, and well you should".

Furthermore, any normally perceptive person would conclude that his posts were not serious, but were written to encourage people to THINK and not just ACCEPT what is thrown their way by the gurus.

No it's not. First, the people most likely to be hurt are not the people causing the offense, but the victims. You said it yourself, any normally perceptive person would conclude... but we are not dealing with normally perceptive persons are we? Think about it? If they buy into the pooroos claptrap so readily, are they going to be able to discern Kenny's claptrap?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Does anyone know if the RV will be this weekend???
Could we have a countdown clock of when Tony will be release and we can listen to him again?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:10 pm

WOW THANK'S PONEE FOR PUTTING PARODY ON THE POST. I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS THAT ANYBODY WOULD OF THOUGHT OTHERWISE BUT THEN SOMETINES I FORGET THAT i'M DEALING WITH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE A FAILED NATION THAT IS IN A CIVIL WAR WOULD BECOME THE RICHEST NATION ON EARTH.
 THAT WAS COMPLETELY MY FAULT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR FORGETTING THAT SINCE I'M THE ONE WHO CALLS DINARIANS IDIOTS,FOOLS,MORONS,DUMMIES,AND LIKE TONY LIKED TO CALL YOU "FIDIOTS"

Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Don't you see that is exactly what Kenny has been doing?  It may not be pretty, but it's effective,  as you already have noted with this statement:  "While I do not agree with Kenny's tactics, I have to admit they seem somewhat effective. If nothing else they have you looking over your shoulder, and well you should".

No it's not. First, the people most likely to be hurt are not the people causing the offense, but the victims. You said it yourself, any normally perceptive person would conclude... but we are not dealing with normally perceptive persons are we? Think about it? If they buy into the pooroos claptrap so readily, are they going to be able to discern Kenny's claptrap?

You've already admitted that Kenny is effective:

"While I do not agree with Kenny's tactics, I have to admit they seem somewhat effective. If nothing else they have you looking over your shoulder, and well you should".

Kenny is waking people up to the scam and the only people are being hurt are the gurus, dealers and forum/website owners.

Look at the number of people that are logged in to TNT, WingIt and WSOMN.  You can see how their numbers have dropped.  You have Kenny to thank for that.  Bruce no longer takes live callers.  Care to guess the reason? 

Without an audience to play to, what do you think will happen to the gurus, dealers and forum/website owners?   

You also failed to address my question on my previous post:

"Especially if you are going to go through all the trouble of cutting and pasting one out of another thread out of context?"

What exactly have I taken out of context?  Could you please show me what you have that would validate your statement?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:26 pm

kenlej wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:I still agree with Sandsea, the wording make it highly suspect.
And Kevin at least once a week u again show why u believe in the fairy tale LMAO IT WAS A PARODY BY ME KEVIN LMAO. Do u think I could of gotten hold of a real pm by him!!!!!! No wonder u keep that saying from Reagan on your post U need to read it everyday 
Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203 Wingit Members By Gerry Maguire -- Parody 3508649203
Hey Kenny...Have you checked out google searches lately?

All those links that you have been posting for years have made it to the top of the list. LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=iraqi+dinar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=iraqi+dinar+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=iraqi+dinar+kenny&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=iraqi+dinar+revaluation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=dinar+revaluation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:25 pm

You also failed to address my question on my previous post:

What exactly have I taken out of context? Could you please show me what you have that would validate your statement?

I explained and even showed how previously. If you can't see it, or chose to ignore it, that's not my problem. I can't help but notice that for all these years and many posts by many others saying very similar things about Maliki suddenly this one bothers you. It makes me wonder why? Are you trying to deflect attention from my comments about your buddies post:
Or maybe you are just trying to score some points. Doesn't matter really, I'm done.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Does that mean that....     I'M THE WINNER!!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:46 pm

WOW DIDN'T REALIZE THAT NASH
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down