Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga

Go down

Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga Empty Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:18 am

A senior delegation from the Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military and material support to the Peshmerga

Khandan - draws high - ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government , headed by Deputy Head of the provincial government on Sunday morning, to the United States, is scheduled to hold a series ofmeetings with US officials to discuss military and material support to the Peshmerga forces. An informed of the Council of Ministers province , the source of Kurdistan said in a statement special for "Khandan", said a delegation headed by Deputy Reese KRG Qubad Talabani, went on Sunday morning the United States of America. the source added that the delegation also includes, Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior and Minister of Peshmerga proxy, and Falah Msttefy Foreign relations Department in the provincial government official Kurdistan.The source revealed on the agenda of the visit of a delegation of theKurdistan Regional Government to the United States, noting that thedelegation will hold a series of meetings with a number of officials andgovernment figures, pointing out that the main focus of the talks provincial delegation will be how to help the Kurdistan region and toprovide military and financial aid to the Peshmerga forces, as well as discuss the war against al "Daash" the terrorist and the future of Iraq and the situation in Kurdistan and the region. the source, it said thedelegation will also visit a number of European countries after the end of his visit to the United States for the same purpose. the visit of thedelegation of the Kurdistan region of the United States of America at the invitation of the US Department of defense (Pentagon ) so as announced by the spokesman of the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia. a spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia in a statement to "Khandan" on Saturday, the US Department ofdefense (Pentagon) sent a formal invitation to the delegation of theKurdistan region. he said Sven Dzia that the main focus of the visit of adelegation Aqilm Kurdistan will discuss the security and military situation with Pentagon officials, as well as to address political and economic conditions of the region of Kurdistan. and the spokesman of the Kurdistan Regional Government that the delegation of theprovincial government will brief US officials during the visit , the financial crisis afflicting the province of Kurdistan details, adding that the delegation will meet with officials of the US State Department and anumber of other US institutions.

LINK

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga Empty Re: Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:20 am

Senior delegation from Kurdistan region of heading to the United States to discuss military & material support to the Peshmerga Story_img_570a538c275df

Rasool US Consul: the world actually arming the Peshmerga

First Deputy Secretary-General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Rasool, called on the international community to arm the Peshmerga forces are "real."

Rasul said during a meeting at his office in Sulaimaniya meeting with Matthias Mettmann US Consul General in the Kurdistan region 's military and the delegation accompanying him on Sunday , "It is the unification of the possibilities and expand help, we can reduce the terrorist fears for Kurdistan and Iraq and the region , province, and eliminate them entirely." The 
two sides discussed according to a statement to his office , " the latest political developments in the region, where he saw the two sides should be the basis of all the political changes between the parties is the consensus and understanding."

and on the military situation and the fighting fronts and the war against al Daash terrorist, Rasool said that the courage and tournaments Peshmerga forces arrived in the world, though Kurds in the direction of democracy and freedom and the fight against terrorism, so the world to cooperate with us and equip our troops in practical terms.

for his part, the uS delegation , the courage of the Peshmerga forces, and they will be assistant principal supporter of the Peshmerga forces. 
He called the first Deputy Secretary-General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan at the end of the meeting, the visiting delegation and all the friends of the Kurdish people, the support and the support of the legitimate demands of the Kurdish people, and to cooperate with him in the task changes.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=35198

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum