Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Delta 8 hemp flower
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:19 am by AmareCortez

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye"

5 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" Empty Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Isn't it funny that Wiley Morgan and KCMANA resign and FreewayBill comes out of their retirement?

-----

Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye"

2/3/2015  

Now it's time to say Goodbye to all our family ~ Freeway Bill

Well, we have been in this blessing wait for 5+ years now and with everything that is coming out right now, I feel confident that we are just in a waiting process while they dot the i's and cross the t's.

Now I am doing what many of you should do.  I am saying Farewell to all of my dinarian friends and tell you that it has been a pleasure in talking to you all for the past five years.

Once this happens, you want to be as hard to find as possible.  You want to be "off the grid" and so low profile that nobody knows who you are or where you got your wealth.

In fact, they should not even know you have wealth. 

Keep your blessing information inside your "circle of Trust" and live a long and healthy life outside of dinarland.

I want to thank all of you for putting up with me and for sending all of your appreciation and love for all of these years for what we have tried to do to help all of you.

There is nothing more that I can do for you. 

We have given you the roadmap, now it is up to you to follow it.

GOD BLESS all of you and God Bles the USA!

Farewell, you all will be in my prayers....Freeway Bill
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" Empty Re: Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye"

Post by Chaz Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm

You call that a road map,WHAT,how to scam someone,haven't taught me anything I don't know already.
I have friends that I convinced years ago to invest in this RV,and I am sad that I did, trying make up for it,by exposing this scam to others before they make the same mistake,by introducing it to others who may spend there hard earned money on a worthless investment,when they could had spent it on there kids education or a new or used vehicle,or a down payment on a house,or anything.
Yep Trade, it is worth every minute to put the axe to this fruitless tree.
Sincerely blessings Charles & that is my real name.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" Empty Re: Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Freeway Bill at I4U: :"Now It's Time To Say GoodBye" Felling-with-axe3
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Yep ,there she falls,TIMBERrrrrr,,!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Now it's time to say Goodbye to all our family

Why? Are you going away? Up the river perhaps? I hear Tony is looking for a roommate and a bunk buddy .... tony
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Once a guru leaves, you can be assured that they'll be back.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:42 am

I don't know what's worse; the good byes or the responses.

Hat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum