Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Delta 8 hemp flower
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:19 am by AmareCortez

» Hello all, I’m new
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill

+2
RamblerNash
ReapAndSow73
6 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill Empty IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:47 am

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill

I have been asked by the Caretaker of the Names and Information on the
List of the Major Group which includes the GEN64/STUDLEY/WF list to
make the following clarification:

Wiley Morgan and KCMANA stepped down from the daily operation of
assisting with the groups for the sole reason of handling their own
humanitarian efforts as these efforts take up so much of their time.

There is, nor ever had been any conflict between the GEN64 Group, the
Caretaker with Wiley Morgan or KCMANA and the departure request was
accepted and the Caretaker wants to extend his appreciation for all of
the hard work and all of the countless hours Wiley Morgan and KCMANA
have put into the efforts on behalf of their group as well as for the
entire group as a whole.

There are tense times as we wait for this blessing to occur.  Do not
let little remarks made by people who are not in the know sway the
way you perceive the facts.

We all should be grateful for the amount of work Wiley Morgan and
KCMANA have done for all of us during this journey.

MAJOR THOUGHT FROM THE CARETAKER:::

"Your names and email addresses are as safe today as they have ever been and absolutely NOBODY has access to these names except for the people authorized by you to have
them and they will be delivered personally by the Caretaker when this blessing is processed.  You have my word that, in no way, has this list ever been altered or compromised and will be 100% intact when it comes time to serve you as intended."

"Thanks again to Wiley and KCMANA for all of their help and hard work for the many years and to the memory of Studley who was involved until his untimely and sad departure from this earth.  We will make sure that none of these people's work will ever be in vain.... we all owe them greatly for their efforts."

Now, as we enter what we consider the final phase of this long awaited
blessing, let us all turn our hearts to the good and quit listening to
the bad.  United, we will shine and be able to continue our own
humanitarian efforts once this blessing is bestowed upon us..

God Bless all of You and GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill Empty Re: IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:58 am

So, we have a secret caretaker keeping emails secretly, who organized a secret negotiable instrument deal secretly with Wells Fargo.

Sorry Bill, damage control is too little too late.  Your attempt to reassure that all is well within a group that negotiated a bank deal won't remove liability.  It's already been turned over to 2 federal agencies for investigation.  As I've stated previously - negotiating rates, fees or spreads on behalf of a group without each member being a party to that contract is illegal.  No countersignature, no deal.  Opt-in email does not constitute a binding agreement, you have no PoA, and you signed a financial negotiable instrument on behalf of thousands of, 'strawmen,' without them seeing the agreement.  That's fraudulent concealment, and violates UCC.  OCC regulations prohibit futures trading on currency without licensure, so Gen64 violated that, as did WF. SEC regulations prohibit acting as agent of record without PoA, so Gen64 violated that as well.

I'm hoping that you just collected emails for your own nefarious purposes, and did not actually try to negotiate a deal with a bank on behalf of individuals naive enough to just send you an email.  The liability for that is minimal, you might not be in any kind of legal hot water for simply lying about the purpose of collecting emails.  In this case, you're just a liar, which keeps you in the company of every other guru or group leader in the Land of the Mysterious RV.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill Empty Re: IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:05 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill

I have been asked by the Caretaker of the Names and Information on the
List of the Major Group which includes the GEN64/STUDLEY/WF list to
make the following clarification:

"The Caretaker" now? A person of mystery, of course! LMAO!

Wiley Morgan and KCMANA stepped down from the daily operation of
assisting with the groups for the sole reason of handling their own
humanitarian efforts as these efforts take up so much of their time.

There is, nor ever had been any conflict between the GEN64 Group, the
Caretaker with Wiley Morgan or KCMANA and the departure request was
accepted and the Caretaker wants to extend his appreciation for all of
the hard work and all of the countless hours Wiley Morgan and KCMANA
have put into the efforts on behalf of their group as well as for the
entire group as a whole.

There are tense times as we wait for this blessing to occur.  Do not
let little remarks made by people who are not in the know sway the
way you perceive the facts.

Facts? That's Guru talk for LIES! Here is a thread that exposes them!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52444-wiley-morgan-of-gen64-on-skype-chat-friday-night

We all should be grateful for the amount of work Wiley Morgan and
KCMANA have done for all of us during this journey.

MAJOR THOUGHT FROM THE CARETAKER:::

"Your names and email addresses are as safe today as they have ever been and absolutely NOBODY has access to these names except for the people authorized by you to have
them and they will be delivered personally by the Caretaker when this blessing is processed.  You have my word that, in no way, has this list ever been altered or compromised and will be 100% intact when it comes time to serve you as intended."

There is a question on the above thread and that's how many people have access to the list?

"Thanks again to Wiley and KCMANA for all of their help and hard work for the many years and to the memory of Studley who was involved until his untimely and sad departure from this earth.  We will make sure that none of these people's work will ever be in vain.... we all owe them greatly for their efforts."

Now, as we enter what we consider the final phase of this long awaited
blessing, let us all turn our hearts to the good and quit listening to
the bad.  United, we will shine and be able to continue our own
humanitarian efforts once this blessing is bestowed upon us..

Blessing? What exactly is that? Guru speak for the made up Iraqi Dinar RV/GCR?

God Bless all of You and GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Who care ..IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill 1656125192

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Yep,it's a fluid situation,yell right.I thought I would say it,because it's a well known saying of the gurus,when they run out of excuses.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:43 pm

I agree with power123  Who cares     IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FOR ALL OF DINARLAND from Freeway Bill 1656125192
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:57 pm

do not worry folks secret squirrel is in the wings to take care of everything
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum