Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!!

+9
june29300
rvnow55
Wolfe_really_knows
raidernick
me2
openmind
Austin-Powers for PM
Psalm85:13
Scotti G
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! Empty Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!!

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 pm

This post just came in to my friend God's son ! Now it comes from one of the many sources I have been blessed to hear from over the last 9+ months. I am being told that the RV was announced in evening prayers. I He further announced that all the shopkeepers in the marketplace have a machine to scan the new currency to verify if it is good or counterfeit. Do not read more into the video than is here. Do not speculate about LOP that is not what they are talking about!

PLEASE DO NOT RUN WILD. WE DO NOT HAVE CONFIRMATION YET. I TRUST OUR SOURCE BUT I AM AWAITING MORE INFORMATION........LET'S BE CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC!!!!!

Here is the Youtube link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73B7tnmL9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! Empty Re: Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!!

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Please explain WHY we should not be concerned with the fact that he said 1000 dinar will become a 1 dinar. This implies a LOP so hopefully we get an LOP with an RV that comes in high so we dont break even or come in just over the profit line...I truly mean no disrespect but this is a concern that is discussed daily many times through-out these forums as you know. Thank you for your input in advance.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!! Empty Re: Youtube video Maybe RV in place!!!!!

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I saw this over on PTR. The TV report seems to be a verbal reciting of CBI articles that have been put out over and over the past several weeks, along with the GOI allied economist saying it's a bad idea.

Yes he did make it sound like a LOP, but he clearly used the word "Revalue." However I get the feeling many mainstream media types (Be they British or American) wouldn't know the difference between Revalue and Redenominate.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:Please explain WHY we should not be concerned with the fact that he said 1000 dinar will become a 1 dinar. This implies a LOP so hopefully we get an LOP with an RV that comes in high so we dont break even or come in just over the profit line...I truly mean no disrespect but this is a concern that is discussed daily many times through-out these forums as you know. Thank you for your input in advance.

I agree. What does it mean if 1000 = 1? Furthermore has Okie weighed in on this yet? He should know. He said 2-3 years as well. Even if it is a LOP, they better RV at higher than the 35% we paid to sellers so we atleast break even.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

I will definately not run wild

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I did not go into all the information I received. I cannot give you any more details at this time. I hope everyone will be responsible and not go wild with this. I just want you to know that it looks like we are extremely close!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Did anyone also catch the fact that this is a China Network Televison broadcast?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm

me2 wrote:
I will definately not run wild

Ok I just truly laughed out loud! SERIOUSLY!!

I have had a pretty hectic day and then I get this vision of people "running wild" (wont detail that vision! ha!) when I read your statement! so THANK YOU! I too, shall NOT run wild! Praying for a high RV if a LOP but of course only an RV is MUCH better sounding!

Thanks me2! :cheers:

Last edited by Psalm85:13 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Scotti G wrote:I did not go into all the information I received. I cannot give you any more details at this time. I hope everyone will be responsible and not go wild with this. I just want you to know that it looks like we are extremely close!

Thank you ScottiG
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm

CCTV Overview
China Central Television (CCTV) is the national TV station of the People´s Republic of China and it is one of China´s most important news broadcast companies.

Now I'm sure they are known for reporting nothing but the absolute truth. lol! I wonder if this reporter uses the same teleprompter as "O"? lol!
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Am i hearing things or did the news guy say 2 to 3 years is how long it will take to rv the dinar...

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm

punisher wrote:Am i hearing things or did the news guy say 2 to 3 years is how long it will take to rv the dinar...

LOOK AT WHO IS REPORTING IT!!! People´s Republic of China Network
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm

raidernick wrote:CCTV Overview
China Central Television (CCTV) is the national TV station of the People´s Republic of China and it is one of China´s most important news broadcast companies.

Now I'm sure they are known for reporting nothing but the absolute truth. lol! I wonder if this reporter uses the same teleprompter as "O"? lol!
Hey don't knock it! When I lived in China, it was the only English channel available! Yes it is under the Chinese oversight but the information is no less true!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 pm

raidernick wrote:
punisher wrote:Am i hearing things or did the news guy say 2 to 3 years is how long it will take to rv the dinar...

LOOK AT WHO IS REPORTING IT!!! People´s Republic of China Network

Call me silly but what does that have to do with anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 pm

You are welcome Psalm85 (also said in Steven Wright deadpan)

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Call me silly but what does that have to do with anything...[/quote]

If I was the Chinese Gov. I would want to dissuade citizens from acquiring Dinar. They last thing the gov. there wants is a millions of new multi millionaires.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfe_really_knows Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm

https://youtu.be/-73B7tnmL9g strait from the news

Wolfe_really_knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

raidernick wrote:
Call me silly but what does that have to do with anything...

If I was the Chinese Gov. I would want to dissuade citizens from acquiring Dinar. They last thing

the gov. there wants is a millions of new multi millionaires. [/quote]

Ok i get what you are saying...

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Wolfe_really_knows wrote:https://youtu.be/-73B7tnmL9g strait from the news

You're just reposting the same news clip.

Last edited by raidernick on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Not to excited about this video. All that was said has been printed out in articles for people and the world to read, its just now its on television for people to see and hear. Nothing new i guess. But i want to know what other info scotti g may have?

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by june29300 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 pm

This is the same information that has been out there for some time
that was in print now being reconstructed into video and broadcast.

The only thing different is the mention of "revalue" as opposed to re denominate.
Not sure if that is a mistake by the announcer or revalue for real.
Hope it's for real like everyone else here and it's NOW!

Here is the main link >> http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2011/09/07/cntv-video-iraq-to-revalue-its-currency-9711/

june29300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Scotti g, in your opinion will we have our rv by friday...

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

If you listen to it again...it says a 1000 dinar BILL will become 1 dinar....that implies LOP! We must come in at a HIGH RV or we will have to wait it out for it to rise over time or just get out and break even after this...not being negative...just LISTENING to the video intel provided and that is my current take on it right now....any thoughts? scratch

I also think that their wording of "revalue" at the beginning DOES mean that "revalue" and he stated over the next 2 to 3 years...which again to me means as a summation of the video...LOP with an RV but sounds like it will come in low and go up over time...

Last edited by Psalm85:13 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 pm

What was said was that 1,000 dinar=1dinar and so on...NOT 1000 dinar = 1 U.S. dollar

Regardless of the lop, as long as there is 25,000 dinar notes, the notes will be valid at the time of revalue...
i.e 25,000 X RV rate. THEN AND ONLY THEN, can they switch them out for the new ones if that is there intention...
Welcome to the World of currency trading/investing. Hopefully Everyone has been schooled on what to do and not to
do for those who choose to continue on investing in other currencies.

GO RV!!!
warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Chat crashed so here is the repost!

Let me provide a little more clarification to what I brought you a little bit ago. I am getting more input on the events and understand a little better what has occurred. The video is very strong about revealing the RV is in process. The information which was announced at evening prayers was about the new machines which are being put into the marketplace to determine real from counterfeit currency! I am reading this along with all the other information coming out. I went against my regular more conservative judgment and shared the information to help provide a little better light on our current position!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chefboyrd Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:18 pm

warvet91 wrote: What was said was that 1,000 dinar=1dinar and so on...NOT 1000 dinar = 1 U.S. dollar

Regardless of the lop, as long as there is 25,000 dinar notes, the notes will be valid at the time of revalue...
i.e 25,000 X RV rate. THEN AND ONLY THEN, can they switch them out for the new ones if that is there intention...
Welcome to the World of currency trading/investing. Hopefully Everyone has been schooled on what to do and not to

GO RV!!!

Exactly, do your homework people , learn about this dynamic investment. This is not Vegas where you pull a handle Very Happy

Chefboyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

This lop subject needs to be clarified and put to rest once and for all. If we go by what the video says then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Chefboyrd wrote:
warvet91 wrote: What was said was that 1,000 dinar=1dinar and so on...NOT 1000 dinar = 1 U.S. dollar

GO RV!!!

Exactly, do your homework people , learn about this dynamic investment. This is not Vegas where you pull a handle Very Happy

I have been invested for quite awhile and I have been doing my "homework". I gave my speculative opinion based on the video presentation and how it was worded and presented and then just asked if anyone had any thoughts. The above was provided as his understanding of this and I appreciate his opinion statement as well, BUT that does not imply that no "homework" is being done by myself or others. ALL of the articles are stating to DELETE the zeros right now in some form of wording SO we must be prepared to NOT have it come in as the rainbow's end and if it does, GREAT, but if not, people were at least made aware of the possibility of it not being so ahead of time....This is a forum for discussion NOT telling other people to "do their homework" No disrespect intended.I
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 pm

punisher wrote:This lop subject needs to be clarified and put to rest once and for all. If we go by what the video says then...

Absolutely..we must be prepared for it to come out as a LOP with a low RV and wait it out or cash out and get out...if it doesnt LOP and it ends up just a straight RV ...well YIPPEE! of course!...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:
Chefboyrd wrote:

GO RV!!!

I have been invested for quite awhile and I have been doing my "homework". I gave my speculative opinion based on the video presentation and how it was worded and presented and then just asked if anyone had any thoughts. The above was provided as his understanding of this and I appreciate his opinion statement as well, BUT that does not imply that no "homework" is being done by myself or others. ALL of the articles are stating to DELETE the zeros right now in some form of wording SO we must be prepared to NOT have it come in as the rainbow's end and if it does, GREAT, but if not, people were at least made aware of the possibility of it not being so ahead of time....This is a forum for discussion NOT telling other people to "do their homework" No disrespect intended.I
My apologies for not responding right away. I think the thoughts about China putting this out is most interesting. It does indicate that the RV is in process. The consideration that China would not want their people to capitalize on this is worth a look! This is true of the common people but the wealthy people are probably invested as we. The common people do not make enough money to invest like this!
Thank you for your thoughts and considerations. I agree that you are doing your homework!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

punisher wrote:This lop subject needs to be clarified and put to rest once and for all. If we go by what the video says then...

Absolutely..we must be prepared for it to come out as a LOP with a low RV and wait it out or cash out and get out...if it doesnt LOP and it ends up just a straight RV ...well YIPPEE! of course!...

There is not going to be a lop! It does not do Iraq any good to lop!!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Scotti G wrote:
Chefboyrd wrote:

GO RV!!!

My apologies for not responding right away. I think the thoughts about China putting this out is most interesting. It does indicate that the RV is in process. The consideration that China would not want their people to capitalize on this is worth a look! This is true of the common people but the wealthy people are probably invested as we. The common people do not make enough money to invest like this!
Thank you for your thoughts and considerations. I agree that you are doing your homework!

Thank you ScottiG. I respect and appreciate every post you make. Your posts reflect your integrity as a person regardless of the forwarded info being provided at the time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Look they are accurate that the 1000 dinar will be equal to 1 dinar. What they do not say is that you will have 1000 1 dinars!!!!!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Scotti G wrote:

There is not going to be a lop! It does not do Iraq any good to lop!!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Always love hearing positive intel :cheers:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Scotti G wrote:
Look they are accurate that the 1000 dinar will be equal to 1 dinar. What they do not say is that you will have 1000 1 dinars!!!!!

BUT their exact wording was a 1000 dinar BILL will BECOME 1 dinar...hmmm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I just got confused again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chefboyrd Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Chefboyrd wrote:

GO RV!!!

Then you will be well prepared, For whatever happens. So don't take it personally , I didn't address it to you either. I have noticed today there seem to be more folks on the negative side , people wanting others to tell them something good , then when they do they in turn just bash and say "PROVE IT"
I personally think the majority of articles are in some form, smoke, It really doesn't matter what gets reported , the end result is what we have our eyes on. The RD of the IQD is the most basic outcome in all of this bottom line. I have done my homework , I see the great wealth this country is siting on,

Chefboyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Scotti G wrote:

Please understand this! There is no benefit to the Iraq government or the Iraqi people if they just lop. There is no change in the value of their currency. They would be hunting for a hole to crawl into because they owe a lot of money to a lot of countries!! Think on it. It does not work. This is my last comment on that subject! Please understand that reporters are not the smartest crayons in the box and read what some editor tells them to read! NO LOP!
Good night!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks Scotti G

Last edited by phoenix13 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chefboyrd Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Scotti G wrote:
Scotti G wrote:

Please understand this! There is no benefit to the Iraq government or the Iraqi people if they just lop. There is no change in the value of their currency. They would be hunting for a hole to crawl into because they owe a lot of money to a lot of countries!! Think on it. It does not work. This is my last comment on that subject! Please understand that reporters are not the smartest crayons in the box and read what some editor tells them to read! NO LOP!
Good night!

Thank you for spelling it out ...........
As well as all the info you bring ,,
Aloha

Chefboyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsson Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:Please explain WHY we should not be concerned with the fact that he said 1000 dinar will become a 1 dinar. This implies a LOP so hopefully we get an LOP with an RV that comes in high so we dont break even or come in just over the profit line...I truly mean no disrespect but this is a concern that is discussed daily many times through-out these forums as you know. Thank you for your input in advance.

Try this a can of coke is 1.75 in iraq please take that times two 3.50 sounds like a rate to me or close to it.

Godsson

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm

So is this Smoke in Mirrors too? Because he did say 1000 will equal 1?!?!?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks scotti g for your input. You are the expert and im not so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Scotti G wrote:
Scotti G wrote:

Good night!

Thank you ScottiG for your input...please understand that I am not implying in ANYWAY a straight LOP...It just sounds like a lop WITH an rv...that would make the "1000 dinar BILL become 1 dinar " make sense and the "revalue" & "over the next 2-3 years" make sense as well...LOP with a small RV to raise the value of the new dinar and then as the economy strengthens continue to increase the value over a period of time until it is at its previous pre-war rate or higher...I truly believe a straight LOP would be chaotic and serve no purpose as well...but an lop WITH an rv is not that far fetched an understanding based on all the articles they are sending out for our "smoke and mirrors" as everyone is calling them right now...Again, I truly appreciate your input....I am simply clarifying my earlier comments throughout this topic. This is my speculative opinion on the articles right now...they make ya go "Hmmmmm"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

punisher wrote:Thanks scotti g for your input. You are the expert and im not so...

Yes he does have much higher in rank informants than I do so much appreciation goes to ScottiG and the crew for continually chatting and explaining all the forwarded intel they receive. We appreciate all of it!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm

The moderator said that 1000 dinar would only buy 2 cans of cola so when he said the 1000 dinar would become 1 dinar then it is safe to assume that the 1 dinar will still purchase the 2 cans of cola.... That's an increase in value and not a LOP .... The 1000 dinar is still worth 1000 dinar as it always has been.... Only now that 1000 dinar (pre RV) is only worth about 68 cents ... If the RV happens at a 1to 1 trade ratio with the USD then that same 1000 dinar is STILL worth 1000 dinar .... Only instead of trading it for 68 cents you can trade it for $1000.00 .... I hope that explains it well enough.

axarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Psalm85, i blame the reporter for his foolish wording. Go rv...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

axarn wrote:The moderator said that 1000 dinar would only buy 2 cans of cola so when he said the 1000 dinar would become 1 dinar then it is safe to assume that the 1 dinar will still purchase the 2 cans of cola.... That's an increase in value and not a LOP .... The 1000 dinar is still worth 1000 dinar as it always has been.... Only now that 1000 dinar (pre RV) is only worth about 68 cents ... If the RV happens at a 1to 1 trade ratio with the USD then that same 1000 dinar is STILL worth 1000 dinar .... Only instead of trading it for 68 cents you can trade it for $1000.00 .... I hope that explains it well enough.

My head hurts after reading that lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Heres another good look at this. 1000= 1 and 1=1000. This was in a previous article folks, that yes they are going to cut off, lop off, remove the zeros. BUT, our notes will still have the face value. They will be changing to a smaller bill. That is all. When you place your 25k note in a bank, they remove this bill from existance, but you will have have 25k in the bank, you get 100 out and are now left with 24900.

axarn

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 pm

punisher wrote:
axarn wrote:The moderator said that 1000 dinar would only buy 2 cans of cola so when he said the 1000 dinar would become 1 dinar then it is safe to assume that the 1 dinar will still purchase the 2 cans of cola.... That's an increase in value and not a LOP .... The 1000 dinar is still worth 1000 dinar as it always has been.... Only now that 1000 dinar (pre RV) is only worth about 68 cents ... If the RV happens at a 1to 1 trade ratio with the USD then that same 1000 dinar is STILL worth 1000 dinar .... Only instead of trading it for 68 cents you can trade it for $1000.00 .... I hope that explains it well enough.

My head hurts after reading that lol.

U need brain sharpener though! LOL

axarn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum