Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wingdings moving up the social ladder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

3 posters

Go down

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... Empty Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:11 am

COUNTRYGAL wrote:

WELCOME,
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE INFORMATION I'M BRINGING. AS I THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT WE WILL BE FACING IN OUR POST RV JOURNEY MY THOUGHTS WENT TO THE MANY FUNCTIONS WE WOULD BE ATTENDING OR HAVING IN OUR HOMES. I FOR ONE HAVE NOT BEEN CONCERNED IN THE PAST WITH UPSCALE (SO TO SPEAK) ETIQUETTE FOR THE FUNCTIONS I HAD OR ATTENDED.  IT'S A NEW WORLD WE ARE APPROACHING AND ANOTHER AREA I BELIEVE WE NEED TO EDUCATE OURSELVES IN, DINNING ETIQUETTE.
I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND WILL BE SHARING SOME OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM. I WELCOME YOU TO SHARE WHAT YOU FIND OUT IN CYBERLAND OR BY YOUR OWN PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HELP US GET BETTER EDUCATED ON THE FOOD/DINNING CHALLENGES AHEAD.
ONE OF THE SITES I ENJOYED WHICH SHARED MANY DIFFERENT IDEAS FROM "ETIQUETTE AND BEHAVIOR" TO TIPS ON HIRING STAFF TO SERVE AT DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS/DINNERS YOU MAY BE HOSTING.
http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/etiquette-and-behavior.html 
YOU WILL FIND SO MANY IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS THAT IT IS ALMOST SPELLBINDING.
ANOTHER SITE I FOUND IS ON YOUTUBE. I REQUESTED "DINNING \ETIQUETTE" AND THIS LITTLE LOVELY TAKES YOU THROUGH MANY TABLE SETTING ATMOSPHERES WITH VIDEOS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND PROPER ETIQUETTE ACCORDINGLY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUOu86jGx8k
I LOVED HER VIDEOS. THERE ARE 16...SO RELAX A WHILE AND LEARN WITH ME SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ABOUT DINNING AND ETIQUETTE.
THIS COUNTRYGAL HAS LEARNED ENOUGH TO KNOW THERE IS A GENERAL NEED FOR THIS INFOMATION.
HELP THIS TOPIC BY SHARING WHAT YOU FIND THAT CAN BE HELPFUL ON OUR POST RV JOURNEY OF DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL DINNING.
HOPE THIS WAS INTERESTING AND EDUCATIONAL FOR ALL. LETS LEARN TOGETHER.
HUGS,
FROM COUNTRYGAL

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... Empty Re: Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:51 am

So no more eating with their fingers?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wingdings moving up the social ladder... Empty Re: Wingdings moving up the social ladder...

Post by TheVet Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:00 am

Graduated to Sporks!

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum