Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Delta 8 hemp flower
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:19 am by AmareCortez

» Hello all, I’m new
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

+14
chuckinATL
ReapAndSow73
RamblerNash
Mr Zappa
Terbo56
Purpleskyz
Sandnsea
Kevind53
Ssmith
Mountain Goatee
kenlej
Dinar Recaps
roxy22222222
TNTBS
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by chuckinATL Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm

I am reasonably sure Kenny is not Dr Clark or Mtn Goat. That assertion doesn't not pass the sniff test. I am not stating an opinion about Ken, Kenny or TNTBS. I have stated more than once that I think Kenny and TNTBS have good intentions.  However, misleading people to believe Kenny is MTG or DRC just causes more issues.

TNTBS/Kenny - Wouldn't it make more sense to present counter points to the Guru's statements in a logical step by step presentation?

I don't fault anyone for earning a living for compiling information and presenting it. Whether it be from advertising revenue or donations. (I am not sure why DD.net stopped.) However, if the information is being created or modified to purposefully deceive, I take issue. Not that what I think actually matters.

I strongly feel that people should be truthful when combating the fraudsters. Otherwise, anything you state becomes open for speculation.

It makes more sens to be the king of logic and reason than the king of chaos.

chuckinATL
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 pm

chuck by DD.net do you mean Dinar Daily? Because Ponee has never had a donation button here to my knowledge.

I think that maybe Kenny is poking sticks at these shysters and saying he is MTG and DC proves that point brilliantly. But I do get your point in saying that if he is not then why bother.

Kevin would say that 2 wrongs do not make a right. But when you are trying to expose the depth of this scam the gloves are off. 2cents
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5765
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by chuckinATL Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:chuck by DD.net do you mean Dinar Daily? Because Ponee has never had a donation button here to my knowledge.

I think that maybe Kenny is poking sticks at these shysters and saying he is MTG and DC proves that point brilliantly. But I do get your point in saying that if he is not then why bother.

Kevin would say that 2 wrongs do not make a right. But when you are trying to expose the depth of this scam the gloves are off. 2cents
Let me be a little more clear. I have never seen a donate button on dinardaily. There were adds for a couple of days. I think there should at least be ads. It is very obvious that Ponee is not in it for the money but at least she should be offsetting the hosting.

chuckinATL
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Mr Zappa Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:59 pm

When truth and logic fail, WE NEED KENNY.  Some of these people are absolutely brainwashed. They have been turned into "believers" and "followers". 

You can put proof of arrests in front of them, SEC fraud reports in front of them, and FBI statements in front of them..and they will still trust the guru spewing his magic money talk.  The guru will explain away the arrests and the fraud with conspiracy theories or stories of light hats and dark hats, dragon families and alien beings orchestrating things.  

But Kenny and TNTBS have done what no one else could....they put a crack in the mirage..made people look twice at who they were trusting..made them reconsider what they are doing.  

I think you should contribute in your own way, using logic and reason. This is what I also have chosen to do.  But I do so appreciate Kenny and TNTBS...

and you gotta admit...they make us laugh !!!!!!  In the middle of all this, that is precious !!!
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-03-28

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Well Said, Mr. Zappa!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20495
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Exactly Mr. Zappa! Spot on!

Thanks chuck for clarifying that for me. And yes! I agree with you re: site costs. Sites like Rumor mill News that demand 3000.00 per month for their costs are flat out lying to their viewers.
I spend less than 50.00 per year on Out Of Mind. 30.00  goes for the domain name renewal and 20.00 goes to keep those annoying ads off for not only the members view but also the guests.
The only time that you make any income from ads is when people click on them (you might get pennies for that) or buys something (worth a small percentage of the sale).
Some sites like Vatic Project costs about 350.00 per month but that is because she is constantly getting hit because of what she dares to posts and needs much tech help to restore. So though this does vary.... in most cases it is very minimal the expense.
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5765
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Mr Zappa wrote:When truth and logic fail, WE NEED KENNY.  Some of these people are absolutely brainwashed. They have been turned into "believers" and "followers". 

You can put proof of arrests in front of them, SEC fraud reports in front of them, and FBI statements in front of them..and they will still trust the guru spewing his magic money talk.  The guru will explain away the arrests and the fraud with conspiracy theories or stories of light hats and dark hats, dragon families and alien beings orchestrating things.  

But Kenny and TNTBS have done what no one else could....they put a crack in the mirage..made people look twice at who they were trusting..made them reconsider what they are doing.  

I think you should contribute in your own way, using logic and reason. This is what I also have chosen to do.  But I do so appreciate Kenny and TNTBS...

and you gotta admit...they make us laugh !!!!!!  In the middle of all this, that is precious !!!
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 2218296283
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24268
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:24 pm

ChuckAtl wrote:Let me be a little more clear. I have never seen a donate button on dinardaily. There were adds for a couple of days. I think there should at least be ads. It is very obvious that Ponee is not in it for the money but at least she should be offsetting the hosting.



The ads appear when I am late in paying the "ransom"  from FORUMOTION to keep them off.  Being an admin, I can not see them when they appear. 



So, if I am not watching the calendar, I lose track of when they are scheduled to pop up.  Those ads make money for the company FORUMOTION and not Dinar Daily.  
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Whew!! LOL
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:What is said about Dinar Recaps are lies.  Kenny is not Mnt Goat, Dr. Clarke, or any of the others.
So who are those two people? 

Don't tell me Dinar Recaps doesn't know who Dr Clarke and Mnt Goat are, just tell the truth, you have spoken to people on the phone right?  You HEAVILY moderate your website content and comments, so why would you NOT talk to Mnt Goat and Dr Clarke?

People's Talk Radio already exposed Mountain Goat as having an IP from Montana.  Are you going to try and say that the MODERATORS over at People's Talk Radio are lying?  They were able to kick out Mountain Goat around the SAME TIME Tony got his own website, July of 2013.  Look at the screenshots below, Mnt Goat BANNED from People's Talk Radio and then appears on Recaps.  Mnt Goat is NOT from Bavaria, and Dinar Recaps KNOWS IT.  All they have to do is look at the IP addresses in Mnt Goat's emails.

AUDIO BELOW (LANGUAGE WARNING, GOLFER DAN IS A SOUTHERN REDNECK)
http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mountain-Goat-Exposed-PTR-January-2-2016.mp3?_=1

By the way Ken, why did you DELETE the post below?  Wrong account?  Notice the date on the Tweet, it was up for some time, then deleted within 24 hours of TNTBS exposing Mnt Goat on New Years Day 2016.

http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ken-siegel-dinar-recaps-mountain-goat-twitter-screenshot.png

click above


TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Mounta10
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Mnt_go10
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Mnt-go10
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Audio_10
AUDIO OF MNT GOAT EXPOSED BY PTR:
http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mountain-Goat-Exposed-PTR-January-2-2016.mp3?_=1

Waiting to hear Dinar Recaps tell us who these people are, if they say they don't know, I'm calling BS.  All it takes is a second to open an email IP and see the origin.  If they are not Mnt Goat or Dr Clarke, I'm certain that they would have spoken to them on the phone.  Who simply accepts emails without verifying the source?  Mnt Goat has already been exposed as a cut and paste fraud who is NOT from Bavaria.

Why did you change your name to KEN JEFFREY on Facebook by the way?


Last edited by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-01-20

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Now you see Ken following Dinar Recaps

http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ken-siegel-following-dinar-recaps.png






Now you don't.

http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ken-siegel-NOT-following-dinar-recaps.png


Damage Control?  Probably.  Tell Julie I said hi.


Last edited by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-01-20

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by TNTBS Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:25 pm

He knows DayStarNet - dinaresguru we busted him BIG TIME Now he's on damage control while trying to run away from facts!
PEOPLE LIKE HIM ALWAYS MESS UP & WE ARE HERE TO CATCH THOSE MISTAKES LOL TONY RENFROW & WINSTON PFIESTER AKA DC WHEN I BUSTED HIM AS WELL LMAO  
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Dinar Recaps Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:07 pm

DayStarNet - dinaresguru wrote:
Dinar Recaps wrote:What is said about Dinar Recaps are lies.  Kenny is not Mnt Goat, Dr. Clarke, or any of the others.
So who are those two people? 

Don't tell me Dinar Recaps doesn't know who Dr Clarke and Mnt Goat are, just tell the truth, you have spoken to people on the phone right?  You HEAVILY moderate your website content and comments, so why would you NOT talk to Mnt Goat and Dr Clarke?

People's Talk Radio already exposed Mountain Goat as having an IP from Montana.  Are you going to try and say that the MODERATORS over at People's Talk Radio are lying?  They were able to kick out Mountain Goat around the SAME TIME Tony got his own website, July of 2013.  Look at the screenshots below, Mnt Goat BANNED from People's Talk Radio and then appears on Recaps.  Mnt Goat is NOT from Bavaria, and Dinar Recaps KNOWS IT.  All they have to do is look at the IP addresses in Mnt Goat's emails.

Waiting to hear Dinar Recaps tell us who these people are, if they say they don't know, I'm calling BS.  All it takes is a second to open an email IP and see the origin.  If they are not Mnt Goat or Dr Clarke, I'm certain that they would have spoken to them on the phone.  Who simply accepts emails without verifying the source?  Mnt Goat has already been exposed as a cut and paste fraud who is NOT from Bavaria.

Dinar Recaps simply reposts what others are saying, or what is sent to us.  Nothing is from us.


We have never said we verify any information on our site.  


It is interesting you say Dinar Recaps knows something, when we do not.  We do not care where Mnt Goat is. 


Does Ponee, here at Dinar Daily verify any information that she reposts here?


On every page at Dinar Recaps we have the following...

from www.DinarRecaps.com wrote:We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications including any rumors or opinions posted or otherwise contained on Dinarrecaps.com...

Dinar Recaps does not know who either Mnt Goat or Dr. Clarke is, nor have we ever spoken to either on the phone.  No need to.  (Again, we simply repost what others are saying.)



The Mnt Goat posts are sent to us from one email address, which we know.


George, who we believe sends the email to the person who sends us the Mnt Goat posts has left comments on posts at Recaps, so we have that IP address.


The Dr. Clarke posts are sent to us by email, which we know that email address.  Dr. Clarke has also left comments on posts on our site (some we have made posts from), so we know that IP address.


The Dinar Recaps Team
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by TNTBS Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:26 pm


Dinar Recaps simply reposts what others are saying, or what is sent to us.  Nothing is from us.


We have never said we verify any information on our site.  


It is interesting you say Dinar Recaps knows something, when we do not.  We do not care where Mnt Goat is. 


Does Ponee, here at Dinar Daily verify any information that she reposts here?
LMAO OMG NO YOU DID NOT! JUST SAY THAT!
DON'T YOU EVEN COMPARE TO PONEE SHE LETS PEOPLE SPEAK THERE MINDS AND TALK ABOUT THE FACTS VS LIES UNLIKE YOU SHE ENGAUGES IN THE CONVERSATION YOU DOGMA HACK "YOU ONLY LET COMMENTS THAT YOU PICK & CHOOSE TO PLEASE YOUR SCAM POSTINGS & FAN BASE YOU JERK!
OLD MAN! YOU ARE NOT EVER!!! ALOUD TO COMPARE RECRAPS TO DINAR DAILY! GOT IT!     


On every page at Dinar Recaps we have the following...



The Dinar Recaps Team
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Dinar Recaps Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:35 pm

You are right...there is NO comparison...LOL
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by TNTBS Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:You are right...there is NO comparison...LOL
 YEAH! YOUR SITE IS A PATHETIC JOKE LMAO THAT'S WHY YOU ARE HERE! INSTEAD FOOL! BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT ON YOUR VIRUS INFECTED SITE! GOD YOU'RE STUPID 
TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 3508649203 TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 3508649203 TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 3508649203
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:52 pm

I guess that is all talked over, now, ain't it? Good job, mate!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:
DayStarNet - dinaresguru wrote:
Dinar Recaps wrote:What is said about Dinar Recaps are lies.  Kenny is not Mnt Goat, Dr. Clarke, or any of the others.
So who are those two people? 

Don't tell me Dinar Recaps doesn't know who Dr Clarke and Mnt Goat are, just tell the truth, you have spoken to people on the phone right?  You HEAVILY moderate your website content and comments, so why would you NOT talk to Mnt Goat and Dr Clarke?

People's Talk Radio already exposed Mountain Goat as having an IP from Montana.  Are you going to try and say that the MODERATORS over at People's Talk Radio are lying?  They were able to kick out Mountain Goat around the SAME TIME Tony got his own website, July of 2013.  Look at the screenshots below, Mnt Goat BANNED from People's Talk Radio and then appears on Recaps.  Mnt Goat is NOT from Bavaria, and Dinar Recaps KNOWS IT.  All they have to do is look at the IP addresses in Mnt Goat's emails.

Waiting to hear Dinar Recaps tell us who these people are, if they say they don't know, I'm calling BS.  All it takes is a second to open an email IP and see the origin.  If they are not Mnt Goat or Dr Clarke, I'm certain that they would have spoken to them on the phone.  Who simply accepts emails without verifying the source?  Mnt Goat has already been exposed as a cut and paste fraud who is NOT from Bavaria.

Dinar Recaps simply reposts what others are saying, or what is sent to us.  Nothing is from us.

I hear what you are saying


We have never said we verify any information on our site.

True.



It is interesting you say Dinar Recaps knows something, when we do not.  We do not care where Mnt Goat is. 

( Comment reserved )


Does Ponee, here at Dinar Daily verify any information that she reposts here?

I think that you will find that your subject lines 'Rumors...etc' and DinarDaily's forum section "GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY" are self explanatory as to where they came from. Those posts can be verified at where they came "from".

On every page at Dinar Recaps we have the following...

from www.DinarRecaps.com wrote:We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications including any rumors or opinions posted or otherwise contained on Dinarrecaps.com...

Well, lets bring ALL of it in as I think the part you left out is also important:

-----

 © 2015 Copyright DRT Distribution, LLC    All Rights Reserved
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications including any rumors or opinions posted or otherwise contained on Dinarrecaps.com or post or email or any related or affiliated website or Twitter account (collectively, the "Website").  Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any Iraqi Dinars or any stocks, bonds, other currencies, or commodities based upon any postings or messages on the Website or referenced on the Website. You should seek and rely on the advice of licensed and registered financial, legal and tax advisers of your choice. 
See full Disclaimer.


-----


BTW...Your copyright still says 2015. Most sites use the current year...

Dinar Recaps does not know who either Mnt Goat or Dr. Clarke is, nor have we ever spoken to either on the phone.  No need to.  (Again, we simply repost what others are saying.)


And emailing to you. You became the source of that information. See above comment about verifying. ( Remember...DinarDaily doesn't have a Guru, or Ponee definitely would want to know the source. There is a difference between a site that does and doesn't!  )


The Mnt Goat posts are sent to us from one email address, which we know.


George, who we believe sends the email to the person who sends us the Mnt Goat posts has left comments on posts at Recaps, so we have that IP address.

So how do you know that George isn't a dealer, getting you to post Mtn. Goat, so that they can sell more currencies and make a profit?


The Dr. Clarke posts are sent to us by email, which we know that email address.  Dr. Clarke has also left comments on posts on our site (some we have made posts from), so we know that IP address.


The Dinar Recaps Team
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24268
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Dinar Recaps Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Thanks Nash for reminding me about the date on our copyright...I think I fixed it now.


Dinar Recaps does not know who George is, if he is a dealer or not.  If that is a crime, how has Roger at Dinar Daddy (well, his wife) been allowed to be a dealer and website owner?  (Honestly, I haven't been to that site in many years.)


I will say, Dinar Recaps is very cautious about any post that talks about dinar sales (or any outside sales).  We do try and edit that talk out of what we post.  


As you reposted part of our disclaimer above Nash, we clearly state NOT to buy any currency from what is posted on our site.
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:Thanks Nash for reminding me about the date on our copyright...I think I fixed it now.

:winky winky:


Dinar Recaps does not know who George is, if he is a dealer or not.  If that is a crime, how has Roger at Dinar Daddy (well, his wife) been allowed to be a dealer and website owner?  (Honestly, I haven't been to that site in many years.)

Let's ask TerryK and Sterling that question.

Wouldn't you at least want to know if it is a dealer?



I will say, Dinar Recaps is very cautious about any post that talks about dinar sales (or any outside sales).  We do try and edit that talk out of what we post.

:winky winky:  



As you reposted part of our disclaimer above Nash, we clearly state NOT to buy any currency from what is posted on our site.

That's why I thought it was important to bring it all in. Wink
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24268
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:10 am

here is my question, why would anyone with a thimble  of a brain even think about buying  dinar  especially with the gurus are saying realsoon the gov falling apart and probably new leaders taking  over. you will be luckly to see a slight increase by  2017. oh i forgot
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5986
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:11 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:


Dinar Recaps does not know who George is, if he is a dealer or not.  If that is a crime, how has Roger at Dinar Daddy (well, his wife) been allowed to be a dealer and website owner?  (Honestly, I haven't been to that site in many years.)

Dinar Recaps does not know who George is (yeah right)

Dinar Recaps does not know who Mountain Goat is (not from Bavaria according to PTR).

Dinar Recaps does not know who Dr Clarke is (created right after TNTBS exposed anonymous).

This is highly suspicious.  I have never met anyone who would post information on a website from someone they claim do not know.

Let's not forget, George was kicked off of the TNT Forum, probably for spreading lies, something Recaps has done for years.

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 George10

Explain something to me.

WHY DO WE NEED GEORGE?  Because Mnt Goat was banned, for what?  LYING!  Imagine that Ken.

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Mnt_go11

Mountain Goat was clearly posting on PTR (People's Talk Radio) but then, was EXPOSED and BANNED!

Why doesn't Mnt Goat post here?  Because we would see the IP is NOT from Bavaria.

And please don't tell me Dinar Recaps just reposts the news, we all know that more than half is just lies that people make up and send in, or that is created. 

Someone obviously has a great imagination to keep writing these lies.  I like how Dinar Recaps has NOTHING to say about the audio where Mountain Goat is clearly exposed by People's Talk Radio. 

Here it is again Dinar Recaps, maybe you should listen to it (WARNING, ADULT LANGUAGE)

http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mountain-Goat-Exposed-PTR-January-2-2016.mp3?_=1

So why does Dinar Recaps they continue to post Mnt Goat?  Money, because when you KNOW FOR A FACT someone is lying, you should immediately STOP LISTENING TO THEM.

Dinar Recaps' web traffic would collapse as soon as they started posting the truth about the Iraqi Dinar RV Scam.  They know it, we all know it, so why hide it?

Again, Dinar Recaps does not know who anyone is, so they say.

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Dinar_11

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Dinar_10

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Dinar_10




DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-01-20

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by kenlej Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:43 am

chuckinATL wrote:I am reasonably sure Kenny is not Dr Clark or Mtn Goat. That assertion doesn't not pass the sniff test. I am not stating an opinion about Ken, Kenny or TNTBS. I have stated more than once that I think Kenny and TNTBS have good intentions.  However, misleading people to believe Kenny is MTG or DRC just causes more issues.

TNTBS/Kenny - Wouldn't it make more sense to present counter points to the Guru's statements in a logical step by step presentation?

I don't fault anyone for earning a living for compiling information and presenting it. Whether it be from advertising revenue or donations. (I am not sure why DD.net stopped.) However, if the information is being created or modified to purposefully deceive, I take issue. Not that what I think actually matters.


I strongly feel that people should be truthful when combating the fraudsters. Otherwise, anything you state becomes open for speculation.

It makes more sens to be the king of logic and reason than the king of chaos

We've been doing this for three years and each one of us does our own thing but i've given 1000s of links showing it's a scam but never got far until I started causing chaos so please don't try and tell us what to do especially when u think it's ok to put out info even it's a scam. 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1474
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:40 am

Holy $#@!, what a cluster 'f' this thread is! WOW!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 67
Location : Central Florida-

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by nickgiammarino Wed May 04, 2016 12:57 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:What is said about Dinar Recaps are lies.  Kenny is not Mnt Goat, Dr. Clarke, or any of the others.

So who is Mnt Goat and Dr Clarke?
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 652
Join date : 2015-04-11
Age : 42
Location : Arizona

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: TNTBS INTERVIEWS KENNY PT 1 & 2

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 am

Some people think Kenny is Ken Siegel, that's pretty funny.  People are crazy.
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 652
Join date : 2015-04-11
Age : 42
Location : Arizona

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum