Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sultan Takes On Wing-It DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sultan Takes On Wing-It

Go down

Sultan Takes On Wing-It Empty Sultan Takes On Wing-It

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:34 am

sultan

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD

I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOOLS NOW FOR 3YRS AND U IDIOTS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE A CONMAN INSTEAD OF FACTS THAT I U IDIOTS MORE POWER TO U FOOLS LMAO KEEP BELIEVING YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES BUYING A NOVELTY LMAO U CAN FIX IGNORANCE BUT STUPIDITY IS FOREVER LMAO
sultan

CATCH ME IF U CAN IDIOTS LMAO

I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOOLS NOW FOR 3YRS AND U IDIOTS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE A CONMAN INSTEAD OF FACTS THAT I U IDIOTS MORE POWER TO U FOOLS LMAO KEEP BELIEVING YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES BUYING A NOVELTY LMAO U CAN FIX IGNORANCE BUT STUPIDITY IS FOREVER LMAO 

sultan

I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOOLS NOW FOR 3YRS AND U IDIOTS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE A CONMAN INSTEAD OF FACTS THAT I U IDIOTS MORE  

DUH DUH WHERE DID THE GURUS GO DUH DUH LMAO  

HEY IDIOTS HOWS PRESIDENT RYAN WORKING OUT LMAO  

AN IDIOT BUYING $150 OF ZIM AND HE SLEEPS IN HIS TRUCK HOW DUMB IS THAT LMAO

TAKING A BILLION DOLLARS FROM A MOM&POP STORE U SHOULD BE ASHAMED LMAOOO GOD U ARE FOOLS LMAO

LINE UP TO TURN YOUR **** PAPER IN FOR MILLIONS LMAO WOW YOURE IDIOTS AND FOOLS OR WHAT TONY CALLED U FIDIOTS LMAO

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sultan Takes On Wing-It Empty Re: Sultan Takes On Wing-It

Post by kenlej on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks for catching all of that Ss. It took them 10 minutes to stop me with me changing IP ADD every 2 minutes LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum